Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
And here I thought she was just a girl who had cat ears and a tail. I always thought that a furry had whiskers and, well, fur.
Because that's how it is. You usually call a girl like Lucy a Neko, if you go by the anime terms I guess. She is not a furry and if we had a furry scale from 0 to 10 she would most likely be a 0.01

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Because that's how it is. You usually call a girl like Lucy a Neko, if you go by the anime terms I guess. She is not a furry and if we had a furry scale from 0 to 10 she would most likely be a 0.01
Small correction
It'd be Nekomimi. Neko is just cat.

Reactions: TundraLupus

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I don't even really think of her as a Neko either. She's Lucy.
Small correction
It'd be Nekomimi. Neko is just cat.
I thought kemonomimi (獣耳 or けものみみ, lit. beast ears) describes characters that possess animal-like features. was a more appropriate term.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I don't even really think of her as a Neko either. She's Lucy.

I thought kemonomimi (獣耳 or けものみみ, lit. beast ears) describes characters that possess animal-like features. was a more appropriate term.
That's a general term. The specific in this case is nekomimi.
If for example lucy had dog ears and paws instead it would be Inumimi.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
Whoa I leave for less than a day to get some sleep and the whole genetics debate/discussion is over already? ...
Yeah, I know what you mean by that now. Been away for less than a day myself for much the same reason, and we've got another two pages of posts here, this time about Lucy and if she is a furry or not.
(She isn't btw).

For those of you here who haven't already joined the discord server, it is even more active than this forum.

If anyone wants the render from todays progress update in 4k :).
Those renders are definitely getting better as well, Killer7. I can't wait for .12 to go public.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'd rather the "pet route" has you pass the reigns over to Melissa so she dommes her. Maybe not forever since there's to many fragile ego's who can't handle that kinda content but as a once or twice off thing.
Melissa doesn't seem to be the type of girl that would do that.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Sun and Soo's mother has been mentioned a lot of times in the game do you guys think she will be part of the harem in the future? I know we haven't seen her yet, but at this point it wouldn't be surprising if she also joined the harem.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Sun and Soo's mother has been mentioned a lot of times in the game do you guys think she will be part of the harem in the future? I know we haven't seen her yet, but at this point it wouldn't be surprising if she also joined the harem.
That would be cool. But she is described as old school, that said she is been pretty open to her girls being both involved with him so who knows. That is if she continues getting well and not take a turn for the worse.

weirddude94

Jan 12, 2018
Just finished the current content, what a ride. I can't say that I paid attention to the overall plot all that much but the character stories/building is considerably better than what I was expecting. Good shit.

Virtus_Maximus

Dec 28, 2018
Great work on the game, Killer. You've really invested in the story and there's a considerably higher word count per scene than usual which makes it a lot more enjoyable for me. I'm currently on the first dinner date with Sun and it's taken me quite a few hours getting here because I haven't been able to bring myself to skip any of the text.

One thing I've noticed though is a few scenes lack the activity they're supposed to be representing which in turn takes some of the immersion away from them. For example, I few pool scenes where none of the characters actually get into the pool, but it is implied -but not shown- that they already have, and then the scene moves on. Another being the dinner dates with Tanja, Maddie and currently the scene I'm on with Sun, where they go to enjoy some dinner but none of the dinner is being served or eaten.

In my opinion, these scenes would greatly benefit from being enriched with a few CG's showing the characters doing the activity implied or even something as simple as them commenting on said activity accompanied by a black screen showing a passage of time. Of course this is just a suggestion and may not be your ultimate vision for your creation.

Again, that said, I'm enjoying everything you've done a lot and hope you keep up the good work. Cheers.

D

Deleted member 618663

Doctor wants to wait till monday to take them out. Said light work for now. I told Her, She can stay with Me or go home. She wants to stay,I just might let her move in. Looks like the game is progressing well. I hope its Alice that gets the Attention. Got to love the Little things in Life.

M!

Jan 5, 2018
I can't be the only one who leaves it on "tenant" and "roommate" because it's way fucking funnier right
Great, then you are the correct person to answer my question somewhere earlier in this thread;

What is Alice's motivation to look for the MC in Patreon version (unreal story?)
-Your father was my landlord so i decided to come see you?
-We shared a landlord so i decided to come see you?
-<Something clever>?
-<Something even more weirder>

D

Deleted member 2497343

As I've seen a couple other people also say, yes you can, but really, she's not a furry. Everyone has their opinion on it, but I think if you will give her a chance enough just to know her story, you might change your mind about her...maybe. That being said, how dare you speak bad about Lucy (insert growling and snarling here) ha ha jk, but no seriously, Lucy is Life.

I downloaded the game today. I'm still at the beginning, but she's kind of interesting. I'm glad I heard your advice and gave her a chance.

By the way... Thanks for the game, Killer7.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mooboy2000 and Zolt

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Have to admit though, it was the most meme-worthy "dub" for those terms I have ever seen... some of the ways it was said before(without patch/code) were just comedy gold.

One thing I've noticed though is a few scenes lack the activity they're supposed to be representing which in turn takes some of the immersion away from them.
The thing that really pulls me out of the immersion is how everyone turns their entire body to face whoever is talking sometimes... Like they all have the batman suit on where he couldn't turn his neck.

That and the occasional scene where the character you are talking to just starts slowly bobbing up and down...

Last edited:

Chicken Knight

Mar 18, 2018
Have to admit though, it was the most meme-worthy "dub" for those terms I have ever seen... some of the ways it was said before(without patch/code) were just comedy gold.

The thing that really pulls me out of the immersion is how everyone turns their entire body to face whoever is talking sometimes... Like they all have the batman suit on where he couldn't turn his neck.

That and the occasional scene where the character you are talking to just starts slowly bobbing up and down...
yea i noticed that in the japanese temple, you make one compliment and they all turn towards you and blush. thats just funny.
Also sounds like its worth playing it without the patch for some memes?

Reactions: TheGuruMage
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes