Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hello there you amazing and very pretty people out there! Another week another progress update! As you probably have seen I released two betas last week. This means that once Beta 3 is out you'll get a teaser post with some interesting images for 0.12! These images won't show too much this time because I want to avoid spoilers as much as I can. The feedback from the patrons so far has been amazing though - They loved the first two days! I plan to release two betas this week as well but that is not a promise. Even though I've been working a lot again lately I don't feel the danger of burning out at the moment - That is mainly because I'm also making new daz3d renders, as you can see. I hope you guys don't mind it when I post them here weekly, I would love to hear your feedback on them! And if you don't like me posting them then share that feedback too! As 0.12 progresses we are going to see a few new things. And to give you guys a fair warning - I plan on ending 0.12 on a cliffhanger. But it will be a positive and very wholesome one - Not like I did with Alice or Elaine. So I hope you won't start to hate me because of that. It will be very cute! And I think that's it for this week. Work on 0.12 is going very well, feedback so far has been amazing and I do plan to do some special things with the release of 0.12. If I have enough time I want to remake the full second day, for example. This means remaking all the cg's with better quality to match the current standard ( that is hopefully good ). Stay awesome and safe people, especially when you are in a region where the virus is spiking again!
readingbook.png relaxtime.png sleeptime.png theladies.png

Last edited:

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Soooo looking forward to the .12 update. I do have a question though, will we ever get to find out what we said in our sleep that one morning? At this point I've been imagining something like the scene from Young Sherlock where they are drugged and Watson dreams about all the pastries coming alive and trying to shove themselves into his mouth...but for our MC it would be pancakes rofl.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Soooo looking forward to the .12 update. I do have a question though, will we ever get to find out what we said in our sleep that one morning? At this point I've been imagining something like the scene from Young Sherlock where they are drugged and Watson dreams about all the pastries coming alive and trying to shove themselves into his mouth...but for our MC it would be pancakes rofl.
Ikr, I really want to know. Course I also want to read mads letter. This VN is the gift that keeps on giving feels. :)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Ikr, I really want to know. Course I also want to read mads letter. This VN is the gift that keeps on giving feels. :)
Didn't we already get the answer to that? If I am not mistaken they eventually tell you that you said "you love Sandra and Lucy", but that you said it in a "cute" way, which is why they laughed.

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Didn't we already get the answer to that? If I am not mistaken they eventually tell you that you said "you love Sandra and Lucy", but that you said it in a "cute" way, which is why they laughed.
That was from a different morning. Sandra eventually told Alice about that one morning, but the 3 of them are still keeping it a secret from the MC because it was too funny.

That is another thing I would love, that letter would be an awesome read.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes