Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Okay Killer7, we've gotta have some words here lol. This latest update was amazing, just right out the door with a hit to the everything. I don't think I've cried, laughed, cried, and laughed some more like I have with what you gave us. I don't care what others think about Elaine, I see the bigger picture of what you are going for with here and I'm all for it, I still have that huge respect and an emotional attachment for Fiona, but I'm sorry, Elaine needs forgiveness and some hugs (which I'm very disappointed in seeing she didn't get :mad:).

I am glad you went the direction with Martin, I was "almost" at a point of feeling sorry for him, so thank you for doing that, I feel better now rofl. Never laughed so hard as I did
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Oh, and (insert multiple expletives here) you on that cliff hanger rofl. I've never followed a forum post on ANY game let alone post as much as I have on anything as I have this game. Thank you so much for this work of art, because that's what this is, it's no longer a VN, it's a work of art.
Traitor!!! :mad:

Lmao just kidding. I get why you and others have forgiven elaine. My mc is not there yet. But I have a strong damn feeling killer7 will break me on that. :LOL:

Reactions: Mooboy2000

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Fiona can be quite a handful, but give her some time, maybe you'll change your mind eventually ;)
I did tend to give her some slack at first because she's been helping the familly quite substancially, so i was ready to take one for the team ^^
New to this games, so
Is there a way to turn the tables on Fiona so to speak? I'm not into having the MC dominated by a woman that's they way it's coming off after the first encounter with her.

D

Deleted member 2631054

Killer7

Great update as always bud.
Quick couple of things I found funny...

1) Why do you think in the game that holding hands is lewd?
2) Why is the MC so resistant to anything sexual with the gingers in the morning?

Looking forward to next update. :)

p.s. Ohh as stated above in another post, pee fun could be fun to write too....Super Naked Ginger Pee Time, anyone?
The lewd hand holding thing is an inside joke.
MC likes to be intimate 1on1 and is embarrassed doing things in front of the gingers other than showering. The proof is that when MC was with Becca he was totally embarrassed when he came back to bed with Lucy who heard it all and was expecting Lucy to dump him... Also gets flustered when kissing Becca in the morning then Sandra even though they got jiggy together.

Super Naked Ginger Pee Time for the win! :love::love::love: [Long term patron request :p ]

Mooboy2000 Don't worry, eventually Elaine will get the "D"!

Killer7 already psyched up for the first beta of .13!!!
P.S. Looking forward to Melissa!

Last edited by a moderator:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
New to this games, so
Is there a way to turn the tables on Fiona so to speak? I'm not into having the MC dominated by a woman that's they way it's coming off after the first encounter with her.
from what i have noticed, just do not do what she wants you to do... aka pick the top option.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
New to this games, so
The first encounter is the only one she "dominates" like that. Trust me your further encounters with her you will enjoy a lot more i believe

Last edited:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7

2) Why is the MC so resistant to anything sexual with the gingers in the morning?

p.s. Ohh as stated above in another post, pee fun could be fun to write too....Super Naked Ginger Pee Time, anyone?
The hand holding is more of a weeb thing I guess. You know, they always call it lewd there.
And your other question: I call these moments wholesome lewdness. They are all naked ( thats the lewdness ) but they cuddle and hug eacher ( the wholesomeness ).

New to this games, so
Disobey her after you let her suck your pp and find one of my favorite characters to write for :D.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
from what i have noticed, just do not do what she wants you to do... aka pick the top option.
hmm, top option is do what she want's bottom is not.

But I see a bit late my question seems to be answered by the mc's thoughts and you have another option if you don't.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
hmm, top option is do what she want's bottom is not.

But I see a bit late my question seems to be answered by the mc's thoughts and you have another option if you don't.
You start to get those choices from this point on. The blowjob you would have gotten doesn't matter that much in the end. It's just, you know, funny to think about later on.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The hand holding is more of a weeb thing I guess. You know, they always call it lewd there.
And your other question: I call these moments wholesome lewdness. They are all naked ( thats the lewdness ) but they cuddle and hug eacher ( the wholesomeness ).

Disobey her after you let her suck your pp and find one of my favorite characters to write for :D.
The moment my mc started to disobey her is when i joined #teamfiona :love:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
So are we not supposed to like Elaine? Because it seems like Killer7 just keeps on packing on the reasons why she sucks as a person. I get that she has the 'big picture' view with her family, but she is still terrible to Fiona.

I was happy to forgive the first set of shit she pulled because she apologized to Becca in front of the rest of the family and is trying to work it out with her, but this new set of shit is not okay.

She is ultimately responsible for Fiona's sister's killer getting off without punishment and she hasn't ever apologized for it in all this time? It's not like Fiona is a stranger, she is intimately involved with the family and has done so much for all of them. All that Elaine has done this whole time is sit in another city like a spider in her web while she tries to manipulate everyone.

I'm also not okay with how the MC is forced to respond to all of this. I don't see Fiona's response as bitter, I see it as justifiably angry and I don't think the MC should be forced to just 'leave it between them'. You have to take sides with a betrayal that big. It's like if you are friends with a couple and one of them cheats. You can't just stay friends with both.

I'm not saying we should throw Elaine out of the family or anything, but I would like for the MC to make it clear that he is standing with Fiona on this. Plus, if there isn't a moment in the future where Elaine comes clean about all of this and apologizes to Fiona in front of everyone, I'm kind of done with her.

Also, if whatever plan that the MC and Fiona have cooked up for the killer doesn't end with him so depressed that he drives his car off a cliff, then it won't be harsh enough.

All that being said, this is a great fucking game. The story is great, the characters are written sooo well, and you actually care a lot about what goes on in their lives. Well done, Killer7.

Reactions: HansDampf788

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Just a side thought but it seems like the MC is the one now who might need a lot of emotional healing. Even though he says he feels nothing, speaking from experience that usually is a sign that you have been hurt the most and with everyone saying that they will be there for him or who will save him like how he saved them it feels like it isn't over for the MC completely on an emotional stand point. But I could be wrong and he just doesn't really care or feel anything.

Also quick question, does Fiona not know that the MC is sleeping with his sisters? I mean he did say to her you clearly don't know how things work in our family when she called herself his sister. I mean she knows about Mary and Becca, but what about the others?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So are we not supposed to like Elaine? Because it seems like Killer7 just keeps on packing on the reasons why she sucks as a person. I get that she has the 'big picture' view with her family, but she is still terrible to Fiona.

I was happy to forgive the first set of shit she pulled because she apologized to Becca in front of the rest of the family and is trying to work it out with her, but this new set of shit is not okay.

She is ultimately responsible for Fiona's sister's killer getting off without punishment and she hasn't ever apologized for it in all this time? It's not like Fiona is a stranger, she is intimately involved with the family and has done so much for all of them. All that Elaine has done this whole time is sit in another city like a spider in her web while she tries to manipulate everyone.

I'm also not okay with how the MC is forced to respond to all of this. I don't see Fiona's response as bitter, I see it as justifiably angry and I don't think the MC should be forced to just 'leave it between them'. You have to take sides with a betrayal that big. It's like if you are friends with a couple and one of them cheats. You can't just stay friends with both.

I'm not saying we should throw Elaine out of the family or anything, but I would like for the MC to make it clear that he is standing with Fiona on this. Plus, if there isn't a moment in the future where Elaine comes clean about all of this and apologizes to Fiona in front of everyone, I'm kind of done with her.

Also, if whatever plan that the MC and Fiona have cooked up for the killer doesn't end with him so depressed that he drives his car off a cliff, then it won't be harsh enough.

All that being said, this is a great fucking game. The story is great, the characters are written sooo well, and you actually care a lot about what goes on in their lives. Well done, Killer7.
I like the way you think. Seriously a lot of the same thoughts I indeed had as well. Im biased having a real life elaine in the family with 2 exceptions (the 2 "spoilers" i posted earlier of why I like elaine less).

That all said, killer7 has a freaking ability to play my emotions just so and im afraid that some vn magic later my mc will actually forgive elaine. My mc at this point 100% doesn't but killer7 is a master at this so I fear it happening:p

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Just a side thought but it seems like the MC is the one now who might need a lot of emotional healing. Even though he says he feels nothing, speaking from experience that usually is a sign that you have been hurt the most and with everyone saying that they will be there for him or who will save him like how he saved them it feels like it isn't over for the MC completely on an emotional stand point. But I could be wrong and he just doesn't really care or feel anything.
I hope it's not the case that he really feels nothing. That doesn't really seem to hit the overall feel of the "Good vibe" this game has going so i think you may be spot on with the MC being the most damaged and needing the most healing but until he comes to the conclusion that he is more broken than he ever thought he can't heal or let anyone in close enough to help him. Seems to me the way he's written is he's the type of character that showers other people with the feels both to make them feel good and himself but only to cover his own pain whether he realizes it or not. Would love to see more of this in the future.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
That is the thing with people in abusive relationships or kids that live with abusive parents. They get so used to live like that, that they don't realize the damage that is being done to them. Only after they get out of those relationships, they start understanding how bad the situation they were in was. It usually takes some time.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Alright, finally got through it. My guess as to what Sandy has behind her back is a pregnancy test. She and the other gingers are now pee sisters so Sandy peeing on a "stick" with them around, finding out she is pregnant and surprising the MC with it is my vote for most likely event.

Overall a good update, feels like the game is winding down. Or at least I kind of hope so. There are getting to be too many women and not enough time spent on the ones who really matter: Mom, Mary, Fiona, Sandy, Maddie, Lucy, and Alice. The more there are the less interested I become it seems.
Man I disagree, not about the pregnancy test, that I'm pretty sure you're right about, but about the game winding down. I think there is quite a bit more to the story. I'm actually interested to see who else will get pregnant and how that will play out in the story, what will happen with Melissa, how the relationship with Sun and Soo will go, the reunion with Ida and her sister and the possible Ida, sister, Maddie, MC orgy scene. As long as we still get enough content with the main girls in the midst of all of the side stories, I'm in this one for the long haul. Plus who knows what other shit Killer7 can think up for Elaine to fuck up everyone's life with. The possibilities are endless. :ROFLMAO:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Killer7

I'm not into "water sports" but that "Super Naked Ginger Pee Time" just made my day, ha ha! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Man I disagree, not about the pregnancy test, that I'm pretty sure you're right about, but about the game winding down. I think there is quite a bit more to the story. I'm actually interested to see who else will get pregnant and how that will play out in the story, what will happen with Melissa, how the relationship with Sun and Soo will go, the reunion with Ida and her sister and the possible Ida, sister, Maddie, MC orgy scene. As long as we still get enough content with the main girls in the midst of all of the side stories, I'm in this one for the long haul. Plus who knows what other shit Killer7 can think up for Elaine to fuck up everyone's life with. The possibilities are endless. :ROFLMAO:
Seriously? Everything will be fine, there is no lasting drama. No one will object to anyone else getting the MC's dick at all or for very long. Melissa will have sex with the MC if the MC chooses the top option, Soo will also, Sun and Soo may have a threesome with the MC, Ida and her sister will start out tense but then the MC will talk to them both and they will eventually reconcile. And they may end up having sex with the MC and perhaps a threesome (all predictions based on how the game has gone beforehand).

Look, that's fine. That's the game. But don't act like there is some mystery as to how things will go. This game is essentially "new girl shows up and eventually shall be fucked". It is a wholesome harem game. Some girls take longer to impale themselves upon the MC's dick but they all eventually succumb to it. I would rather there be less girls and more character depth, that the game wind down a little faster than it is right now. To me the core family is the most important part of the game and I don't want anymore girls to show up. I don't really want more fuck buddies to show up but I know I am in the minority with that opinion.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think the game still has a lot to offer and I'm not just talking about the lewd stuff. The MC still has issues that he has to deal with. The things between Elaine and Fiona won't be solved anytime soon probably. Elaine also needs to gain the trust of the MC and Becca. Tanja is a side character but her story has a lot of potential aswell, it's cool to see her trying to become a better person. And you still have a lot of side characters that don't have much content yet, and you don't know that much about them.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I think the game still has a lot to offer and I'm not just talking about the lewd stuff. The MC still has issues that he has to deal with. The things between Elaine and Fiona won't be solved anytime soon probably. Elaine also needs to gain the trust of the MC and Becca. Tanja is a side character but her story has a lot of potential aswell, it's cool to see her trying to become a better person. And you still have a lot of side characters that don't have much content yet, and you don't know that much about them.
This, we have a lot of people that still haven't been completely developed yet, and since the "main" girls had their problems mostly dealt with they can be the lewd scenes for those that are here just for them and the sex, and as you said Elaine has a lot to make up for, and there is also the whole Marya and Becca thing that I think needs to be addressed, they need to talk about Mary's fear of being abandoned by her sister, and also I wouldn't say no to another threesome, also I think that after or during the resolution of the Fiona-Elaine thing we could see Fiona opening up about her sister to Becca and Mary, so there is still a lot that can happen if Killer7 wants to keep going for a while, and that is just with the "main" girls.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes