Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,078 80.5%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 745 19.5%

• Total voters

MegaMaster

May 2, 2020
you did? I found the places where the game freezes, but I can't find anything to click on.
I see it's just one thing in the scene changes color just before it freezes
except for the one with martin in the hotel room, nothing changes with the freeze there.
earring, lamp, pendant

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Mostly since I used 3 characters from DMD that interacted with Dee, Georgina, Cassandra and Martin.
Who is dee?
Looks like this game is built around characters i managed to instantly leave behind in dmd...okay, i was only focused on jennifer and elena, dragged the daughter along, supported her carreer and scared guys away, so i got the extended family ending with cass, jen, el and babys...going from there back to discarded people is somehow strange...
but she will have to have at least exhibitionism in front of men.
Why?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
The best of luck in your future endeavours RustyV Love D from the original game but wouldn't be able to bring myself to watch her be anything other than what kind of character I wanted her to be in DMD...
Really hope your game reaches out towards your target audience (y)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: RustyV and Jeancul

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well will give this a try. apparently game is either bad or players don't like this since it has only 2 stars.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes