Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
On the topic of corruption routes, I've never been big on them, but I understand how some people like them. It gives those who don't like certain characters, (even if they are great characters) the ability to pursue alternate storylines. I believe they can still be "wholesome" even though they are corruption but for this game I could never do them.

On another note, something I don't think I've ever mentioned before...breasts. I'm a lover of all kinds of breasts, but I am very partial to smaller. It's always been an issue for me that most of the games out everyone wants huge breasts and that's okay, but not everyone is like that, the love for those of us who like normal and smaller breasts is very low. I have greatly enjoyed the fact that you have covered all the bases on this, it shows even more thought and love is put into each and every one of these characters and just proves more of why I love this game.

Jul 13, 2018
My New Family [v0.11] [Killer7] - Original size 2.29GB
Compressed Windows/Linux(909MB): WORKUPLOAD
Compressed MAC(903MB): WORKUPLOAD

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!

Windows Defender shows a trojan for this file. Not sure if it is a false positive or not, but I figured I'd let you know...

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Windows Defender shows a trojan for this file. Not sure if it is a false positive or not, but I figured I'd let you know...
Thanks. It's a false postive caused by using a PNG(compressed) instead of a BMP(uncompressed) icon file in the main .exe. It doesn't make sense, but this is a common issue with RenPy games. I'll re-upload a new build with an uncompressed icon shortly.

Here is a new exe with the new icon, it should run fine. Just replace the one you already downloaded. Defender might fight you at first though, since the files have the same name. Make sure you delete the old .exe and clear/acknowledge all of defender's warnings first before you try to extract the new one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Killer7

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
On another note, something I don't think I've ever mentioned before...breasts. I'm a lover of all kinds of breasts, but I am very partial to smaller. It's always been an issue for me that most of the games out everyone wants huge breasts and that's okay, but not everyone is like that, the love for those of us who like normal and smaller breasts is very low. I have greatly enjoyed the fact that you have covered all the bases on this, it shows even more thought and love is put into each and every one of these characters and just proves more of why I love this game.
I am right there with you. I have a preference to the smaller ones myself. Killer is amazing at taking that into consideration. And I agree with you that not every single character in a game needs to have massive breasts.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes