Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
fantastic update, revelations about MC's past, discovering the reason for the hostility between Elaine and Fiona, the city 'trip with Alice (and the hotel scene) the last two Super naked ginger cuddle time show, Maddie's letter, everything else of course AND the cliffhanger ;)

Regarding Elaine & Fiona. Wow, I wouldn't want to have her for a grandmother. Fiona is the one who has suffered greatly from her decision. And she's nice enough to get her a nice place .... and no, it's Elaine who starts to hate her so that she can look at herself in the mirror. it's Elaine who doesn't like her new place and forces her family to move it again and she's the one who doesn't see the point of apologizing ??? On the other hand, she summons her "enemy", Mary and MC and gives orders in a very authoritarian way to Mary and sends her back (for the greater good)

PS: the last will was .... horrible to read. Fucking Martin!
PPS: I don't like cinnamon, you monster! I want to love this little Alice (but for her I would make an effort to love the cinnamon)

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Loved the update! After reading martin's will wow what f him up about women? Glad to see Fiona and Elaine opening up more on thier hostilies to each other. Good point on whos gonna save the hero(MC) when he saves others and that cliffhanger i think those are tears of joy.:D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Loved the update! After reading martin's will wow what f him up about women? Glad to see Fiona and Elaine opening up more on thier hostilies to each other. Good point on whos gonna save the hero(MC) when he saves others and that cliffhanger i think those are tears of joy.:D
Yeah, look like Martin might also have been the victim of a traumatized life that made him a hating asshole as the opposite from MC (almost his bad twin), somehow I do not think we will get an explanation for that. Loved the way that Killer handled that thing about considering such a bad life as MC had as "normal" and what that does to a person. :)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't know if this was the plan from the beginning, and maybe I'm reading too much into it. But it's cool to see how the house becomes more alive as relationships progress with the girls. When the MC first come to the house, it looks really plain and boring, now it's starting to look like a really fun place to live in.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 618663

Killer7 I detected something when mom and mc talk about marriage? are you and Perveteer friend's and are the mc's from SL and MNF going to end up on a beach drinking beer saying this is the fucking life. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. There was the hint about a Island where family can marry. Just asking for a friend.

If you don't want to answer it yet just say so. I will respect that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HansDampf788

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Here it is people, the release of 0.12! And what a special update this is. Not only do we get a lot more backstory regarding MC, we also experience some very interesting days with everyone!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Windows / Linux: MEGA - -

Mac: MEGA - -

Android MEGA - -

Alright, finally got through it. My guess as to what Sandy has behind her back is a pregnancy test. She and the other gingers are now pee sisters so Sandy peeing on a "stick" with them around, finding out she is pregnant and surprising the MC with it is my vote for most likely event.

Overall a good update, feels like the game is winding down. Or at least I kind of hope so. There are getting to be too many women and not enough time spent on the ones who really matter: Mom, Mary, Fiona, Sandy, Maddie, Lucy, and Alice. The more there are the less interested I become it seems.

Reactions: wolf3020

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019
Why the Android version does not allow me to put the code Realstory?
For android you have to navigate to Android/data/my.n.family/files, create a new folder named "game" and copy the lovetime.rpy in this folder.
The patch can be found in the original post.

in pc version, there is no option to enter the code, anywhere else I can enter code
No code anymore, you have to use the patch(link in the original post).

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
Well actually my goal was to make people hate Elaine less with this update. That's why Fiona and Elaine keep mentioning that this is just between them etc :D.
Sorry but I will continue to hate her. If there ever becomes a relationship route there, I will demand a slave route... just like my one pet. lol

Reactions: HansDampf788

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Well actually my goal was to make people hate Elaine less with this update. That's why Fiona and Elaine keep mentioning that this is just between them etc :D.
Ok, I don't hate Elaine, I resent her a little, but not hate, since I can see were she is coming from, but the whole "this is just between us" thing actually makes me angry with Elaine, Fiona and the Mc, it isn't just between them anymore, and if both of them want to be part of the family, it can't be, they need to find a solution, and they need to talk about it, if not with each other, with other people, obviously it should have a lot of preparation so people could keep as neutral as possible, but this incident is affecting the others, so it is not just between them anymore, if the objective was for her to be more liked I think she should start to actually talk about the things that might have been mistaken and start to make amends for it, and since the whole Fiona plot is not closed yet it could come in that form.

This is not hating, it is just how I perceived it, I still love the game, also I'm not into the whole slave/pet thing unless it is consensual role-play so I won't ask for that.

Edit: I also wanted to say that I love that every girl is getting about as much focus as the next, I'm as invested in my relationship with lucy, Sandra, Maddie, Becca, and the rest of the family as I am with Soo, Sun, Fiona, and the others.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Alright, finally got through it. My guess as to what Sandy has behind her back is a pregnancy test. She and the other gingers are now pee sisters so Sandy peeing on a "stick" with them around, finding out she is pregnant and surprising the MC with it is my vote for most likely event.

Overall a good update, feels like the game is winding down. Or at least I kind of hope so. There are getting to be too many women and not enough time spent on the ones who really matter: Mom, Mary, Fiona, Sandy, Maddie, Lucy, and Alice. The more there are the less interested I become it seems.
Agreed I think it is a pregnancy test as well, however I disagree on the too many women part. THERE IS NEVER SUCH A THING AS TOO MANY WOMEN!!!!!!!! Also doesn't really feel like it is winding down to me, it feels like it is just getting warmed up. I mean now it feels like you are getting into the nitty gritty of the matter with everyone, and will be really interesting to see where the story goes with the characters.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Agreed I think it is a pregnancy test as well, however I disagree on the too many women part. THERE IS NEVER SUCH A THING AS TOO MANY WOMEN!!!!!!!! Also doesn't really feel like it is winding down to me, it feels like it is just getting warmed up. I mean now it feels like you are getting into the nitty gritty of the matter with everyone, and will be really interesting to see where the story goes with the characters.
Eh, I like being able to get to know the characters. Honey Select isn't exactly great at rendering sexy sex scenes IMO. It would be nice if the MC didn't fuck every single girl he meets, it gets boring if the MC doesn't get to know them beforehand. And then because there are so many lining up for the magical cock it means that other characters are neglected.

Reactions: juan palote

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Eh, I like being able to get to know the characters. Honey Select isn't exactly great at rendering sexy sex scenes IMO. It would be nice if the MC didn't fuck every single girl he meets, it gets boring if the MC doesn't get to know them beforehand. And then because there are so many lining up for the magical cock it means that other characters are neglected.
Well with the amount we have right now as love interests or potential love interests I think we can still get to know them as the story can still take so many twists and turns and go on in ways we don't necessarily expect. For instance never thought we would be visiting the MC's father's grave when I first started this game, but that happened. Speaking of which I just wished I was the one who killed him after reading his last will.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes