ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well, I'd like to see Tanja lending money for the surgery and then working it off slowly. I'm more for her actively then passively making amends for her bad behavior.
No one would win if Melissa's scar stays, neither Melissa nor Tanja. But if a good plastic surgery can help Melissa to get rid of the scar and Tanja pays for that surgery it would probably help both of them to get on better terms.
And if Tanja has to slowly work off that money it would be even better because that would help her even more to understand that bad behaviors have consequences. Would be quite funny if her dad lends her that money under the condition that she has to pay it back to him. If Tanja manages to do that her father who seemed to be a bit reluctant could also find it easier to close that chapter.
In my opinion actions speak louder than words. Everyone can say "I'm sorry". But only when it is accompanied with corresponding actions the others will see that you truly mean it.
well hmmm i want Lucy to come to my house to live ,, don't see that happening either

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I dont like the idea of "fixing" or dealing with Melissa scar. I want to see her inner scars healed by my mc. She is just beautiful with the scar anyway. I like tanja being my pet, but I could see her donating her time to the local mission or soup kitchen and I would be fine with that. She doesn't have the right to "repair" or fix melissa that's too good for her imo

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Don't get me wrong. It shouldn't be too easy for Tanja to get on better grounds with Melissa and Lucy.
It would be ok for example if Melissa is unwilling to forgive Tanja, maybe especially because of the scar.
That could then somehow lead to the situation that the MC steps in and helps Melissa to take care of the scar without her knowing - at least for a certain amount of time - that in reality Tanja is responsible for the treatment. Of course the MC should also help Melissa to heal the mental scars. The one doesn't necessarily need to exclude the other.
I could also see Tanja working at a nursing or retirement home. She already mentioned that she would like to do something like that. This could then lead to a later situation where she takes care/provides first aid for some of Melissa's and/or maybe even the MC's relatives.
For me it simply doesn't fit that well into the wholesomeness attempt of Killer7 if the MC just goes for revenge. Because at some point the revenge might go to far and therefore become unjustified and end up causing more harm than good. No one has the right to completely destroy another person. Revenge isn't justice.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2497343

I would like to test this game but first I would like to ask a question.

Can I progress on the plot by avoiding the cat girl? I ain't into furries.

bishop083

Jan 5, 2019
Killer7 I've really been enjoying the game so far. I always look forward to the next release.

Having said that, I do have a piece of criticism regarding some of the renders. The short version: i am pretty sure the ankle doesn't bend that far. For an example of what I am talking about (and sorry to those that haven't noticed before as you won't not notice it now), check out the conversation between MC and Maddie while waiting for the first family dinner. There are definitely some examples from before this scene, and I think there are some examples from after this. This just happens to be the one I am on during a replay.

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 I've really been enjoying the game so far. I always look forward to the next release.

Having said that, I do have a piece of criticism regarding some of the renders. The short version: i am pretty sure the ankle doesn't bend that far. For an example of what I am talking about (and sorry to those that haven't noticed before as you won't not notice it now), check out the conversation between MC and Maddie while waiting for the first family dinner. There are definitely some examples from before this scene, and I think there are some examples from after this. This just happens to be the one I am on during a replay.
Yeah there are some pretty bad cgs in the early game, my Plan is to eventually rework all days up to the day alice arrives. I already did that with the first day and I hope I can remake the 2nd day for 0.12. This also goes for some bad animations. Will take some time though, my focus is more on new content.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I don't mind Melissa's scar, but it would be cool to see Tanja doing something nice for her.
I'd rather the "pet route" has you pass the reigns over to Melissa so she dommes her. Maybe not forever since there's to many fragile ego's who can't handle that kinda content but as a once or twice off thing.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
I would like to test this game but first I would like to ask a question.

Can I progress on the plot by avoiding the cat girl? I ain't into furries.
As I've seen a couple other people also say, yes you can, but really, she's not a furry. Everyone has their opinion on it, but I think if you will give her a chance enough just to know her story, you might change your mind about her...maybe. That being said, how dare you speak bad about Lucy (insert growling and snarling here) ha ha jk, but no seriously, Lucy is Life.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes