rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Okay, this is the last spoiler/hint I will give.

Let's just say the return of a certain person lead to a somewhat close relationship before to kind off... Cool down. And one of the participants is blaming Fiona for it because apparently that person and Fiona are closer than ever. So that person then does something behind MC's back, nothing that really hurts him, just something that surprises him. The explanation of that person why she has done that will be...Interesting.
Oh man, I hope it isn't well another man trying to step on my turf, because then he gonna get broken legs. (and neck, and ribs, and spine).

Reactions: Bond0788

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
your not gonna change alot of this game are you ? you wanna make an old man cry ... cause i will ya know ... :LOL:
I do eventually plan to redo every single day up to 0.5, that's when I started to be more happy with the stuff I made. That was the update where Alice appeared in the end I think, I'm not sure, will have to look it up :D.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I learnt that I will lose events with Sandra if I'm "mean" to Becca, frankly I really don't care about Sandra if I have be nice to Becca. I really don't want to be nice to Becca. My problem is that even though I didn't get event with Sandra game acts like I did in later. What's the point of selecting bottom option if game constantly acts like you select top option? Anyhow I won't probe this thing much longer so, let's have fun. Gonna pet Lucy now.

Edit: Hahaha same happened with Melissa. I'll call her YvonneV2 now.

Last edited:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I learnt that I will lose events with Sandra if I'm "mean" to Becca, frankly I really don't care about Sandra if I have be nice to Becca. I really don't want to be nice to Becca. My problem is that even though I didn't get event with Sandra game acts like I did in later. What's the point of selecting bottom option if game constantly acts like you select top option? Anyhow I won't probe this thing much longer so, let's have fun. Gonna pet Lucy now.

Edit: Hahaha same happened with Melissa. I'll call her YvonneV2 now.
You can't get Lucy without Sandra. And you only have to be nice to Becca in the beginning, when Sandra is around. As soon as that event is done you can completely ignore Becca. The game tells you in the beginning that the love-harem route has the most content and for the harem you need Sandra :).

I will try to fix the dialogue errors when you aren't on the girls path though. Sandra should introduce you to Yvonne no matter what but if she doesn't then I'll fix that, same goes for the Melissa thing.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
You can't get Lucy without Sandra. And you only have to be nice to Becca in the beginning, when Sandra is around. As soon as that event is done you can completely ignore Becca. The game tells you in the beginning that the love-harem route has the most content and for the harem you need Sandra :).
Since I can't be mean to Bitc... I mean Becca, do you have thoughts about adding Corruption tag to game? If I can't be mean to Becca maybe I can make her my slave. :)
I also had to mark that I love your injects messages, I just flat started again and refused Sandra, you wouldn't let me. Damn you :)

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Since I can't be mean to Bitc... I mean Becca, do you have thoughts about adding Corruption tag to game? If I can't be mean to Becca maybe I can make her my slave. :)
I also had to mark that I love your injects messages, I just flat started again and refused Sandra, you wouldn't let me. Damn you :)
A corruption route would be interesting, certainly something I could do better than let's say a asshole route :unsure: I will keep that in mind ^^.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
A corruption route would be interesting, certainly something I could do better than let's say a asshole route :unsure: I will keep that in mind ^^.
Forgive me, but truly its you're damn fault that I care for these pixels so much. I sooooo do not want Becca to be in an asshole or corruption route, besides how would sandra react if she found out or lucy or Alice! Yes i admit I made Tanja my pet but that makes sense for the mc, him being petty and hurting or abusing his mom doesn't. I love a good asshole route, but not in this VN. But like I said it's your fault I care about this characters so much. Just my two cents...

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Forgive me, but truly its you're damn fault that I care for these pixels so much. I sooooo do not want Becca to be in an asshole or corruption route, besides how would sandra react if she found out or lucy or Alice! Yes i admit I made Tanja my pet but that makes sense for the mc, him being petty and hurting or abusing his mom doesn't. I love a good asshole route, but not in this VN. But like I said it's your fault I care about this characters so much. Just my two cents...
Oh I didn't mean it in an abusive way, I have a different take on corruption. I can't get too dark, that's just not my style, I'm someone that loves wholesome stuff too much ^^.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
Oh I didn't mean it in an abusive way, I have a different take on corruption. I can't get too dark, that's just not my style, I'm someone that loves wholesome stuff too much ^^.
i can't think myself of going to even a lighter curruption route with becca. she's too sweet and caring to be currupted but its ok others can take that path so its a plus i think.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
i can't think myself of going to even a lighter curruption route with becca. she's too sweet and caring to be currupted but its ok others can take that path so its a plus i think.
It's just a thought process, my main focus will always be the most wholesome route possible ( except for Tanjas pet route maybe )

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I got to admit Killer7 you genuinely got me worried with the next update, with this person who is returning that is going to shake up the relationships. I am just hoping that it isn't some guy (otherwise death and torture awaits him). My actions may yet prove to break the harem members heart as I become someone they don't recognize.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I got to admit Killer7 you genuinely got me worried with the next update, with this person who is returning that is going to shake up the relationships. I am just hoping that it isn't some guy (otherwise death and torture awaits him). My actions may yet prove to break the harem members heart as I become someone they don't recognize.
My money is on the ex girlfriend...

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I love poking the bee hive. Stirring the pot. It's awful to hear that you don't consider real corruption option on Bitch(Becca) yet on the other hand, I like that you generally don't like dark things.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
No one is returning, its someone who is already there. No man and its not mcs ex girlfriend :)

Reactions: HoboCop86

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
No one is returning, its someone who is already there. No man and its not mcs ex girlfriend :)
Hmm someone who is already there? Ok I am stumped. Oh and sorry if I sounded a bit extreme there a while ago just got done rewatching Order 66 so I was in that headspace.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes