D

Deleted member 603338

there is nothing better then an update for one of the games you follow and it also happens to be one of the developers that actually do an update worth playing every single time

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Okey, this is a very nice game. But in the last 2 updates and now again everytime, Lucy complain about why i didnt want Alice as a girlfrend.:eek: At least three times per update. It is realy anoning now. :mad: And is also anoning Lucy and Alice often came as a pack.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Well I know that the early cg's are pretty bad to what you started to see after 0.6 - That's when I got more confident in my work. One of the main reasons I remade the complete first day for 0.5 was exactly that - the horrible point of view on some cg's.

View attachment 748918

I mean, look at that. What was I thinking? Is MC Hagrid? :D

This is how it looks now:

View attachment 748920
Personally, I never found anything wrong with the old renders. This game has been fantastic to me! I like the new ones too.

Reactions: NeedAGirlFriend

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I was actually debating on changing that but now that the void has become a joke I'm going to keep it. Just like not having people in the city if MC is around. Though you might see some in 0.12... :p
I LOVE 'the void' and 'no people anywhere' jokes. They make me laugh so much. Oh, and the holding hands jokes too.

txtBild

Feb 23, 2019
Yeah, I was excited when I first saw it but I deleted it when I realized that it was not the full one. I can wait until Friday.
I always had in mind that the prerelease and full version were the same regarding the content? one version ist just out earlier for patreons? :unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ok... I am going to sound like the biggest douchebag (I always do). But please, read me out as I need your feedback.

I have reached the point in the story when we meet grandma. So far, pretty much all of the problems in MC's life have been resolved. So I must ask, is there any interesting plot coming afterwards? Cause the novel has reached a point in which everything is sunshines, unicorns and rainbows and I am finding myself wanting to skip pretty much all dialogue, which only happens when I start getting bored. I have really enjoyed all the interactions in the beginning, specially Lucy, I love that girl. But it is very hard for me to keep caring.

So again, is there anything going to happen that, without spoiling it, you recommend me to keep reading? or is the next of the story just a long "and they live happily ever after"?

I totally understand I sound like an asshole and please facepalm all you want, but I need conflict to be interested. I can never care about pure happy stories. I have not found any reason to keep reading it for almost like a month now (been avoiding it), but given that I love Lucy so much I thought it was worth asking before totally dumping it.
This isn't going to be for you.

It is a sunshine and rainbows story all about love, nothing bad is ever going to happen nor is there going to be any serious drama.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Hmmm. Well there seems like a conflict may happen between Fiona and granny. It at least is being teased as that. However, I don't know if it will be as much as there was beforehand. Also the MC and Alice have decided to go visit the father's grave after he dies, that could be a source of conflict depending on what happens there. But overall, I don't feel like there is much strife at the moment.
Some conflict is happening after the point you reached, but if you have reached that point you should have already understood that this is the kind of game that will end up with everything working out well.
You don't sound like a douchebag but like someone for whom this game isn't completely tailored for. Right now, this game is about enjoying life, peace and quiet. There's only little conflict. From what I've seen, the story now revolves more around what comes after the flirting, the day to day life, and tying those loose ends (instead of the usual flirting with everyone, no one interacting with anyone and then picking a side with no drawbacks whatsoever).
This isn't going to be for you.

It is a sunshine and rainbows story all about love, nothing bad is ever going to happen nor is there going to be any serious drama.
Thanks to all of you. You confirmed what I was expecting. The original conflict of the story is resolved and what is left is the after story.

For now I will keep skipping it then. I might comeback some day later just for Lucy. But in two days Muvluv Phontomelodies is released and for after stories that will do (been waiting for 9 years now)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Thanks to all of you. You confirmed what I was expecting. The original conflict of the story is resolved and what is left is the after story.

For now I will keep skipping it then. I might comeback some day later just for Lucy. But in two days Muvluv Phontomelodies is released and for after stories that will do (been waiting for 9 years now)
I have no idea what that is but I hope you enjoy. Lucy is not patient though so don't wait too long ;)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Okey, this is a very nice game. But in the last 2 updates and now again everytime, Lucy complain about why i didnt want Alice as a girlfrend.:eek: At least three times per update. It is realy anoning now. :mad: And is also anoning Lucy and Alice often came as a pack.
Just setup for when they rape you. You can only tell a woman no so many times. :KEK:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'll be waiting for official, because i really respect killer7 work.
I don't want to dismiss your feelings but it's already leaked, waiting means nothing at this point it isn't going to change anything.

Regardless of whether you play it or not it's still here.

You can only tell a woman no so many times. :KEK:
Waaaaaait a minute here.....

People say no to us?

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes