walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
My money is on the ex girlfriend...
Huh, I forgot her actually. But she wouldn't be returning...
But Dianna might be returning. Fiona wanted her to work for her in another city.
Hmm, if Dianna and Fiona become close friends then Mary or Becca could become jealous actually...

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Since I can't be mean to Bitc... I mean Becca, do you have thoughts about adding Corruption tag to game? If I can't be mean to Becca maybe I can make her my slave. :)
I also had to mark that I love your injects messages, I just flat started again and refused Sandra, you wouldn't let me. Damn you :)
I think if you want to play this game like your name suggests it then you'll probably miss most of the content.
Well, once you "listened" to the explanation of the mother and maybe later the explanation of the aunt of the MC it becomes quite clear who the real villain is.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I think if you want to play this game like your name suggests it then you'll probably miss most of the content.
Well, once you "listened" to the explanation of the mother and maybe later the explanation of the aunt of the MC it becomes quite clear who the real villain is.
I know father is evil assholes and I know I'll lose most of events if I'm not good with Bitch, I just really don't care about her...
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
The only reason i thought the ex-gf would return at some point was because of the line one of the sisters said about questioning why the father didn't hit her while he attacked the ex-gf new bf. My first thought was maybe she's pregnant and once pregnancies are implemented she may rock up with baby in tow or bun in the oven (Not sure on the time line since she cheated on him as he was in a depressed state for a time after they broke up) Not sure this idea fits this story though to be honest, seems to be more family focused with side elements which i really like personally. I think i'll pretty much be happy with anything going forward though. I love this story, the characters and build up of relationships is so well done.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I know father is evil assholes and I know I'll lose most of events if I'm not good with Bitch, I just really don't care about her...
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
I find it funny how you calling her bitch bothers me lol. You stated earlier you like to poke the bee hive so im not truly upset. I mean I've said some harsh things about elaine and even used the road to hell quote as well so carry on :p:LOL: we are entitled to our own feelings and atleast VN makes many feel ( hopefully many feel good).

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah no way in hell would I ever accept the ex girlfriend under ANY circumstances, much less listen to her after everything she put the MC through. I mean the guy was literally going to commit suicide before he decided to call his mother. If she showed up I would probably skip through the entire dialogue until I reach the point for the two options either 'say goodbye to her' or 'kill her' (and hide the body, just don't tell nobody). Those are literally the only options I would see fit to give her the latter being the preferred one.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
No man and its not mcs ex girlfriend :)
Thanks for clearing that up: I was just about to say that if another man appears in the game he better be delivering a pizza or something and soon after get the hell out of Dodge, otherwise you can expect the full wrath of the No-NTR-Brigade upon you and all those involved in the writing.... :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I don't see what bringing in the MCs ex in would add. We already have a redemption/corruption arc of the bad girl with Tanya. No need to double down. New characters should add something meaningful. Adding new characters just for the sake of it will only require resources and detract from the characters already there. I'd rather we delve deeper in the existing relationships.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't see what bringing in the MCs ex in would add. We already have a redemption/corruption arc of the bad girl with Tanya. No need to double down. New characters should add something meaningful. Adding new characters just for the sake of it will only require resources and detract from the characters already there. I'd rather we delve deeper in the existing relationships.
If the MC's ex shows up I will be choosing the bottom choice every time until she leaves. More people than just the dad need to stay in the past.

We need more Megan though... Time to corrupt the nun into loving butt sex!

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
If the MC's ex shows up I will be choosing the bottom choice every time until she leaves. More people than just the dad need to stay in the past.

We need more Megan though... Time to corrupt the nun into loving butt sex!
if the girlfriend shows up pregnant, and after the DNA it is the Mc's, then I would say "stay until the baby comes, then git"

Reactions: MrFriendly

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Killer7 I hope you dont change the style of your game, i absolutely love the way your do the wholesome way of the game and it truely doesnt need a corruption or darker path. There are plenty of games that do those things but a small percentage of games that are loving and wholesome like this game. Your characters and writing are great and i hope you stick to your way of doing things and not let anyone sway you away from your method.

Also this isnt said enough but thank your for taking the time out and hanging with us in the forums, not many developers take the time out to communicate with us players (lurkers). You rock, and your game is awesome so Thank You.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Killer7 I hope you dont change the style of your game, i absolutely love the way your do the wholesome way of the game and it truely doesnt need a corruption or darker path. There are plenty of games that do those things but a small percentage of games that are loving and wholesome like this game. Your characters and writing are great and i hope you stick to your way of doing things and not let anyone sway you away from your method.

Also this isnt said enough but thank your for taking the time out and hanging with us in the forums, not many developers take the time out to communicate with us players (lurkers). You rock, and your game is awesome so Thank You.
Yeah, I want to add my "voice" for the game not including something just to please one person or a small subset of people. The wholesome harem is perfect as is, no need to continually add a plethora of things for everyone. If people want a corruption incest game I'm sure there are plenty of them out there.

Darktheif

Dec 11, 2018
Sorry to ask this as it may have already been asked, but in the beginning of the game when the MC's father threathened Becca, he said something along the lines of "If I ever hear from you or your family again I will do what I promised you to do".

It's just a speculation, but this Co-worker he put in a coma and the grandmothers sceming....could it be all connected?

Even if it's not, I don't really care, it was just a though...

I am on my third replay of this game and the funniest part so far is Sandra saying " I-if we continie this, whatever this is. Please, let's take it slow, okay?" - Pfft xD

• Haha
Reactions: notBatman747

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
But that render isn't for this game, correct?
That is for My New Memories, not My New Family, yes.

Sorry to ask this as it may have already been asked, but in the beginning of the game when the MC's father threathened Becca, he said something along the lines of "If I ever hear from you or your family again I will do what I promised you to do".

It's just a speculation, but this Co-worker he put in a coma and the grandmothers sceming....could it be all connected?

Even if it's not, I don't really care, it was just a though...

I am on my third replay of this game and the funniest part so far is Sandra saying " I-if we continie this, whatever this is. Please, let's take it slow, okay?" - Pfft xD
Hey back in the day it was slow. It took like... four updates before you had sex with her I think :D.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes