Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You might change your mind once you reach a certain point .... or you may choose to give her a taste of her own medicine. And failing those, you could just ignore her. Have fun ;)
Yeah, I finally reached that point. I saved the decision point. The second option has a certain poetic justice to it.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I've seen some where I just feel so bad for their backs rather than be turned on. Lol
But luckily here at my new family variety is a real treasure.
One of the things I'm finding satisfying is that the MC is not a creep. Other than a few key exceptions, he tries to do the best for the other person, and even then, the best seems to be his ultimate goal. So refreshing.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
One of the things I'm finding satisfying is that the MC is not a creep. Other than a few key exceptions, he tries to do the best for the other person, and even then, the best seems to be his ultimate goal. So refreshing.
Totally, the mc is way a better human than I. Even when he takes a pet ( if he chooses) he still does it with some compassion. His speeches about hate and not feeling really got to me. I get this VN way more than I like to admit

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
Speaking about babies as mentioned by someone else previously.

If the MC were to impregnate Lucy, would their baby have the same genetic features as their mother (Lucy), such as the ears and tail in this generation or would it skip a generation because it would be a recessive gene?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

If the MC were to impregnate Lucy, would their baby have the same genetic features as their mother (Lucy), such as the ears and tail in this generation or would it skip a generation because it would be a recessive gene?
Well, the Tail is a more advanced version of what can actually happen to humans, the ears I'm not sure, so maybe they'll get only the tail since it has a higher probability of happening? I don't know, I'll have to look into this now.

Last edited:

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020

Only way we will know for sure is when that time comes, unless Killer7 wants to drop that spoiler (thought doubt he would as I'm sure it's not written yet)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

that was prolly me .. i was jokingly talking about Lucy , having my lil baby kittens

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017

I thought about this. Interestingly enough, I am kind of hoping that if/when she is pregnant, that she has twins, a boy and a girl, the girl having her traits and the boy not. Seeing Lucy begin to be sad but the mc talk about the fact that she will have a brother to protect her ALL her life since he couldn't be there in the beginning for her...but that's just my take.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Honesty, as far as the boobs size debate goes, Sandra's are a little bit too big for my tastes, but not so absurd as to be bigger than most people's heads... So she gets a pass.

She also gets a pass cause she's got the whole "best home waifu" thing going on...

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
This looks really good, can't wait to see it when I open up the game next time.

Although, a small criticism, the loop is a little bit rough as shown in the 0:09 seconds.
Yeah I have to get a decent loop going for the .webm that I used there, I recorded that video with OBS while uploading the beta :D.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes