Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 2,940 80.5%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 710 19.5%

• Total voters

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Intresting, will try it, is bestiality soft like just go naked around animals or hardcore and have actualy sex with animals?

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
I really enjoy DMD, and this is not how i imagined it would turn out for Dee. But as this is not canon, I'm not gonna rate it as bad, I'll just not rate it at all. I just skimmed through it, but I'm sure some players will find it enjoyable. DMD is a great game, and for someone to make a spinoff like this just proves it has a great community.

Oh and yeah, i agree. The image quality is way to grainy/low res. Kudos to the developer though, it takes guts to turn a loved game into a "sharing" title :p

Reactions: Arra64 and RustyV

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
well will give this a try. apparently game is either bad or players don't like this since it has only 2 stars.
I read the reviews, they seem to just be complaints about the game and not true reviews. I love that this parody will give us a chance to see the sluttier side of D.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and RustyV

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I never read reviews, or let them influence me, since off late, reviews can be bought and manipulated and doesn't always give a good look on how good or bad the games or products are.

Reactions: RustyV and JustAyt

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Hahaha this is awesome, just "modding" the game to give it another more according to your own tastes story, Id have loved to do something like this myself if I had the time and motivation
Godspeed dev you magnificent bastard

Reactions: RustyV

JustAyt

Jul 13, 2017
I never read reviews, or let them influence me, since off late, reviews can be bought and manipulated and doesn't always give a good look on how good or bad the games or products are.
If you want to talk about manipulated. Imagine that this game add a simple tags "netorare" and you will see how many pure-love type user go talk same thing again.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i love to know from dev why cant you turn off sharing/ntr path like you can in dmd like you can tell why
Because the entire plot of MND is that F wants Dee to explore what's out there before they get married.
I don't know if you've dated someone who has never dated anyone but you. But in my experience that lack of experience puts strain on a relationship long term. "What if's" can damage a relationship.
Of course this also F's way of having sex with other women besides Dee.

There are several in game dialogues where this is explained.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Who is dee?
Looks like this game is built around characters i managed to instantly leave behind in dmd...okay, i was only focused on jennifer and elena, dragged the daughter along, supported her carreer and scared guys away, so i got the extended family ending with cass, jen, el and babys...going from there back to discarded people is somehow strange...
Why?
If you liked DMD Elena and Jennifer than this game may not be your cup of tea.
Spoiler Elena won't be seen much after the first update and when she comes back she'll be a different girl.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Can you rename the daughter? That was a feature in DMD so it'd be weird to play this with a different name.

Edit: it wasn't really clear from the previous replies: is Martin avoidable?
Yes the very beginning of the game let's you rename the daughter and the father.
Sex with Martin will be avoidable in the following updates. However interaction with Martin (of a non-sexual nature) will be necessary for the game to move forward.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Since its a dmd parody i guess a fully lesbian route is off the table...but are at least other guys avoidable?
Actually I found in the next update (as MND was a bigger game I cut in half) that it was leaning girl only. So yeah girl only sex should be an option. However the plot will dictate that Dee has non-sexual sexual nature interaction with guys.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Her necklace jewel goes from red to pink,
when she is in the bathroom with martin her earing goes red from blue
havent found the dog painting one yet
You're on the right track with the color.
I got that from 6th Sense when the Bruce Willis's ghost appears.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Intresting, will try it, is bestiality soft like just go naked around animals or hardcore and have actualy sex with animals?
Totally avoidable. And needs an easter egg to find it.
Other than the elephant stuff, but not sure that qualifies.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes