FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Replacing "dad" and "mom" with "landlady" and "landlord" in this game.....if you're gonna do it, at least I would think changing the story a little, or at least the wording of certain sentences...cause it really makes zero sense in the context it is written.
It's just humorous at this point. "my landlord and landlady left me when I was young" ...and "oh, should I hug my landlady after all this time?"
Sorry...but laughing at this distracts my drunk mind from the actual story. haha

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Replacing "dad" and "mom" with "landlady" and "landlord" in this game.....if you're gonna do it, at least I would think changing the story a little, or at least the wording of certain sentences...cause it really makes zero sense in the context it is written.
It's just humorous at this point. "my landlord and landlady left me when I was young" ...and "oh, should I hug my landlady after all this time?"
Sorry...but laughing at this distracts my drunk mind from the actual story. haha
The wording is the way it is to match the intended content. Thus it wouldn't make sense to change it to fit a context that was never originally intended, when it fits the story as intended. There are ways to play the game as it is meant to be. Take that for what you will.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The wording is the way it is to match the intended content. Thus it wouldn't make sense to change it to fit a context that was never originally intended, when it fits the story as intended. There are ways to play the game as it is meant to be. Take that for what you will.
Oh, I get it. Swapping every word for a relative word makes it make sense, and since certain sites are against incest, you kinda have to replace those words, if you want that context and those scenes. BUT, I also know there are devs who change the dialogue up a tad bit so that it at least doesn't sound so goofy (at least it sounds that way to me) when reading it with "landlord, landlady, tenants,.." (and a few others I can't remember at the moment). I know there are ways to change the dialogue so that it still means what was intended, but also doesn't sound weird when certain words are swapped. ...just my 2 cents, though. Take it with a grain of salt haha

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hello there you wonderful and cute people out in the world! Another week another progress - and this is the big one, like usual! Work on 0.12 is almost complete. I just have to do the last CG's and add the last bit of code which means I can give you guys a release date! The pre-release for Lucy and higher tier Patrons 0.12 will go live tomorrow, the 28th, at 18:00 CEST (6 pm CEST). The public release for 0.12 will be on Friday, 31st, at 21:00 CEST (9 pm CEST ). I can't wait to see all your people's reactions to 0.12. It's a very special update that features some things that we didn't experience in the game yet. As you can see I also added a few more pictures here. The first one is the daz3d render for this week, I wanted to create something wholesome again and I hope you guys like it. The other pictures are more specific. For 0.12 I redid a few scenes from the second ingame day. The one named "old" is the one you can currently find in 0.11. The one named new is the new one. I only remade the Lucy scenes for this day because I think the other scenes were alright. And...That's it for this week I guess. I will give you guys more Infos on the actual release post on Friday. Next month will be the one year anniversary of My New Family and I do have special things planned for that! I hope all of you will have an amazing week! Patreon link for the pictures:

sleepcarry2.png oldone.png newone.png

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

Hello there you wonderful and cute people out in the world! Another week another progress - and this is the big one, like usual! Work on 0.12 is almost complete. I just have to do the last CG's and add the last bit of code which means I can give you guys a release date! The pre-release for Lucy and higher tier Patrons 0.12 will go live tomorrow, the 27th, at 18:00 CEST (6 pm CEST). The public release for 0.12 will be on Friday, 31st, at 21:00 CEST (9 pm CEST ). I can't wait to see all your people's reactions to 0.12. It's a very special update that features some things that we didn't experience in the game yet. As you can see I also added a few more pictures here. The first one is the daz3d render for this week, I wanted to create something wholesome again and I hope you guys like it. The other pictures are more specific. For 0.12 I redid a few scenes from the second ingame day. The one named "old" is the one you can currently find in 0.11. The one named new is the new one. I only remade the Lucy scenes for this day because I think the other scenes were alright. And...That's it for this week I guess. I will give you guys more Infos on the actual release post on Friday. Next month will be the one year anniversary of My New Family and I do have special things planned for that! I hope all of you will have an amazing week! Patreon link for the pictures:

View attachment 747921 View attachment 747922 View attachment 747924
We can really see Killer7's evolution on these two renders, also, every new render from MNM makes me extra hype for that game as well.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask, but I don't know where else I would. I tried using search and glanced through the patreon for MNF, but didn't find an answer. Is there anywhere with more info on My New Memories? Like a basic plot synopsis or who any of the characters are? Like are the girls all related or sets of mother/daughters who are friends? Or even character names. Or is Killer7 just holding this info until a release is finalized?

Reactions: Repuci

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask, but I don't know where else I would. I tried using search and glanced through the patreon for MNF, but didn't find an answer. Is there anywhere with more info on My New Memories? Like a basic plot synopsis or who any of the characters are? Like are the girls all related or sets of mother/daughters who are friends? Or even character names. Or is Killer7 just holding this info until a release is finalized?
There is a overview post that gives you a short glimpse on the story.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
There is a overview post that gives you a short glimpse on the story.
Thanks a lot. That post doesn't seem to be tagged with My New Memories on Patreon so that must be why I missed it. Would love to have more info about the girls and ladies themselves, but at least I have a basic idea of the game now, so that'll have to hold me over.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Thanks a lot. That post doesn't seem to be tagged with My New Memories on Patreon so that must be why I missed it. Would love to have more info about the girls and ladies themselves, but at least I have a basic idea of the game now, so that'll have to hold me over.
It will be a household setting again, with roomates AND tennants. The smaller ones you see on the renders I made ( The one in todays progress update for example ) are the tennants, then the tall blonde one is a roomate and the black haired taller woman is a roomate. The redhead with the curls is the landlady.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I know this is off-topic, but do we have any art of the characters from MNF in Daz3d? I love how good the renders are in HS, but seeing the new ones in Daz made me curious how the characters would look in that style, and vice versa actually.

sorry.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I know this is off-topic, but do we have any art of the characters from MNF in Daz3d? I love how good the renders are in HS, but seeing the new ones in Daz made me curious how the characters would look in that style, and vice versa actually.

sorry.
That's genius

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
To be honest the blantant copy paste of the landlord censoring is so funny to me, that I have been tempted to do another playthrough with a censored version, just for the lols...

• Haha
Reactions: KilljoyTRV

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
It will be a household setting again, with roommates AND tenants. The smaller ones you see on the renders I made ( The one in todays progress update for example ) are the tenants, then the tall blonde one is a roommate and the black haired taller woman is a roommate. The redhead with the curls is the landlady.
Will that be "roommates" and "landlady" or it'll actually be real roommates and landlady, if you know what I mean?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I just started MNF 45 minutes ago, so it's much too early for a proper review, but I wanted to leave some first impression feedback:

Easy accessible. As someone who - when given a choice - always chooses the love route I kinda like it.

There is something that really irks me from an aesthetic point of view: The dimensions of the furniture, the architecture and the surroundings are off. The characters often seem lost in the picture. A more narrow crop would help. For example when you meet Lucy on day 2, when she's lying near the pool, she is so far away even when you're talking that the feeling is almost Kafkaesque. Sitting at the kitchen table feels like children sitting on a giant's table. I don't know if that ever came up on the 209 pages, just thought I'd tell you in case it didn't.

Will play more the next days and write a proper review when I either finished v0.11 or stop playing for some reason.

Reactions: Repuci
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes