Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019
Keep in mind you're playing a prerelease that wasn't meant for the public. This has all been caught and corrected for the full release that's coming out... today I think? Yeah.
You are correct about the first part. Full public release is
tomorrow(Depending on where you live). 31st(EU time).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
No one has to feel bad for playing it. If it's leaked I won't blame anyone of you for wanting to play it, especially because a lot of you are always excited for the next update :).

I personally just feel bad because the pre-release is meant for patrons only for a reason. While it is content complete it can still contain bugs etc. and I don't want this to be seen as the full product.

No, that would be against f95 rules. If the game gets leaked we devs have to just accept that it got leaked. F95zone is a pirate site after all and like I said, I won't blame anyone for just wanting to play the game as soon as its out.

I guess for me personally it's different because I release for free anyway. I don't know why baasb felt the need to pledge and upload it here but since I blocked him here ( and on patreon ) I will never find out. The release on friday will contain the fixed bug for the gallery btw ( I was just able to fix it :) ).
I think I love you. Hell for my new family I do love you! It's so what my world needs

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
I've been completely avoiding the pre-release waiting for the full release. Been trying to avoid spoilers but still keep up with the forums has been interesting though lol. I am so jazzed for tomorrow, and of course I have to work at the time it's released ha ha ha...(begins crying) lol.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I've been completely avoiding the pre-release waiting for the full release. Been trying to avoid spoilers but still keep up with the forums has been interesting though lol. I am so jazzed for tomorrow, and of course I have to work at the time it's released ha ha ha...(begins crying) lol.
I downloaded as soon it appeared not realizing it was a pre leak, luckily been too busy to open it. I also can't wait for tomorrow. I'm so excited. Somehow I missed like 8 pages of thread without getting an email, so avoiding spoilers has been dangerous:LOL:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I downloaded as soon it appeared not realizing it was a pre leak, luckily been too busy to open it. I also can't wait for tomorrow. I'm so excited. Somehow I missed like 8 pages of thread without getting an email, so avoiding spoilers has been dangerous:LOL:
I've been power scanning the past several pages trying to avoid the few that don't use the spoiler tag within their massages. As for the few that did, made it easier.

Because it's Civic long weekend where I am, I might not be able to download it, let alone play it, until Monday. Which will help with my data limit since it will be start of my new billing cycle.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I've been power scanning the past several pages trying to avoid the few that don't use the spoiler tag within their massages. As for the few that did, made it easier.

Because it's Civic long weekend where I am, I might not be able to download it, let alone play it, until Monday. Which will help with my data limit since it will be start of my new billing cycle.
Yeah I love the posters that use spoiler tags when its this earlier. And kudos for looking on the bright side of waiting :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i screwed up and dl'd the prerelease .. and played some of it .. then realized i fucked up and deleted it in honor of Killer7 and his great work .... and i stayed off this thread until now .. to say i wait patiently for killer7's offical release .. i just like this game alot ..:)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i screwed up and dl'd the prerelease .. and played some of it .. then realized i fucked up and deleted it in honor of Killer7 and his great work .... and i stayed off this thread until now .. to say i wait patiently for killer7's offical release .. i just like this game alot ..:)
This vn is the bestest thing I found here, so hard to explain but from the "feels" to the faps its just the bee's fucking knees to me

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Got to always ;) (couldn't resist)

I can survive til Monday (or Tuesday) for some SUPER NAKED GINGER CUDDLE TIME!!!!!
Off topic but I have that song on soooo many burnt cds cause I'm old and it gives me the same good feelings. If my new family had a old school soundtrack it would have to be on the album :p

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm really happy to see that some of you decided to wait, I think it will be worth it for the full 0.12 experience with no bugs or wrong people talking during dialogue. But of course, if you couldn't wait that's also fine, it just shows how excited you are for a new version :).

In about 16 hours you guys will get the full experience of 0.12 though. With reworked stuff and some extras :).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm really happy to see that some of you decided to wait, I think it will be worth it for the full 0.12 experience with no bugs or wrong people talking during dialogue. But of course, if you couldn't wait that's also fine, it just shows how excited you are for a new version :).

In about 16 hours you guys will get the full experience of 0.12 though. With reworked stuff and some extras :).
All of the days now blur together so it didn't feel like I had to wait very long... That said, I prefer to wait until the game is released in the form the developer wants it to be.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
I've been looking forward for the official 0.12 release just so I can comment with you guys a particular scene that absolutely cracked me up :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . No spoiler really needed here: suffice to say it involves a certain girl with scarred lips.....

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes