MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think the game still has a lot to offer and I'm not just talking about the lewd stuff. The MC still has issues that he has to deal with. The things between Elaine and Fiona won't be solved anytime soon probably. Elaine also needs to gain the trust of the MC and Becca. Tanja is a side character but her story has a lot of potential aswell, it's cool to see her trying to become a better person. And you still have a lot of side characters that don't have much content yet, and you don't know that much about them.
But do you really think it won't be resolved? We all know that eventually the entire game boils down to choose top option to fuck or not. And as I've said that is 100% fine, sometimes a simple wholesome fuck game is all we need. But the little bit of drama that is left in the game just feels like it isn't enough to hold interest while introducing more and more fuck buddies. I really don't care about the billions of side characters that have been introduced or will be soon. I'd rather see the characters we've already met developed better, gain more depth, etc. The more characters there are the less time spent on each character.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Seriously? Everything will be fine, there is no lasting drama. No one will object to anyone else getting the MC's dick at all or for very long. Melissa will have sex with the MC if the MC chooses the top option, Soo will also, Sun and Soo may have a threesome with the MC, Ida and her sister will start out tense but then the MC will talk to them both and they will eventually reconcile. And they may end up having sex with the MC and perhaps a threesome (all predictions based on how the game has gone beforehand).

Look, that's fine. That's the game. But don't act like there is some mystery as to how things will go. This game is essentially "new girl shows up and eventually shall be fucked". It is a wholesome harem game. Some girls take longer to impale themselves upon the MC's dick but they all eventually succumb to it. I would rather there be less girls and more character depth, that the game wind down a little faster than it is right now. To me the core family is the most important part of the game and I don't want anymore girls to show up. I don't really want more fuck buddies to show up but I know I am in the minority with that opinion.
I respect your opinion even though I don't agree, but why are you always so damn hostile? Is the 'MrFriendly' thing a joke? Some of us like these type of feel good harem games. We don't need there to be houses burning down and girls dying for us to enjoy a game. Plus, it's not as if this game is devoid of drama, it just tends to be resolved with love and forgiveness. I'm not sure why you are so upset at the thought that people like this game how it is.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
But do you really think it won't be resolved? We all know that eventually the entire game boils down to choose top option to fuck or not. And as I've said that is 100% fine, sometimes a simple wholesome fuck game is all we need. But the little bit of drama that is left in the game just feels like it isn't enough to hold interest while introducing more and more fuck buddies. I really don't care about the billions of side characters that have been introduced or will be soon. I'd rather see the characters we've already met developed better, gain more depth, etc. The more characters there are the less time spent on each character.
Remember there will come a day when those bottom choices will make sense and have real impact, just Killer decided to do the wholesome harem path first. Quite possible some side girls will be more important in those paths, like a Lucy/Melanie path only. Just because the non sandra as harem enabler paths have not been implemented yet, will not mean they will not be there in the final game. Besides this game has an insane amount of drama, just not of the more soap variety, but more of the personal kind.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean the harem part of the game has been the focus for now, but Killer7 said that we will have individual routes if you don't want the harem stuff.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I respect your opinion even though I don't agree, but why are you always so damn hostile? Is the 'MrFriendly' thing a joke? Some of us like these type of feel good harem games. We don't need there to be houses burning down and girls dying for us to enjoy a game. Plus, it's not as if this game is devoid of drama, it just tends to be resolved with love and forgiveness. I'm not sure why you are so upset at the thought that people like this game how it is.
Where am I hostile? You understand that you can't really read the "tone" of someone but rather that you add the "tone" that you believe a post to be written in? Perhaps you are sensitive when someone disagrees with you? I've said numerous times that I have no problem with a wholesome harem game. Even in the very comment you responded to I acknowledged that it was a "wholesome harem game" and said that it was fine. I've posted many comments in this thread that are effusive in praise to this very game. It features twice in my signature gifs because I enjoy the game. However, I disagree with the sentiment that this game isn't winding down and I expressed my disappointment with the seeming constant expansion of the number of sex partners. At a certain point, for me, enough is enough. Every time a new fuck buddy is added it chips away at the amount of time that can be spent on an already established character. I want more Sandy, Lucy, Alice, Mary, Becca, and Fiona. At no point did I express bewilderment that people like this game, I like this game. However, I feel it should be wrapping up sooner than later.

Remember there will come a day when those bottom choices will make sense and have real impact, just Killer decided to do the wholesome harem path first. Quite possible some side girls will be more important in those paths, like a Lucy/Melanie path only. Just because the non sandra as harem enabler paths have not been implemented yet, will not mean they will not be there in the final game. Besides this game has an insane amount of drama, just not of the more soap variety, but more of the personal kind.
I suppose I am just wanting to see that start to be developed. To me most of the drama has been resolved with Martin's death. He was the main driver of the MC's pain, Becca's pain, and Alice's pain. Now that he's gone the rest of the drama doesn't feel like it will be as difficult to deal with as Martin, there isn't as much of a dark cloud hanging over everything. To me the main story is finished and all that is left is some side "quests".

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I personally am looking forward to ready to drop super naked ginger preggo sexy times! Don't care if its a mini time jump or what but I want to bask in that preggo glow and indulge in the lewdness. That's just me though:p
Also want my mc to spend some nice time with mellisa.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mooboy2000

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Where am I hostile? You understand that you can't really read the "tone" of someone but rather that you add the "tone" that you believe a post to be written in? Perhaps you are sensitive when someone disagrees with you? I've said numerous times that I have no problem with a wholesome harem game. Even in the very comment you responded to I acknowledged that it was a "wholesome harem game" and said that it was fine. I've posted many comments in this thread that are effusive in praise to this very game. It features twice in my signature gifs because I enjoy the game. However, I disagree with the sentiment that this game isn't winding down and I expressed my disappointment with the seeming constant expansion of the number of sex partners. At a certain point, for me, enough is enough. Every time a new fuck buddy is added it chips away at the amount of time that can be spent on an already established character. I want more Sandy, Lucy, Alice, Mary, Becca, and Fiona. At no point did I express bewilderment that people like this game, I like this game. However, I feel it should be wrapping up sooner than later.

I suppose I am just wanting to see that start to be developed. To me most of the drama has been resolved with Martin's death. He was the main driver of the MC's pain, Becca's pain, and Alice's pain. Now that he's gone the rest of the drama doesn't feel like it will be as difficult to deal with as Martin, there isn't as much of a dark cloud hanging over everything. To me the main story is finished and all that is left is some side "quests".
I don't have a problem with people disagreeing with me and I still think your comments sound hostile and not just the ones that are directed at me, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt anyway.

What I don't understand is why you keep referring to all of the 'side' girls as 'fuck buddies'. Is it just because they aren't in the MC's family? Each of these girls has a story even if some of them are yet to be fully developed by Killer7. It seems like you are dismissing them purely because you aren't interested in their story, regardless of whether or not they have one. I don't feel like any of the girls have been presented as just fuck buddies. The MC is trying to have actual relationships with all of them and not just sex. I think the issues you are having with the game are because of your own perceptions and not with the game itself.

Of course that's just my opnion.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Being wholesome was always the appeal of this game, at least for me. The game is about these characters that had shitty lives (some more than others) until now, finally finding happiness, and helping each other with their issues. For them to achieve happiness they have to deal with some drama like the Martin stuff, but for the most part I think the point of the game is to see them experience happiness and develop their relationships.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately with Martin gone, the real struggle will likely just begin for MC, since now he can finally relax.

That may sound weird, but the way MC is written and his being unable to summon his feelings. He has some serious stuff to deal with and overcome. Part of his way to deal with his past is to give as much love to those he loves as possible and part of it is hiding away from it. Still that is not the same as dealing with it in a healthy balanced way, then again for anyone who has lived through what he did, it is questionable if you can get beyond as good as it gets and your coping works at least. :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't have a problem with people disagreeing with me and I still think your comments sound hostile and not just the ones that are directed at me, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt anyway.

What I don't understand is why you keep referring to all of the 'side' girls as 'fuck buddies'. Is it just because they aren't in the MC's family? Each of these girls has a story even if some of them are yet to be fully developed by Killer7. It seems like you are dismissing them purely because you aren't interested in their story, regardless of whether or not they have one. I don't feel like any of the girls have been presented as just fuck buddies. The MC is trying to have actual relationships with all of them and not just sex. I think the issues you are having with the game are because of your own perceptions and not with the game itself.

Of course that's just my opnion.
Eh, I will acknowledge that sometimes I am grumpy but at no point do I intend to convey hostility. However, I have always said I try to live up to my name, not that I am always friendly. There was only one Mr. Rogers. :)
We all have differing opinions and they are all valid (mostly). I just don't see the need for this game to continue for ~10 more updates now that Martin is dead.

The side girls aren't as developed as the mains and thus are, to me, fuck buddies. In addition they don't have nearly the "will they or won't they" situation - they always want to fuck the MC. The only doubt stems from the MC/Player. In addition the side girls are more optional than the mains (though I am sure that the mains who introduce the individual side girls would be upset). The idea that one man can have deep meaningful relationships with every single female character introduced in this game is silly to me. There is more to a relationship than meeting, having a quick dinner, fucking, and leaving (as in the Tanja scene this update). I see the mains as having real relationships with the MC but everyone else the MC will occasionally visit, usually for a quick sex scene, and then move on to someone or somewhere else.

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
Now that he's gone the rest of the drama doesn't feel like it will be as difficult to deal with as Martin, there isn't as much of a dark cloud hanging over everything. To me the main story is finished and all that is left is some side "quests".
What you don't seem to understand is that the story is not about the drama.

MNF is about the sweet moments like teaching Alice to swimm or going on a nice date with one of the girls.
Those are the real "Main Quests" that keep people playing with a permanent smile on their face :WeSmart:

So no, it won't come to an end soon because there is a lot of wholesome and a lot of lewd left :giggle:

And no I'm not pulling it out of my ass, Killer and I just talk mostly every day^^

lewd.JPG

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The idea that one man can have deep meaningful relationships with every single female character introduced in this game is silly to me. There is more to a relationship than meeting, having a quick dinner, fucking, and leaving (as in the Tanja scene this update). I see the mains as having real relationships with the MC but everyone else the MC will occasionally visit, usually for a quick sex scene, and then move on to someone or somewhere else.
I mean at the end of the day it's a game and not meant to be hyper realistic, I know the game deals with some real life stuff. But if you look at all the relationships right now they are all kinda silly. The MC has been living with his new family for like what? 2 months? And he already had sex with almost every single girl in his family ( I'm waiting for some Elaine fun time!!). Sandra is already talking about having babies and now Becca is starting to think about having kids aswell.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I mean at the end of the day it's a game and not meant to be hyper realistic, I know the game deals with some real life stuff. But if you look at all the relationships right now they are all kinda silly. The MC has been living with his new family for like what? 2 months? And he already had sex with almost every single girl in his family ( I'm waiting for some Elaine fun time!!). Sandra is already talking about having babies and now Becca is starting to think about having kids aswell.
And don't forget our girl Maddie, also the whole Tanja thing, in real life that would be at least a six-month-long project at least, and probably an unsuccessful one, these games are normally real life if it was the flash or quicksilver a lot of shit happens and it feels like hours pass but when it gives a pause you noticed that it has been just a few seconds.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
And don't forget our girl Maddie, also the whole Tanja thing, in real life that would be at least a six-month-long project at least, and probably an unsuccessful one, these games are normally real life if it was the flash or quicksilver a lot of shit happens and it feels like hours pass but when it gives a pause you noticed that it has been just a few seconds.
Yeah you're right I forgot about Maddie. The MC really needs a bigger bed, she needs to join them at night.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
What you don't seem to understand is that the story is not about the drama.

MNF is about the sweet moments like teaching Alice to swimm or going on a nice date with one of the girls.
Those are the real "Main Quests" that keep people playing with a permanent smile on their face :WeSmart:

So no, it won't come to an end soon because there is a lot of wholesome and a lot of lewd left :giggle:

And no I'm not pulling it out of my ass, Killer and I just talk mostly every day^^

[ View attachment 756231
Nope, I get that the wholesome is why we are here. It is a wholesome harem game (as I've said before). However to me (let me repeat that: TO ME) a story needs drama to balance the wholesomeness. It's just like how you can't eat only sweets (something my 6 year old doesn't seem to understand LOL) but need something to help balance it out or make it more special. If the drama is too fleeting then the wholesome isn't as satisfying (to me). I liked the whole Martin "cloud" hanging over everything because it meant we had an "oh shit what if?" feeling even though we knew it was very unlikely that K7 was going to bring that hammer down upon the family.

The reason the Fiona/Elaine drama doesn't feel dramatic "enough" for me is that there's no chance that Elaine or Fiona will leave the family. Thus why I feel the game is winding down and there's no counter punch to the wholesome. This is the "happily ever after" moment to me. At this point the game feels more like it is just going to keep adding new girls to the game.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It all comes down to personal preference. I think most of us are here for the wholesome moments. There is nothing wrong with liking games with a little more drama. Personally I'm very happy with the game's direction and I am excited to see more content with all the girls (more Elaine please :KEK:).

xgeza

Mar 9, 2018
I'd like to ask something. Did the new patch messed up the "relations" between the characters? like Mary should be aunt Mary or Mary but after loading my last saved game it was "neighbour Mary" ...... and the mc's father was "landlord" suddenly ......or Alice's mom -> Alice's landlady
Didn't have time (or simply were too lazy) to read every comment after the 0.12 release so maybe someone already answered my question. Can happen that something is wrong with my save game file ?

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes