D

Deleted member 618663

I don't know why you talk genetics so much, they are just roomates after all! ( :Kappa: )

But in all seriousness, I want this to stay wholesome and not get too specific on why it is okay for all of them to have tennants with the MC. While Lucy might look into it why it will be ok, I'm not planning to give any of the tennants birth defects or anything, especially not after what Lucy had to endure since she was born. And who knows, if Lucy and MC get tennants and one of the little girls has cat features she will probably be okay with it after all this time :).
THANK YOU!

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
Finally got around to writing up that review for ya. Like I said over discord earlier though, you probably already knew everything that it was gonna say because of the feedback I've been giving you as I finish each release.
I'm honestly looking forward to the next release as well. The story is developing nicely and I'm looking forward to the plot twists you've got for us moving forward.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Yes, and that is why we have so many defects, and also why it is dangerous to continue, with time as people distanced themselves from their nuclear family they started to evolve and develop different traits after many, many generations there had been so many differences that they weren't that related anymore, basically, we are all related to each other to some extent, but with enough and that is why defects can happen in any child, but the more alike the genetic code is the higher the chances of a defect being passed down, this is kind of the simplified version of what I remember on this.
Yeah, and that's exactly the main reason why incest is forbidden nearly everywhere. The dangers of genetic defects like the Down syndrome for example are very high.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
View attachment 735229
what happened to melissa's lips on her right side ?
she get into a fight ?
So far as I remember Tanja is responsible for that scar...
Maybe there will be a treatment for it at some time.
Would be nice if Tanja also would be partially responsible for that treatment.
That could help to heal the mental wounds she caused.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
So far as I remember Tanja is responsible for that scar...
Maybe there will be a treatment for it at some time.
Would be nice if Tanja also would be partially responsible for that treatment.
That could help to heal the mental wounds she caused.
true , but i think it probably should stay to serve as a reminder of what Tanja did in her past ... to make her feel like shit every time she see's it , yeah you could say it would be mean to do that .. but not near as mean as Tanja was ...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Whoa I leave for less than a day to get some sleep and the whole genetics debate/discussion is over already? I can't leave you guys alone can I? That being said, tundralupus, it will take some time to get you that info. I did it when I was still in University a few years ago so I have to search through quite a bit of stuff and then type it up (yes the version I still have is hand-written) and then hopefully I can fight my laziness (yes it is that serious of a condition). That is if you are still interested.

In the meantime I actually have a real life incest story that does actually have a happy ending or continuation as it is still going on to the best of my knowledge, that I could share if you guys are interested, but I not sure if that would be going off topic too much or if Killer7 would mind me posting it here on their thread.

But it is good and one I was personally able to help with.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If incest has such a high risk of birth defects shouldn't all royal families around the world have a bunch of people with defects?

• Red Heart

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Whoa I leave for less than a day to get some sleep and the whole genetics debate/discussion is over already? I can't leave you guys alone can I? That being said, tundralupus, it will take some time to get you that info. I did it when I was still in University a few years ago so I have to search through quite a bit of stuff and then type it up (yes the version I still have is hand-written) and then hopefully I can fight my laziness (yes it is that serious of a condition). That is if you are still interested.

In the meantime I actually have a real life incest story that does actually have a happy ending or continuation as it is still going on to the best of my knowledge, that I could share if you guys are interested, but I not sure if that would be going off topic too much or if Killer7 would mind me posting it here on their thread.

But it is good and one I was personally able to help with.
Oh, I'm interested, always like to receive more information.

Edit: Oh and besides still wanting your research, if you have any corroborative sources I'll be thankful there is way too much of a bias about incest so I have to search a sea of rape and child abuse stuff that is mostly on the physiological point of view, also, I understand the laziness part, I have a half-finished book and about 3 games that I probably will never go back too.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
If incest has such a high risk of birth defects shouldn't all royal families around the world have a bunch of people with defects?
Not really, when it is between first degree cousins, for example, the chances of a defect are about the same as any other couple, and although, according to everything that I found, when it is something like full-blood siblings and parent-child there is an increased chance of a defect being passed down it can be anything from bad vision, to missing the brain, also, it is not guaranteed, also, they could have just killed off the people that were born with the more noticeable defects.

• Red Heart

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
headpat2.png

A wonderful day to all of you very cute and wholesome people out there! Another week another progress update! Well, last week didn't go exactly as planned. The plan was to have Beta 4 up already but I just wasn't able to finish it. I was barely able to complete Beta 3 and you hopefully liked the little teasers I posted. My mental state wasn't the best last week so I have high hopes that this week will be better! 0.12 Is shaping up to be a very interesting update. While the start is like you expect and love it - very wholesome and emotional - we will now get a big reveal. The fourth day ( which should be up sometimes this week ) will reveal a very big plot twist. We will finally find out why Fiona and Elaine don't like each other. Or should I say, why one person hates the other? It is something I had planned for a while and I'm excited to see how you guys will react. The fifth day of 0.12 will be a very very special day. It will be a day dedicated to a very cute redhead. You will spend a whole day ( and night ) with her and her alone. If you played 0.11 you probably know why. I'm not going to spoiler more - It will be something very special and unique! I hope all of you people will have a wonderful week. There will be another post this week where I will explain some extras that I want to implement in 0.12. For example, the complete remake of the second ingame day and other things!

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
true , but i think it probably should stay to serve as a reminder of what Tanja did in her past ... to make her feel like shit every time she see's it , yeah you could say it would be mean to do that .. but not near as mean as Tanja was ...
Well, I'd like to see Tanja lending money for the surgery and then working it off slowly. I'm more for her actively then passively making amends for her bad behavior.
No one would win if Melissa's scar stays, neither Melissa nor Tanja. But if a good plastic surgery can help Melissa to get rid of the scar and Tanja pays for that surgery it would probably help both of them to get on better terms.
And if Tanja has to slowly work off that money it would be even better because that would help her even more to understand that bad behaviors have consequences. Would be quite funny if her dad lends her that money under the condition that she has to pay it back to him. If Tanja manages to do that her father who seemed to be a bit reluctant could also find it easier to close that chapter.
In my opinion actions speak louder than words. Everyone can say "I'm sorry". But only when it is accompanied with corresponding actions the others will see that you truly mean it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well, I'd like to see Tanja lending money for the surgery and then working it off slowly. I'm more for her actively then passively making amends for her bad behavior.
No one would win if Melissa's scar stays, neither Melissa nor Tanja. But if a good plastic surgery can help Melissa to get rid of the scar and Tanja pays for that surgery it would probably help both of them to get on better terms.
And if Tanja has to slowly work off that money it would be even better because that would help her even more to understand that bad behaviors have consequences. Would be quite funny if her dad lends her that money under the condition that she has to pay it back to him. If Tanja manages to do that her father who seemed to be a bit reluctant could also find it easier to close that chapter.
In my opinion actions speak louder than words. Everyone can say "I'm sorry". But only when it is accompanied with corresponding actions the others will see that you truly mean it.
I like that idea a lot.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes