Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 2,881 80.6%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 694 19.4%

• Total voters

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Interesting, I was really looking forward to a continuation of D's shenanigans.:devilish:
and fan art is always good...

• Hey there
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
dog poker?)) where to click?)

found everything))
you did? I found the places where the game freezes, but I can't find anything to click on.
I see it's just one thing in the scene changes color just before it freezes
except for the one with martin in the hotel room, nothing changes with the freeze there.

Last edited:

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
The constant back and forth between Martin and Dee on the dance floor got REALLY ANNOYING. I mean seriously. It got old really fast. It was like 30 minutes of dialogue . . . that went nowhere. It didn't even move the story forward. Here she's offering to fuck him in front of her dad and he wouldn't let it go: shaving her head, circus clowns, and pregnancy. wtf? Even after I have her tell him no on the pregnancy, which would seriously harm her modelling career, he kept pushing. Time to drop him on his head again.

Reactions: Cavpal

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
The constant back and forth between Martin and Dee on the dance floor got REALLY ANNOYING. I mean seriously. It got old really fast. It was like 30 minutes of dialogue . . . that went nowhere. It didn't even move the story forward. Here she's offering to fuck him in front of her dad and he wouldn't let it go: shaving her head, circus clowns, and pregnancy. wtf? Even after I have her tell him no on the pregnancy, which would seriously harm her modelling career, he kept pushing. Time to drop him on his head again.
This version of the game isn't meant to make sense compared to the original story line. While I agree that whole exchange was weird. This game isn't meant to be taken seriously.

sluttysissy147

Aug 9, 2017
you did? I found the places where the game freezes, but I can't find anything to click on.
I see it's just one thing in the scene changes color just before it freezes
except for the one with martin in the hotel room, nothing changes with the freeze there.
Her necklace jewel goes from red to pink,
when she is in the bathroom with martin her earing goes red from blue
havent found the dog painting one yet

Reactions: RustyV
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes