worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
I'm not sure where the new Mary scene is, so that's as good excuse as any to play it again from scratch :unsure: :sneaky:

BTW, I'm waiting to hear what you guys think of the reaction Melissa has when she gets too many exciting news....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Again, thanks Killer7 :cool:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
there are those games which i personally don't care to start over from the start .. then theres those games like this one and a few others that are worth starting over and over again .... they are that great ... WTG Killer7 (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
So I am guessing, by the end of this update, that Sandra has been tagged by the preggers fairy? Or maybe I am just caught in a loop of wishful thinking lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Killer7

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
I see others don't appear to be having an issue but the Mega incest patch won't download for me. Any other source?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok now i know i'm stupid as shit .. moved over my saved game then deleted them duhhh... then i forgot to move over the dam patch .... did i just age like a few years i don't need ?
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

M!

Jan 5, 2018
Another stellar update, especially the trip with Little Alice :love:

Only thing that i didn't like was MC's comment how he doesn't want girls dance on club because "other men can see them", left a real bad taste in my mouth :mad:. Maybe there is something from Martin in MC but i don't like it.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Humble request: would it be possible to incorporate the new incest patch in the android version? I've been trying to do it myself, but for some reason I can't install the recompiled and re-signed .apk file (and I'm not even sure the PC/Mac patch would work on Android in the first place....).

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019
Humble request: would it be possible to incorporate the new incest patch in the android version? I've been trying to do it myself, but for some reason I can't install the recompiled and re-signed .apk file (and I'm not even sure the PC/Mac patch would work on Android in the first place....).

Thanks a lot in advance.
For android you have to navigate to Android/data/my.n.family/files, create a new folder named "game" and copy the lovetime.rpy in this folder.

Reactions: worldofmac84

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019

Thanks a lot in advance.
Fraid not. Including that by default in any version violates patreon's tos

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
that was a quick update AND it adds some additional content as well as revamping some old. not bad.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes