Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
New update is great loved it, can't wait to see what happens next. I am almost positive I know why the girls are crying at the end. I think Sandra is pregnant. Hopefully I am right and it is not something else bad instead.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017

This patreon post gives you a short summary on what the game will be about :).
Jesus Christ it's the doctor from the Phantom Pain all over again!

Next he's gonna tell me I've been in a coma for nine years...

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
New update is great loved it, can't wait to see what happens next. I am almost positive I know why the girls are crying at the end. I think Sandra is pregnant. Hopefully I am right and it is not something else bad instead.
Killer7 has said repeatedly that it's a 'good' and happy cliffhanger, so I seriously doubt she's hiding a letter from MC's doctor confirming MC has got an STD.....:unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Well the game getting leaked is kind of a bittersweet thing I guess. On one hand it sucks on the other it's a hallmark for the games popularity. With the public release only being a few days away it's not really necessary imho but I did enjoy playing it early.

Hey at least they are positive cliffhangers, right? :)
But they are crying! Why do you have to make them sad!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As to the "drama" in this chapter:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
To give you people something extra for the public release on friday, I will remake the boobjob animation from Mary. I initially planned this for the pre-release but there wasn't enough time. So now it will be done for the public release on friday. See it as a little extra content you can see on friday if you already played the leak :).

macmillan

Mar 26, 2018
To give you people something extra for the public release on friday, I will remake the boobjob animation from Mary. I initially planned this for the pre-release but there wasn't enough time. So now it will be done for the public release on friday. See it as a little extra content you can see on friday if you already played the leak :).
greetings Killer7! i didn't realize at first that i downloaded a prerelease version (guess i was not too careful about reading the info). If that's okay, i would like to report a bug where i cannot progress further after the end of v 0.11. I have saved on several places before at the last day (events with first intimacy with Alice and Sandra impregnation are over), but when i get to the end of events of 0.11, it goes to the screen "end of build 0.12"

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
greetings Killer7! i didn't realize at first that i downloaded a prerelease version (guess i was not too careful about reading the info). If that's okay, i would like to report a bug where i cannot progress further after the end of v 0.11. I have saved on several places before at the last day (events with first intimacy with Alice and Sandra impregnation are over), but when i get to the end of events of 0.11, it goes to the screen "end of build 0.12"
If you are using Lain's walkthrough mod then you have to remove that for now. Lain will update it on friday, most likely. At least I asked him to wait till friday :).

macmillan

Mar 26, 2018
If you are using Lain's walkthrough mod then you have to remove that for now. Lain will update it on friday, most likely. At least I asked him to wait till friday :).
I was just about to tell you that i reinstalled the game without mod, and everything started to work properly. Thanks for your advice and my apologies for distracting you. Game rated 10/10 right from the start. I am not in the best financial situation now, but if it would be otherwise - i would be a subscriber on your Patreon!!!!

Noddy4000

Dec 29, 2019
Since i found this series i have actually been very keen to get to the end of each month for the update.

Such a feel good story, wish there were more like this out there, shame so many want to write the next 50 shades type crap.
they need a lesson from killer7. great feel good stuff , updates are huge , and done to schedule that is kept.

I hope this one goes on for a long time. really enjoy it . Thanks for the update Killer7.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Killer7
Some linguistical corrections:
  • "spent" is the past form of "spend". Especially on the first two to three days you used the wrong form quite often.
  • If a person is for example talking or doing something to you use usually the term "who" or "whom" instead of "that".
    Examples: "Sandy was the one who told him." "There's someone whom you should meet."
  • In case more people are involved you use the term "which" instead of "that".
    Example: "There were some people which showed me the way."
Maybe you want to fix that over time.

Great update by the way!
I'm quite curious if Elaine is going to listen to the MC's advice regarding Fiona. It should ease the tensions a lot, especially if Elaine decides to talk openly about the feelings/emotions she really had towards Fiona during all that time and why she didn't act earlier. And if Elaine openly welcomes the closeness between Becca and Fiona and reassures Fiona that she'll never try to take Fiona apart from her daughters this should ease the tensions even more. Although that would be a huge step to do for Elaine...
But it would bring her closer to the MC, too.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Killer7

I was so eager to get my hands on this and play it so I may have missed 1 or 2 more.

Here it should be Lucy talking but it says MC's name, there may have been 1 or 2 more just before this but I was so eager to play that I went through it to fast.
MyNewFamily 2020-07-28 21-09-16-93.jpg

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes