Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 2,940 80.5%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 710 19.5%

• Total voters

salpeter1964

Feb 13, 2023
This was fun... the idea of more episodes with Dee fullfilling her Dad's kinky fantasies is just great. DMD was my first game ever and I'm really happy to have it back. Leave the vanilla time behind with anal, orgies, gangbangs, BDSM stuff. Really looking forward to updates. Good work man, feeling really entertained.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Because the entire plot of MND is that F wants Dee to explore what's out there before they get married.
I don't know if you've dated someone who has never dated anyone but you. But in my experience that lack of experience puts strain on a relationship long term. "What if's" can damage a relationship.
Of course this also F's way of having sex with other women besides Dee.

There are several in game dialogues where this is explained.
Erm, dunno if you played dmd, but you end up married...so either the entire plot is wrong or the timeline is corrupted, but in this case F still dont want D to be alone with- or even fuck any guys and still prefers to crash spyglasses to scare peeping toms away over letting her show off ^^
And honestly, i prefer innocents and virgins because learning by doing means they focus on your likes and dislikes and dont do boring stuff just because others liked it. You also need to be terrible in bed if your girls begin to doubt this is good sex and ask themselves "what if"...but "it was" can really damage a relationship if dicks were involved.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Erm, dunno if you played dmd, but you end up married...so either the entire plot is wrong or the timeline is corrupted, but in this case F still dont want D to be alone with- or even fuck any guys and still prefers to crash spyglasses to scare peeping toms away over letting her show off ^^
And honestly, i prefer innocents and virgins because learning by doing means they focus on your likes and dislikes and dont do boring stuff just because others liked it. You also need to be terrible in bed if your girls begin to doubt this is good sex and ask themselves "what if"...but "it was" can really damage a relationship if dicks were involved.
It's not just sex the causes what if's. That's what F is trying to solve (or that's what he told Dee), he wants her to be sure she wants to be with him and beyond the sex.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
So the F got hit very hard in the head, believes he still works for his old company, abandoned his studio and told his girl to look for something better while he goes working for the bitch again...okay, that makes...no sense at all o_O

Reactions: therealmrwolf

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
DEV need to Rachel (mc ex wife and daughter mom) story game
Her story uncomplicated and need a closer
Thanks to OhWee I do have a Rachel character clone.
Depending on development time I am not against doing something concerning Rachel. But like Elena she'd have a short cameo.

Reactions: slexywexy and OhWee

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So the F got hit very hard in the head, believes he still works for his old company, abandoned his studio and told his girl to look for something better while he goes working for the bitch again...okay, that makes...no sense at all o_O
Okay this is an alternate story.
Think of it like this. There is a theory that every decision you make spawns an alter reality.
This is an alternate reality from DMD.
Dee-Columbo explained that at the beginning.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Despite my lack of interest in this game, guys, remember this is a "Parody" game, not the original, in fact quite the opposite, so just keep that in mind before making comparisons etc.

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
I would never ever want to wake a sleeping dog, but when green lamps shine red the hound might awaken (just for those who did not find it) ;)

Reactions: slimjim101

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Noticed pregnancy in the planned tags. Will those be optional? I hope so. Pregnancy would likely end her career as a model.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes