bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
The ones that like it like Tanya, Fiona and Mary are most likely.
Wouldn't surprise me if Soo and her sister also want enjoy it.
Yes, but also sandy,Becca,maddie can do it if MC just ask ;) and maybe more

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
I love this game, it has all the right aspects for a game. Great story and I love lucy and alice but i'm starting to dislike sandra. At first she was a great character but now she is just coming off needy and very pushy. With that aside please keep up the good work and mad props to Killer7 and the extremely consist updates. I wish every dev was dedicated to their games as Killer7 is.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
I don't think so. She had good intentions and, while hell is paved with them, she actually owned up to her mistakes. And the father, while unarguably a bastard, did deserve at least a farewell. Scratch that, a goodbye. No faring well for him. Anyway, it's thanks to her that MC's life eventually saw a turn for the better. She's already been blaming herself for all these years, forbidding herself from ever getting close to MC. It's better to forgive than make her suffer even more... For what purpose would you want her to suffer? I can only see it being satisfying one's own sadistic inclinations at this point. It'd hurt her and the rest of the family. If she'd meant ill however, then I would've agreed with you all the way. But in our case, she's been punished, the lesson has been learned. Isn't it better to let bygones be bygones?
I might have agreed with you prior to the most recent version.

I won't get into specifics as I know you haven't played it.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
I hope I am not the only person getting the this happened in limbo or a dying persons dream to reconnect him to his missing family feeling to this story. Or some other kind of supernatural twist. But if the creater reads this I love the story. When an adult game can pull emotions it's well done on my book. Like on some of the dates in it I actually felt rage at the npc interactions. I'll keep it vague cause not used to posting on forms and I don't know how to spoiler tag.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I don't think so. She had good intentions and, while hell is paved with them, she actually owned up to her mistakes. And the father, while unarguably a bastard, did deserve at least a farewell. Scratch that, a goodbye. No faring well for him. Anyway, it's thanks to her that MC's life eventually saw a turn for the better. She's already been blaming herself for all these years, forbidding herself from ever getting close to MC. It's better to forgive than make her suffer even more... For what purpose would you want her to suffer? I can only see it being satisfying one's own sadistic inclinations at this point. It'd hurt her and the rest of the family. If she'd meant ill however, then I would've agreed with you all the way. But in our case, she's been punished, the lesson has been learned. Isn't it better to let bygones be bygones?
The path to hell is paved with good intentions.

Intentions arent everything, she is old enough to know that how you make things is as important as your intention. She clearly hasnt learned yet in his life because she probably always got away easily when she made that mistake, that is why she shouldnt get away with it easily now.

Nobody says she has to "suffer", she just shouldnt get away easily and should have to work to recover trust

0.12 will show you another mistake she did in her past that gives more insight on Granny's issues

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I might have agreed with you prior to the most recent version.

I won't get into specifics as I know you haven't played it.
I would say it depends on if Elaine follows MC's advice. If she does there's no need to, at least in my opinion. She already blames herself for what happened there.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I thought the Alice scenes were done well I was surprised with how well she took the news but after reading the Will they are much better off without him in their lives. That end scene with Soo was funny :LOL: Hope we get more of her and Sun next time.

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I thought the Alice scenes were done well I was surprised with how well she took the news but after reading the Will they are much better off without him in their lives. That end scene with Soo was funny :LOL: Hope we get more of her and Sun next time.
My only retreat if I was the MC would be that I didn't get to kick his ass before he died.

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
I find this game really enjoable and had fun with this update.

Great appreciation to the creator since the characters are very loveable - especially Lucy - and I really enjoy the dialogues a lot which is not always the case with these kind of games (the right "strg" key on my keyboard can sing a song or two about this..... :ROFLMAO:).

I am also very fond of the way Killer7 is treating his patreons and also all you little pirates here ;)
In my opinion he could tone down the frequency of updates a little so that he finds some time for rest and recreation!
On the other hand I truely appreciate the fact that we are receiving all these at least weekly messages and beta versions as patreons.

Keep up your excellence in story develpoment and writing funny and touching dialogues. (y):cool:
And please don't light up the candle on both ends and try to take some time off since nobody wants you to burn out and leave us here all alone like this has happened with some other Devs before! We all want you to stay safe and well rested!

Thanks for the many hours where I found myself entertained, touched by the story and aroused by the lewd scences!!!:love:

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
Found a bug while talking to sun during the first date with Soo. Playing the Android version in case it matters. In case it is hidden somewhere in making different choices I chose all nice choices. Instead of suns name it said Sandra said it. I didn't notice it on any other line than what I took a screen shot of.

Reactions: Repuci

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
Found a bug while talking to sun during the first date with Soo. Playing the Android version in case it matters. In case it is hidden somewhere in making different choices I chose all nice choices. Instead of suns name it said Sandra said it. I didn't notice it on any other line than what I took a screen shot of.
Found another one after it. This time there MCs bad was replaced with suns

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
Found another one after it. This time there MCs bad was replaced with suns
Keep in mind you're playing a prerelease that wasn't meant for the public. This has all been caught and corrected for the full release that's coming out... today I think? Yeah.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes