Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 2,882 80.6%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 694 19.4%

• Total voters

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
looks fun, just wish we didn't have to immediately drop the Tyrone "scary eyebrow" BBC trope into it. Tired of it always being a BBC in every friggen game. Hmmm fem prot, that seems fun, of course she has to step out with a BBC immediately and buy her queen of spades t-shirt, cause thats what they all do.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
There was another parody of Dating my Daughter, no ? I don't remember its name but I'm quite sure it's in F95.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
looks fun, just wish we didn't have to immediately drop the Tyrone "scary eyebrow" BBC trope into it. Tired of it always being a BBC in every friggen game. Hmmm fem prot, that seems fun, of course she has to step out with a BBC immediately and buy her queen of spades t-shirt, cause thats what they all do.
That just sort of happened.
Mostly since I used 3 characters from DMD that interacted with Dee, Georgina, Cassandra and Martin.
I'm trying not to turn this into Dee-goes-BBC.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
That just sort of happened.
Mostly since I used 3 characters from DMD that interacted with Dee, Georgina, Cassandra and Martin.
I'm trying not to turn this into Dee-goes-BBC.
Been awhile since I played DMD, I didn't even remember the black guy. I do remember the other couple that showed them "the way" at the resort. Not allot of dudes in that game if I remember correctly.

Reactions: RustyV

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
There was another parody of Dating my Daughter, no ? I don't remember its name but I'm quite sure it's in F95.
Are you thinking of FmF? See banner in my sig if that's the one you were thinking of...

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Anyway hope you have fun with MND.
Bear in mind this is the set up episode.
And that after the premier of Star Trek Gene Roddenberry's father apologized to all of his neighbors who he told to watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
Can you rename the daughter? That was a feature in DMD so it'd be weird to play this with a different name.

Edit: it wasn't really clear from the previous replies: is Martin avoidable?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cavpal
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes