Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Every piece of art is shaped by the viewers experience. In cases like these its expected to have difference of opinions. Its nice we can all share our own without the trolls flooding the place. :)
This, this right here is one of the main reasons I have continued to follow this forum. I love the fact that there have been so many differing views on this game and that people have been able to express them without being berated. I get sick and tired of seeing forums just bashing and berating a single post just because one person just wanted to explain why they felt different about something to the point of never seeing that person ever post again. I truly believe that this game has had some of the most awesome posters here. My first post here I was hesitant to even submit, but I spent probably an hour or so just going back through previous posts before I would click submit, it meant a lot to see how even if someone didn't like something, there wasn't any "hate", just discussions on "why".

I will say again, varying opinions and all...all of you here have been amazing, and thank you.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This, this right here is one of the main reasons I have continued to follow this forum. I love the fact that there have been so many differing views on this game and that people have been able to express them without being berated. I get sick and tired of seeing forums just bashing and berating a single post just because one person just wanted to explain why they felt different about something to the point of never seeing that person ever post again. I truly believe that this game has had some of the most awesome posters here. My first post here I was hesitant to even submit, but I spent probably an hour or so just going back through previous posts before I would click submit, it meant a lot to see how even if someone didn't like something, there wasn't any "hate", just discussions on "why".

I will say again, varying opinions and all...all of you here have been amazing, and thank you.
Lol, 100% agree
But my first posts were total foot in mouth moments, I maybe 40+ but I was such a total noob making noob mistakes.
Other threads are so much trolling, rude and just plain meanness it makes them a downer read. So totally thank you all

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very wholesome people out in the world!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

As all of you know last friday was the release of 0.12. And what a release it was, right? Not only did we have an amazing day with Alice, the evil dev also ended the update with a cliffhanger. How dare he...Oh wait, that's me. But hey, at least it was a positive cliffhanger, right? I mean, they were all smiling...

Work on 0.13 is already in full effect. I plan a first beta version sometimes this week which will of course reveal the big cliffhanger as soon as you start it - Sandra and higher tier patrons can look forward to that. I also have some very exciting things planned for 0.13. Things that were already talked about in the game before. For example, something that MC promised Alice to do. Maybe more time with the gingers? You guys will find out! All I can say is that 0.13 will be...Interesting. Very interesting!

0.13 will mark my one year release anniversary and of course, this has to be celebrated. I will think about something cool for all of you amazing people out there, stay tuned for that!

As you can see I attached another My New Memories render. This render will also be in the game ( unlike most of the others I posted here ). Work on My New Memories is also going well, though My New Family is of course still the big priority. But when ever I feel that I can't write that much for My New Family I will switch to MNM to refresh my mind a bit. The games are so different that it works pretty well. But of course, My New Memories will also be a feel good game!

And...That's it for this week. If something new comes up I will let you guys know. Until then, stay awesome and stay safe!

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Is there a clearer synopsis for My New Memories than from the Patreon site, or is it still too new to share?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well actually my goal was to make people hate Elaine less with this update. That's why Fiona and Elaine keep mentioning that this is just between them etc :D.
thats cool you've done that , but i still don't care much for Elaine ... gimme some of that ass of hers .. i might like her alot more :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

dororo7777

May 17, 2019
Walthrought still unvaillable ? really need it :s

( sorry bad english )

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i've noticed alot of people wanting walk thrus for games , which i really don't understand why anyone would need one but hey what ever floats your boat

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
There are some games that you can miss some scenes if you don't make the right choices, so I get why people would want walkthroughs for that. I don't get it in this case, all the choices are pretty obvious.

Real Deggy

May 27, 2020
Why wouldn't you want to play the latest content? Just because no walkthrough? (No shade, just asking)
Maybe it's stupid, but I feel like it'll seem like less time in between updates if I wait for a bit to play the new content. The walkthrough is an excuse to wait.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Maybe it's stupid, but I feel like it'll seem like less time in between updates if I wait for a bit to play the new content. The walkthrough is an excuse to wait.
Nah, it's not stupid. If you like to do it that way then fair enough. I was just curious. If i ever miss anything i just find out later, go back and redo. Seriously, you should see the size of some of my save file folders! :eek: I save all the time! lol

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes