AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
that person who got blocked on patron can make a new one and come after it again ya know
  1. Shouldn't that of been directed to Killer7 as well?
  2. If K7 did a simple username/email address block then person can simply use a different username/email address (and spend money again)
  3. If it was a IP address block as well, then person will need to use a VPN of some type (every time he goes to site) as well as use a different username/email address (and spend money)
Ether way K7 did it, I still consider it a good deterrent.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Killer7 Didnt catch the pre-release tag sorry about that but regardless a wonderful update. The background added helps the story a lot, what we had before was good enough to get a feel for the story and situation but wasnt enough to fully fall into the story if you know what i mean. Now we have a deeper understanding of the back story so the main story seems much more full, as for what the lovely Sandy is holding well there is the obvious guess that I would say is too soon for, relatively speaking they take usually 7-14 days before they are useful so my guess is something more of a curve ball. I would guess it is MCs cellphone with a message from his Ex. Cannot wait for the next update, you just keep getting better and pulling us in more and more. Good Job!
but it said they were happy tears and all 3 were *nervus* and crying i say she's holding a test and you have to also realize that this is a game too ao in this game the dev (Killer7) can make all girls pregnant overnight if he wanted to also he pretty much had sex with Sandy like the 4th week he moved in and off the pill a while ago hell she probably didnt even take the pill even though he keeps telling MC

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i among a few people on here that didnt see the prerelease tag i was just refreshing the latest updates page and bam there was an update but my curiosity got the better of me and played it another very well done update Killer7 keep up the awesome work cant wait for 13 ill wait for that to come out like everyone i just thought this was a normal update and didnt know it was planned for the 31st but my question is now that this person leaked it early (even though hes blocked and everything) will further updates be continued to be posted on here on official release dates or has that leaker ruined it

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
but it said they were happy tears and all 3 were *nervus* and crying i say she's holding a test and you have to also realize that this is a game too ao in this game the dev (Killer7) can make all girls pregnant overnight if he wanted to also he pretty much had sex with Sandy like the 4th week he moved in and off the pill a while ago hell she probably didnt even take the pill even though he keeps telling MC
Oh i know the pacing in this is x100 what would normally happen IRL but just saying maybe keep the possible prego out for just a little bit longer for some small sense of reality, I mean we have a ways to go per Killer7 so we can afford to stretch that out for another release or 2. Not against it in the least but i mean give us a minute to enjoy the attempts at least before dropping it. :)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
duckie68 I see your review but have to remind you that the game tells you in the beginning that the love route that leads you into having harem currently has the only real content. I understand that you want to pursue different girls and I get that, but it's not happening until the harem route is completed. After that you will get different ways to play the game, where you can go for someone like Lucy without needing Sandra for example.

Oh i know the pacing in this is x100 what would normally happen IRL but just saying maybe keep the possible prego out for just a little bit longer for some small sense of reality, I mean we have a ways to go per Killer7 so we can afford to stretch that out for another release or 2. Not against it in the least but i mean give us a minute to enjoy the attempts at least before dropping it. :)
Don't forget what Sandra and MC said after the vacation. That's all I'm going to say about the cliffhanger :).

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
but that's the only other reason to why all 3 of them are crying and why Sandy is nervus it kinda makes sense I mean what else could it be the whole MC ex thing just doesn't make sense and also why would Sandy be looking at his cellphone after the whole deal with Aunt Mary snooping in Fiona's email and anyways MC said he doesn't keep in touch with his Ex and that's he's better off where he is to bring the ex in now idk

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
but that's the only other reason to why all 3 of them are crying and why Sandy is nervus it kinda makes sense I mean what else could it be the whole MC ex thing just doesn't make sense and also why would Sandy be looking at his cellphone after the whole deal with Aunt Mary snooping in Fiona's email and anyways MC said he doesn't keep in touch with his Ex and that's he's better off where he is to bring the ex in now idk

Just throwing it out there, i try to not go the obvious route and try to think outside the box but i would not be surprised by it, maybe it will give us some nice chocolate love tunnel action with Sandy when the main entrance is out of order :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: BloodReaper

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Just throwing it out there, i try to not go the obvious route and try to think outside the box but i would not be surprised by it, maybe it will give us some nice chocolate love tunnel action with Sandy when the main entrance is out of order :ROFLMAO:
i was a bit caught off guard by it when it came up that it was it for this update i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOO i thought we had one more full day at least killer7 sure love his cliffhangers

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I will say Killer7 has done a great job of making the cliffhangers good and overall positive and thought provoking. They make us discuss the game and give feedback and even inspiration possibly for future content. Most of all it promotes the game and gives it exposure thus increasing the fan base which again is all positive.

Reactions: Oghmios1337
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes