Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019
Killer7

I was so eager to get my hands on this and play it so I may have missed 1 or 2 more.

Here it should be Lucy talking but it says MC's name, there may have been 1 or 2 more just before this but I was so eager to play that I went through it to fast.
View attachment 750583
the dialogue in the screenshot is correct, it's MC speaking for Lucy ( because he thinks that's what she wanted to say )

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
For those that downloaded the pre-release, pppllllleeeeaaassssseee put your thoughts and opinions under spoiler tags:(, dont wanna risk reading when waiting for the proper release.
That would actually be nice, yes. I don't mind answering spoilers/questions but please respect the people that want the full release.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I am confused v12 was released at the begging of the month. If this is a pre release shouldnt it be 13

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019
I am confused v12 was released at the begging of the month. If this is a pre release shouldnt it be 13
0.12 is the current update. There have been betas throughout the month, might be what you confused it with.

Reactions: Killer7

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
v0.11 was released at the beginning of the month. v0.12 pre-release was unofficially uploaded yesterday. v0.12 will be officially released Friday.

FTru72

May 14, 2020
Just finished and loved it. Thank You for this incredible update though now I'm in suspense again lol.

Ak14

Jan 22, 2018
To give you people something extra for the public release on friday, I will remake the boobjob animation from Mary. I initially planned this for the pre-release but there wasn't enough time. So now it will be done for the public release on friday. See it as a little extra content you can see on friday if you already played the leak :).
You did a fantastic job dude. The story is full of emotional twists. It would be better if MC was a bit respectful towards Granny regardless what happened in past.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes