Virtus_Maximus

Dec 28, 2018
The thing that really pulls me out of the immersion is how everyone turns their entire body to face whoever is talking sometimes... Like they all have the batman suit on where he couldn't turn his neck.
I'm not sure since I've never done this myself, but that may have something to do with the characters' hair. I'm guessing that every time someone turns their head, their hair should be rearranged to avoid it clipping into the body, thus making the body-turning a lot easier than adjusting the hair every time someone turns direction. Just a guess tho.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm not sure since I've never done this myself, but that may have something to do with the characters' hair. I'm guessing that every time someone turns their head, their hair should be rearranged to avoid it clipping into the body, thus making the body-turning a lot easier than adjusting the hair every time someone turns direction. Just a guess tho.
Pretty much this. Especially with Lucy who has the longest hair in the game.

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
You mean for the gallery? That will be in 0.12, lain was so nice to integrate it for Android users :)
No, in V11 I told you that you can make a patch to update the game from version to another, instead of downloading the whole game every time many games do this, and you said that you didn't know this and you will see

spacemansp

Jul 10, 2018
Hey I am new to this game and some strange things started to happen with my game. After Alice shows up I get odd events like going to the beach with Lucy where she mentions events that I haven't seen, and having melissa show up referencing things that haven't happened, and later on Mary mentions a pool house event with Fiona and the Mom that I haven't seen. It feels like some of the content was randomly skipped. Has anyone else experienced this or know a fix?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hey I am new to this game and some strange things started to happen with my game. After Alice shows up I get odd events like going to the beach with Lucy where she mentions events that I haven't seen, and having melissa show up referencing things that haven't happened, and later on Mary mentions a pool house event with Fiona and the Mom that I haven't seen. It feels like some of the content was randomly skipped. Has anyone else experienced this or know a fix?
It's probably a flag check messing up. The Melissa one is known and will be fixed for 0.12, the other ones are rather odd and you should have seen the pool house if you are on the Fiona/Becca path. I would advise using the walkthrough linked in the OP, that will give you the max amount of content. I will see that I fix the missing flag checks for 0.12.

Reactions: Chicken Knight

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Did you earn Sandra's kiss for being kind to becca in the beginning? If you dont secure sandra you can't get the harem and that makes for a lot missed and some weird things happening

spacemansp

Jul 10, 2018
It's probably a flag check messing up. The Melissa one is known and will be fixed for 0.12, the other ones are rather odd and you should have seen the pool house if you are on the Fiona/Becca path. I would advise using the walkthrough linked in the OP, that will give you the max amount of content. I will see that I fix the missing flag checks for 0.12.
I will try that, thanks.

Chicken Knight

Mar 18, 2018
Thanks for all your work, i would love to support you but sadly cant yet. :cry:

But damn its hard, counting the days for each next release. The story and characters really got me hooked and all those feels really hit hard. Such a good work of art.

So keep up the good work, or maybe take a break if you need it, lol. You deserve it, in my opinion. o7

Copper Feels.png

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Yeah, long hair in Honey Select is a bitch to manage in scenes with any dynamic angles. I've had to reshoot too many scenes myself because of this. I imagine Lucy's hair can be a nightmare without some camera magic to hide the clipping.

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
Is there a way to change the PC name for the gallery? I threw in a random letter when asked because I just intended to verify functionality, and now everyone calls me 'g'. It's not even uppercase!

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes