The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Dayum Love of Magic, A Knights Tale, and MNF all in one day quite the embarassment of riches coming down the pipeline today. I confess I already played through the prerelease that landed a few days ago but nothing says I can't do another run just for shits an giggles.

Been following this game since very early on and I don't think I've ever stopped in to say thank you to Killer7 for giving us this gem I love the story and each new release is always a high light of my month. Also MNF has been the perfect placebo to curb my WVM withdrawal whilst it's been on hiatus these last couple months.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I had already downloaded (from here) the v12 3-4 days ago .... so what is this update? (27/7 to be precise)

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
It comes from . God only knows why.
according to the dictionary:
The word weeaboo came about as a alternative for the term Wapanese, a blend of white or wannabe with Japanese. Wapanese was used extensively on the website 4chan in the early 2000s to insult white people who were deemed overly fond of and biased towards Japanese culture, particularly popular exports like anime, manga, and hentai. The abusive term was added to the online Racial Slur Database in 2004.

According to Know Your Meme, Wapanese peaked in 2005, prompting 4chan moderators to apply a special filter replacing all instances of Wapanese with, arbitrarily, weeaboo.

The term weeaboo was coined as a nonsense word without any particular meaning in the comic The Perry Bible Fellowship. Thanks to the word filter, weeaboo took on its current meaning in 2005 and has spread outward from 4chan to other websites.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Here it is people, the release of 0.12! And what a special update this is. Not only do we get a lot more backstory regarding MC, we also experience some very interesting days with everyone!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Windows / Linux: MEGA - -

Mac: MEGA - -

Android MEGA - -

thank you (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I had already downloaded (from here) the v12 3-4 days ago .... so what is this update? (27/7 to be precise)
Public release extras:

• Remade the Mary boobjob completely ( new animations, new cg's )
  • Added a small event to the first day of 0.12 ( pool area )
  • Added about 15 extra cg's for the 0.12 days ( and one special cg during a certain letter reading scene
  • Fixed two crashes
  • Edited a lot of the first day dialogues, mainly before decisions to give you a small hint on what decision would give you lovepoints.
  • Removed a lot of the early game dialogue that happened when the day ended. The MC won't think about the whole day anymore.

Those are the differences form what you downloaded

Reactions: JiraiyaSennin

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Killer7 How dare you make me feel my own feelings! As always, wonderful update, you're the best. Side note: it was nice to see some sex scenes with positions that you can see the insertion again. I know due to tech limits it's basically just clipping, but I still like to see it.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Here it is people, the release of 0.12! And what a special update this is. Not only do we get a lot more backstory regarding MC, we also experience some very interesting days with everyone!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Windows / Linux: MEGA - -

Mac: MEGA - -

Android MEGA - -

I'm just going to download it and play it again. Too many early stuff changes.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes