MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think it's kinda shitty to leak it if the dev is going to release it for free anyway. Waiting a couple of days is not that bad.
Yeah, not sure why people do that. I am able to wait for my curiosity to be sated with any game. Are people so backed up that only the Power Redhead Trio will cleanse them? Waiting 3 more days shouldn't be such a trial.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ok... I am going to sound like the biggest douchebag (I always do). But please, read me out as I need your feedback.

I have reached the point in the story when we meet grandma. So far, pretty much all of the problems in MC's life have been resolved. So I must ask, is there any interesting plot coming afterwards? Cause the novel has reached a point in which everything is sunshines, unicorns and rainbows and I am finding myself wanting to skip pretty much all dialogue, which only happens when I start getting bored. I have really enjoyed all the interactions in the beginning, specially Lucy, I love that girl. But it is very hard for me to keep caring.

So again, is there anything going to happen that, without spoiling it, you recommend me to keep reading? or is the next of the story just a long "and they live happily ever after"?

I totally understand I sound like an asshole and please facepalm all you want, but I need conflict to be interested. I can never care about pure happy stories. I have not found any reason to keep reading it for almost like a month now (been avoiding it), but given that I love Lucy so much I thought it was worth asking before totally dumping it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ok... I am going to sound like the biggest douchebag (I always do). But please, read me out as I need your feedback.

I have reached the point in the story when we meet grandma. So far, pretty much all of the problems in MC's life have been resolved. So I must ask, is there any interesting plot coming afterwards? Cause the novel has reached a point in which everything is sunshines, unicorns and rainbows and I am finding myself wanting to skip pretty much all dialogue, which only happens when I start getting bored. I have really enjoyed all the interactions in the beginning, specially Lucy, I love that girl. But it is very hard for me to keep caring.

So again, is there anything going to happen that, without spoiling it, you recommend me to keep reading? or is the next of the story just a long "and they live happily ever after"?

I totally understand I sound like an asshole and please facepalm all you want, but I need conflict to be interested. I can never care about pure happy stories. I have not found any reason to keep reading it for almost like a month now (been avoiding it), but given that I love Lucy so much I thought it was worth asking before totally dumping it.
Hmmm. Well there seems like a conflict may happen between Fiona and granny. It at least is being teased as that. However, I don't know if it will be as much as there was beforehand. Also the MC and Alice have decided to go visit the father's grave after he dies, that could be a source of conflict depending on what happens there. But overall, I don't feel like there is much strife at the moment.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

Some conflict is happening after the point you reached, but if you have reached that point you should have already understood that this is the kind of game that will end up with everything working out well.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017

You don't sound like a douchebag but like someone for whom this game isn't completely tailored for. Right now, this game is about enjoying life, peace and quiet. There's only little conflict. From what I've seen, the story now revolves more around what comes after the flirting, the day to day life, and tying those loose ends (instead of the usual flirting with everyone, no one interacting with anyone and then picking a side with no drawbacks whatsoever).

Reactions: Ayhsel

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Sweet another awesome update. This game has become my second most favorite game. As far as the story goes though it is my number game for content and fast updates. I can't get enough of this game and wish I could play a new update every day rather then wade threw other crappy games day after day. I've started becoming way more selective of what I play now and this game is one I constantly watch for. This game is amazing.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Are the links to the full update - as the filename in each case is "MyNewFamily-0.12-pc-prerelease.zip" ?

Just answered my own question by checking the Patreon page - which confirms it is a pre-release, so I'll happily wait for the full one :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Are the links to the full update - as the filename in each case is "MyNewFamily-0.12-pc-prerelease.zip" ?

Just answered my own question by checking the Patreon page - which confirms it is a pre-release, so I'll happily wait for the full one :)
Yeah, I was excited when I first saw it but I deleted it when I realized that it was not the full one. I can wait until Friday.

Reactions: juan palote
3.90 star(s) 253 Votes