Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 2,981 80.5%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 723 19.5%

• Total voters
Oct 31, 2019
I like the first 1/3 or so quite a bit! I understand the image issue still getting there, with so many done pretty fast. Once unavoidable Martin was brought in though... oh well. Well, I wish you well Rusty none the less.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I'd love to see as much elephant as possible. But I expect that it'll be quite difficult to make this work, scene composition wise.

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
I'll hold off writing a review.

While I wasn't the biggest fan of the source material after it jumped the shark, Dots has a very distinctive approach to characterization and dialogue.

While the art is basically low-iteration Dots, the dialogue couldn't be further from...A fact I found particularly jarring when trying to view it as fanfic.

"Oh is that why your va-jay-jay is dripping pussy juice down the inside of your thighs?" --said no girl in the history of history." :oops:

If this is a homage to Dots' preceding work, it certainly doesn't feel like his characters in anything other than appearance.

Anyway, best of luck.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Where can I download Slut Force on this site which i see in all signatures of the dev but the link goes to Patreon.

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
basic thoughts: WTF is that mid/late dialogue with Martin. That was like 500 pages... seriously? Visuals are pretty much low grade DMD, animations are just choppy. Overall 2/5

Reactions: Cavpal and Arra64

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
This is quite funny and all, in a kind of Primark DMD way, but what the blazes is non-conformist sex? Does Dee change into her trampkini before or after the sermon? Does she call MC minister rather than father?

• Angry
Reactions: RustyV

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I expected more to be honest. This was just a speed run of checking off kinks especially the interracial/BBC kink.

Is the reason for this game just that? I thought there would be a unique plot line with unique characters. A different interpretation of the game… ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I read the reviews, they seem to just be complaints about the game and not true reviews. I love that this parody will give us a chance to see the sluttier side of D.
well not 1st game of that.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes