Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
since I discovered MNF (v0.10) I am looking forward to new versions. But as you offer a free public version, out of respect for your work I prefer to wait for the official release;)
I remember seeing this game a couple updates before .10 but I wasn't sure about it at that time, kept it on my favs/watch list for a while and when .10 came out that was the time I decided to give it a try. I actually never minded the wait time for the update to .11 because, as weird as this may sound, it's like waiting for your best friend to come back from vacation. I think if I ever get the chance to support on Patreon, I would still wait that full time, it just feels right to me...but maybe I'm just weird, I love suspense and that wait time and then clicking that download is like a major hit of serotonin. Yeah I'm just weird lol.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I remember seeing this game a couple updates before .10 but I wasn't sure about it at that time, kept it on my favs/watch list for a while and when .10 came out that was the time I decided to give it a try. I actually never minded the wait time for the update to .11 because, as weird as this may sound, it's like waiting for your best friend to come back from vacation. I think if I ever get the chance to support on Patreon, I would still wait that full time, it just feels right to me...but maybe I'm just weird, I love suspense and that wait time and then clicking that download is like a major hit of serotonin. Yeah I'm just weird lol.
Amen. Its like a nutrient for my soul. I know its sounds like I'm kissing ass in this thread, but damnit something about this vn gives me something that's been lacking in my world for too long. I never wanted it to end til Killer7 said there was to be a sequel now im at peace when this chapter is over. :)

Last edited:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Amen. Its like a nutrient for my soul. I know its sounds like I'm kissing ass in this thread, but damnit something about this vn gives me something that's been lacking in my world for too long. I never wanted it to end til Killer7 said there was to be a sequel now im at peach when this chapter is over. :)
I'm chomping at the bit waiting for the official 0.12 to drop. The refresh button is taking a beating today. I haven't been this hyped for a VN, ever! So looking forward to it. Have a good one. (y)

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
it just feels right to me...but maybe I'm just weird, I love suspense and that wait time and then clicking that download is like a major hit of serotonin. Yeah I'm just weird lol.
Amen. Its like a nutrient for my soul. I know its sounds like I'm kissing ass in this thread, but damnit something about this vn gives me something that's been lacking in my world for too long.
I'm with you 100% guys: don't know exactly what Killer7's recipe is, but man....talk about all the right ingredients.
I've been playing this kind of games for years now, and I tried quite a lot, but it's the first time ever I get caught this much in the story and by the characters. Not only it very rarely happened to me to have this kind of anticipation for a game update, but I find myself every now and then replaying parts of the story in between updates just for the fun of it - and *that* I'm quite sure has never happened before.
I guess for me this is more than a particularly enjoyable and exciting game, with superior characters and an engaging story: for some kind of reason it simply makes me feel good - and AFAIC that's not much more you can ask :)

Last edited:

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
When did the Japanese or the wanna-be-Japanese appropriate "weebs" and what the Hell do they mean by it? "Weebs" are short, fat people - as in "Weebles" (Weebles wobble but they don't fall down!).

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
When did the Japanese or the wanna-be-Japanese appropriate "weebs" and what the Hell do they mean by it? "Weebs" are short, fat people - as in "Weebles" (Weebles wobble but they don't fall down!).
It's internet slang for a particularly annoying person who won't shut up about anime and Japanese culture. It's a shortened form of "weeaboo" which is Japanese for "annoying douchebag that won't shut up about anime"

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Here it is people, the release of 0.12! And what a special update this is. Not only do we get a lot more backstory regarding MC, we also experience some very interesting days with everyone!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Windows / Linux: - -

Mac: - -

Android - -

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
Here it is people, the release of 0.12! And what a special update this is. Not only do we get a lot more backstory regarding MC, we also experience some very interesting days with everyone!

Download links:

Windows / Linux: MEGA - -

Mac: MEGA - -

Android MEGA - -

Downloading it now! Cannot wait!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019

Download links:

Android MEGA - -

Thank You !!!

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
It's internet slang for a particularly annoying person who won't shut up about anime and Japanese culture. It's a shortened form of "weeaboo" which is Japanese for "annoying douchebag that won't shut up about anime"
It comes from . God only knows why.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
eeeeeeEE

Download links:

Android MEGA - -

EEEEEEEEEK

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes