Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I have no idea what that is but I hope you enjoy. Lucy is not patient though so don't wait too long ;)
Muvluv is a slice of comedy/sci fi novel series. The main story is a trilogy (1st slice of life, 2nd sci fi, 3rd sci fi resolution) and the ending chapter (Muvluv Alternative) is considered the best visual novel of all times according to vndb.org (position is done through voting).

I doubt somebody has read everything to be able to claim such a thing, but I have to say that its reputation is probably well deserved. The trilogy is one of the few stories I have read that gives rise to no contradiction, not deus ex machinas, no silly resolution.

My only big complain is I hate the main heroine so much. The 2nd main heroine is the real hero of the story.

But I digress. Have fun all of you.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I bet Sandra is hiding that cats kitten behind her back. What else could it be. Totally not anything else baby related. :sneaky:

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Nicest cliffhanger ever, though I'm "positive" I know what Sandra's hiding behind her back: my imagination has not been put too much to the "test"... :LOL:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It worked without problem for me. A very nice update. Is Sandra holding a "test"? :D And will Maddie be next?

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
It's sad that it got leaked but I found out who did it and blocked that person on Patreon. Sorry for the bugs you guys are encountering, they will be fixed on friday for the public build.
iv seen it posted but not downloaded it waiting till friday just like im not reading any post that talk about the new update

Reactions: heimdal74

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Leaking a game before the "official" release date is just a shitty thing to do. I downloaded the game but as soon as i saw "prelease" in the filename i deleted it out of courtesy for Killer7. I just wish that i had the finances to support all the games i like, but if i did that now, my ass would end up in the gutters so priorities has to be made.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Leaking a game before the "official" release date is just a shitty thing to do. I downloaded the game but as soon as i saw "prelease" in the filename i deleted it out of courtesy for Killer7. I just wish that i had the finances to support all the games i like, but if i did that now, my ass would end up in the gutters so priorities has to be made.
i should have as well i'm an idiot ... sorry Killer7

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
It's sad that it got leaked but I found out who did it and blocked that person on Patreon. Sorry for the bugs you guys are encountering, they will be fixed on friday for the public build.
since you're the thread owner cant you just remove the links?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
No one has to feel bad for playing it. If it's leaked I won't blame anyone of you for wanting to play it, especially because a lot of you are always excited for the next update :).

I personally just feel bad because the pre-release is meant for patrons only for a reason. While it is content complete it can still contain bugs etc. and I don't want this to be seen as the full product.

since you're the thread owner cant you just remove the links?
No, that would be against f95 rules. If the game gets leaked we devs have to just accept that it got leaked. F95zone is a pirate site after all and like I said, I won't blame anyone for just wanting to play the game as soon as its out.

I guess for me personally it's different because I release for free anyway. I don't know why baasb felt the need to pledge and upload it here but since I blocked him here ( and on patreon ) I will never find out. The release on friday will contain the fixed bug for the gallery btw ( I was just able to fix it :) ).

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
Muvluv is a slice of comedy/sci fi novel series. The main story is a trilogy (1st slice of life, 2nd sci fi, 3rd sci fi resolution) and the ending chapter (Muvluv Alternative) is considered the best visual novel of all times according to vndb.org (position is done through voting).

I doubt somebody has read everything to be able to claim such a thing, but I have to say that its reputation is probably well deserved. The trilogy is one of the few stories I have read that gives rise to no contradiction, not deus ex machinas, no silly resolution.

My only big complain is I hate the main heroine so much. The 2nd main heroine is the real hero of the story.

But I digress. Have fun all of you.
Not to derail too much, but it's great to find fellow ML fans. I've been waiting to play the Euro Front story for... probably over a decade. And we're also getting Final Extra. I can't wait for the reactions. TDA coming later in the year too, supposedly.

To get back on topic, another wait for the official release here, great to know it's coming.

Reactions: Ayhsel

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
I don't want to dismiss your feelings but it's already leaked, waiting means nothing at this point it isn't going to change anything.

Regardless of whether you play it or not it's still here.

I know this wait will not help anything, But as I said, I respect the developer, so I will not play something that was stolen from him until he allows it, and he allowed that on Friday, so I will wait for the official release from him personally.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes