Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Yeah I'm not trying to overpopulate the game. The main girls will still be the focus of each update ( everyone in the household including Mary, Maddie and Elaine ). Fiona is also getting some more stuff lately because I really enjoy writing for her. All the new grils you see will be more of a side thing for now, someone you will see but will probably not spend a lot of time alone with.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah it would be impossible to focus on every girl when you have so many characters. I like a lot of the side girls especially Soo and Sun. But it wouldn't be reasonable to expect content with everyone, every update.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I don't expect content with everyone every update, but I do think that it doesn't make sense to add a character if they won't have time to be developed and I don't mean sexually, I really don't care if the mc sleeps with every character, but I do find it worse to have a character that is just a set-piece, and doesn't develop than not having that character at all.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I think we are taking too long to have sexy times with the main fgirls, i mean we had some with Becca but it was a long time between times we spend with her, same with Mary, lately it feels we are spending more time with Tanja than with Becca and Mary or even Fiona, which is just wrong.

I love harem games and big casts, but the main ones should be getting more intimate moments with the MC.

This is still one of my favourite games and that is my only "critic"

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I think we are taking too long to have sexy times with the main fgirls, i mean we had some with Becca but it was a long time between times we spend with her, same with Mary, lately it feels we are spending more time with Tanja than with Becca and Mary or even Fiona, which is just wrong.

I love harem games and big casts, but the main ones should be getting more intimate moments with the MC.

Mary and Becca work, hell Becca is one of the heads of Fiona's business, and I believe so is Mary, they barely have time to hang with each other, and they work together, so I can see why it takes time, and there are a lot of main girls and we have been having a lot of time with them, I'm biased though because as I said, I like all characters to have time and development, but logically speaking Tanja the unemployed one is gonna be the one with more free time for the Mc.

Also, that won't be a problem once we have the giant bed, I just think we'll need to break some walls if we want everyone to fit through.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Mary and Becca work, hell Becca is one of the heads of Fiona's business, and I believe so is Mary, they barely have time to hang with each other, and they work together, so I can see why it takes time, and there are a lot of main girls and we have been having a lot of time with them, I'm biased though because as I said, I like all characters to have time and development, but logically speaking Tanja the unemployed one is gonna be the one with more free time for the Mc.
I work too and have time to spend with my loved ones...

Again, its my only issue with this game, but i think main girls deserve more MC attention than side ones, even if main work and side dont. The MC, which has a lot of time, should be actively trying to have free time in the timeframe when Mary and Becca are not working

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I work too and have time to spend with my loved ones...

Again, its my only issue with this game, but i think main girls deserve more MC attention than side ones, even if main work and side dont. The MC, which has a lot of time, should be actively trying to have free time in the timeframe when Mary and Becca are not working
I'll agree that the Mc should take the initiative more, and although I do understand that you find time for your family, these two characters are used to burying themselves in work, so they are also learning to dial it back and have more time, but that takes time, and is very likely will happen very soon, as we can see Becca now finds time to make breakfast and intends to free some more, and Fiona also mentions bringing the MC more into their work, or at least meetings, so that will also help with that.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019

Well see, that's not true. We had a lot of Fiona time this update. We also had a ( I think ) very nice Becca NSFW scene and we spent a lot of time with her as well ( the little lunch in the chinese restaurant thing for example ). Tanja got one event this update + an animation, usually I switch between sidegirl events and sidegirl animations, last update Sun got an animation but Tanja didn't and since Sun didn't get one in 0.12 she will probably get one in 0.13. The main girls will always get the most time, Mary was a bit on the short end at the moment but there were reasons for that. Fiona was the sidegirl that had the most solo events ever in an update, by the way.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Well see, that's not true. We had a lot of Fiona time this update. We also had a ( I think ) very nice Becca NSFW scene and we spent a lot of time with her as well ( the little lunch in the chinese restaurant thing for example ). Tanja got one event this update + an animation, usually I switch between sidegirl events and sidegirl animations, last update Sun got an animation but Tanja didn't and since Sun didn't get one in 0.12 she will probably get one in 0.13. The main girls will always get the most time, Mary was a bit on the short end at the moment but there were reasons for that. Fiona was the sidegirl that had the most solo events ever in an update, by the way.
We had a lot of Fiona time, but no intimate moments with her, which was my point. Its being ages since the last time we did anything with Mary for example, and the same with Becca before this last update.

Specifically Mary, Becca and Fiona are getting too little NSFW scenes in my opinion, even less than a side girl like Tanja

That was my point. Anyway, just a comment, still one of the best games

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
im happy that the game is still developing and that the dev is doing their own thing.

i hate when they start doing polls and surveys as who the hell are we to tell them how to create their game?
didnt they KNOW what they were going to create in the first place? and where is OUR patreon account for them to pay US for the ideas? :p

joking aside, it is their reputation so it should be their creation and i also like the fact that we get all these girls and they are not all one scene and done like alot of other games.

i do think the makers of honey select could do with updating their assets as its starting to look like one step up from the days of luna 3d. yes i am that old, get over it ;)

even so, i do still like this and enjoy every update as the writing is good and the family drama is endless. loving it
thanks dev :)

p.s are we likely to get to pull lucy's tail while we do her in the butt? no dont answer....i love a surprise :D

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah, this game is not just about the sex, yes it is a big ass part off it, but it isn't everything, it is about their relationship, and how they help each other heal from trauma, which for me is the reason why i love it so much.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
im happy that the game is still developing and that the dev is doing their own thing.

i hate when they start doing polls and surveys as who the hell are we to tell them how to create their game?
didnt they KNOW what they were going to create in the first place? and where is OUR patreon account for them to pay US for the ideas? :p

joking aside, it is their reputation so it should be their creation and i also like the fact that we get all these girls and they are not all one scene and done like alot of other games.

i do think the makers of honey select could do with updating their assets as its starting to look like one step up from the days of luna 3d. yes i am that old, get over it ;)

even so, i do still like this and enjoy every update as the writing is good and the family drama is endless. loving it
thanks dev :)

p.s are we likely to get to pull lucy's tail while we do her in the butt? no dont answer....i love a surprise :D
There is a Honey select 2. I think it came out in May.

Reactions: Killer7

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
There is a Honey select 2. I think it came out in May.

lets hope it removes the shiny skin effect and gives devs a chance to make more intimate scenes as just about all the honey select sex scenes seem to look the same, from one game to the next. dazd i think it is, seems to allow devs to express themselves more but animations seem less smooth than HS. when i see a dick going into a hole that isnt there then luna springs to mind :D

thankfully for me, the story and premise are my main focus for entertainment and the visuals merely the cream on the top. seen too many VN's take the N for granted.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7
D

Deleted member 618663

Need a MC / Becca / Fiona threesome as a welcome to the family induction ceremony.
Mary/Becca/Fiona/MC Remember to share time with Mary and Becca Hell we just got that shit straight don't f up now.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes