DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
starzec what are you talking about, Alice is at least 18. She is old enough to leave the orphanage.
Basically the same old same old, that if a girl is small, slim and has small breasts she must be underage, even though I know enough women in their forties that have that type of build and also know and have known girls that were close to 1 m 80 with D breasts in my school days that were 14. :p

Edit: One would almost wish a dev was mean and would make all the milfs in his game petite with small breasts and all the younger girls large with bigger tits, just to shut people up. :p babyfat is not an expression for nothing.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so , whats going on with this ending ... the gengers have me curious .... i'm hoping those are happy tears ...

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
so , whats going on with this ending ... the gengers have me curious .... i'm hoping those are happy tears ...
Come on now, could it be anything else?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty open to anything in this game going forward now though, i don't think i've come across a VN that is this happy and easy going before that just makes you, well happy... Some make you laugh, others angry but this hits a nice sweet spot.

Last edited:

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
For the curious types. The resaon you wait for the walkthru MOD is because your game can have bugs / crashes if you have previous saves that had the MOD installed. That is why we wait for the walkthough/MOD on the next version. The same goes for the Incest patch.

XIDESIGN

Jul 5, 2020
at first I wasn't sure about the meaning of Landlady or Landlord.... But when Sandra talked about ''tenants'' it hit me like a boulder.

Reactions: afterlights

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I am wondering about something, just how rich is Fiona? I mean first it sounded like she is in real-estate then we find out she owns not only numerous houses but resorts as well, then we find out about some other companies ( can't remember right now but I know they were mentioned), and now she owns a chain of hotels? I am half expecting to hear that she owns a small country next.

On a side note, definitely won't have to worry about money if MC marries her.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Everyone talks about her like she is a big deal, so it doesn't really surprise me that she would own multiple companies.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Come on now, could it be anything else? We know we're going to get a little ginger bundle of joy at some point. Got to satisfy the people that love the pregnant stuff first though. Unless we're on a really sped up timer here!? I hope not, it'll be fun to see it happen a little slower i feel. I'm pretty open to anything in this game going forward now though, i don't think i've come across a VN that is this happy and easy going before that just makes you, well happy... Some make you laugh, others angry but this hits a nice sweet spot.
yeah i know , just wondering which one if any , and what Sandra has behind her back

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes