MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Will there be new scenes with Tanja - Pet and Love routes?
I saw in the gallery of the pre-release 2 new locked images for Tanja

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
will we need to donwload the whole game again or is there just n update?
:unsure: I imagine it is possible to have just an update, but since the games are really not structured that way, there is too much of a chance that something could be missed. I have always thought it to be better and safer to download the whole game.

Reactions: Eisbaerle

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
In this case, some extra stuff that didn't make it in the pre release. Wait for patch notes on friday :).
I do hope that one of the things is Mary making an apology tour of the MC's body.
She made me irrationally upset at her and needs a good dicking and knocking up.:whistle:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Beccca: "Hey, no cussing in front of the Gingers!" I don't know why but this cracked me up harder then anything else today. lmfao

Reactions: Oghmios1337

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Great update as always K7. The cliffhanger is sweet and I'd say it's happening earlier than I expected. Though Sandra is definitely the best girl. I love Lucy and the others but Sandra will always be my favorite. Also nice to see more background on Elaine and Fiona and in general, the character development in this game is fanatastic. I do wish I had the chance to slap Martin atleast once before his death. I do want to see the updated Mary titjob scene, but I'll just wait for beta1 next month.

Amazing work as always K7 and I'm definitely waiting for Elaine to join the harem and maybe Fiona being a bit more involved with the family.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Great update as always K7. The cliffhanger is sweet and I'd say it's happening earlier than I expected. Though Sandra is definitely the best girl. I love Lucy and the others but Sandra will always be my favorite. Also nice to see more background on Elaine and Fiona and in general, the character development in this game is fanatastic. I do wish I had the chance to slap Martin atleast once before his death. I do want to see the updated Mary titjob scene, but I'll just wait for beta1 next month.

Amazing work as always K7 and I'm definitely waiting for Elaine to join the harem and maybe Fiona being a bit more involved with the family.
Cliffhanger? What cliffhanger? Wait! Don't tell me. I don't want to get spoiled before I download the "OFFICIAL" release. I don't even want to see a spoiler. Whenever I see a spoiler, I think it is something I don't want to see and I look anyway and as always, it was something I did not want to see. So don't tell me. In fact, completely disregard this response. I want to wait. Like a Patient. Oh, Nurse?!?!?

D

Deleted member 618663

When Maddie ask MC just give her a hug the next time You see Mary. When He does see Her, I was wishing for a response of Mary can you come with for a minute? (He takes her to his room.) When they come back Maddie says I said Hug her not F*** Her. MC MY Bad. I am Glad about Lucy and Alice. What a Cliff Hanger. Sun and Soo and the Gingers, When Mom said maybe I went WTF. I read it twice to be sure. That update was def. worth paying for. I Applaud YOU on this one.

• Haha
Reactions: Glooskabe

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I also added 10 extra cg's for events that happen in 0.12 and added a small little detail to it as well. This is on top of the remade Mary boobjob scene ( that were about 15 new cg's and 2 new animations ). If you want to see the Mary Boobjob right away you can just check out the gallery. Like I said, I didn't have enough time to put this in the pre release ( because I didn't want my patrons to wait much longer ).

MoonlightJAM

Jun 21, 2020
Lovin this game. and esp lovin to stream "My New Family" Still in CH5 but can't wait to play more. The update is arriving soon in (my time) excited for whats about to come. If you haven't played this you should. characters grow on you. swear

Jerecapra

Mar 24, 2020
I also added 10 extra cg's for events that happen in 0.12 and added a small little detail to it as well. This is on top of the remade Mary boobjob scene ( that were about 15 new cg's and 2 new animations ). If you want to see the Mary Boobjob right away you can just check out the gallery. Like I said, I didn't have enough time to put this in the pre release ( because I didn't want my patrons to wait much longer ).
Don't worry there, chief. I'm pretty sure most of your patreons (me included) will gladly wait as long as necessary to be able to play these awesome updates you're releasing. <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Honestly, it feels to me like Elaine is getting off really easy.
I don't think so. She had good intentions and, while hell is paved with them, she actually owned up to her mistakes. And the father, while unarguably a bastard, did deserve at least a farewell. Scratch that, a goodbye. No faring well for him. Anyway, it's thanks to her that MC's life eventually saw a turn for the better. She's already been blaming herself for all these years, forbidding herself from ever getting close to MC. It's better to forgive than make her suffer even more... For what purpose would you want her to suffer? I can only see it being satisfying one's own sadistic inclinations at this point. It'd hurt her and the rest of the family. If she'd meant ill however, then I would've agreed with you all the way. But in our case, she's been punished, the lesson has been learned. Isn't it better to let bygones be bygones?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes