dororo7777

May 17, 2019
For me it's an excuse not to play the update yet
Jeez u guys talk a lot for nothing
i already finish the latest content, just missing few scenes with Mary in the gallerie
and i got actually 0 scenes with Tanja, Lucy and Alice
that why i am asking for a soluce

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Real Deggy

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Jeez u guys talk a lot for nothing
i already finish the latest content, just missing few scenes with Mary in the gallerie
and i got actually 0 scenes with Tanja, Lucy and Alice
that why i am asking for a soluce
Listen mate, we also finished the last update the same day it came out, but we don't go shouting around about the content or what you think is missing, that is for the others to find out! If you have some critisism, then please do it like everybody else, we all have ideas, but that is for the DEV to decide if he is going to incorperate any of said ideas. But you must admit that it is a great game, or?

Reactions: Mooboy2000

dororo7777

May 17, 2019
Listen mate, we also finished the last update the same day it came out, but we don't go shouting around about the content or what you think is missing, that is for the others to find out! If you have some critisism, then please do it like everybody else, we all have ideas, but that is for the DEV to decide if he is going to incorperate any of said ideas. But you must admit that it is a great game, or?
what the fuck, is this an habit to be annoying here ??
i'm juste saying that i missed the route to get the story with tanja, lucy, alice and dont how to get the good route
i tryed to restart story with differents choice but i still cant make it, so that why im asking for walkthrough

ffs, you guys just can't chill for a sec ? give me anwser to my question if u got it
and if u dont have an anwser to my initial question, just say nothing instead of trying to act like u guys are all hero or something like that

jesus fucking christ

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'm juste saying that i missed the route to get the story with tanja, lucy, alice and dont how to get the good route
i tryed to restart story with differents choice but i still cant make it, so that why im asking for walkthrough

ffs, you guys just can't chill for a sec ? give me anwser to my question if u got it
and if u dont have an anwser to my initial question, just say nothing instead of trying to act like u guys are all hero or something like that

jesus fucking christ
pick all the top for answers .. till you get sandra kissing you .. then the rest kinda fall in line

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018

jesus fucking christ
There is only one route really, just do the things that the MC would do, he is loving and cares for all, don't take Tanjy down any bad route, you have to first of all shock her, then you can love her, Lucy is straight forward, Alice comes later, but is similar to Lucy's path, the MC takes his time with these two, there are other things going on, Fiona being one, Maddie the other, then comes Gran, but if you make the logical decision you will find those endings you are looking for. By the way, there is a walkthrough for the version 11.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
There is only one route really, just do the things that the MC would do, he is loving and cares for all, don't take Tanjy down any bad route, you have to first of all shock her, then you can love her, Lucy is straight forward, Alice comes later, but is similar to Lucy's path, the MC takes his time with these two, there are other things going on, Fiona being one, Maddie the other, then comes Gran, but if you make the logical decision you will find those endings you are looking for. By the way, there is a walkthrough for the version 11.
please put spoilers in place

Real Deggy

May 27, 2020

jesus fucking christ
Chill

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dororo7777

weissbrot

May 27, 2018
For the longest time I scrolled past this, as the previews didn't really catch my interest. But with my favourite games not updating in a while I've broadened my net and, well...

I just couldn't stop playing. Sure, the graphics or the story aren't top tier, but the characters are all just so incredibly lovable. Can't wait to see how this continues...

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Anyone waiting for Maim Lain 's mod it is now up at
Just keep in mind:

Other features that the mod also does are:

• Includes the game's special content patch
  • Adds an optional cheat to the scene replay screen to unlock all scene gallery scenes

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
I mean I love My New Family something fierce, but the more renders I see of this new game, the more excited I am to finally experience it.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm not sure if I will do a scene like that again, but I might. There are still some repressed memories deep within MC and after his speech at the grave and his "closure" it might be time to get them out in order to let them heal. We will see what 0.13 brings I guess :).
The women in his life keep mentioning how he does so much but doesn't need help with his own issues. It feels it has been mentioned too many times not to be an issue at some point. True, the presence of the women in his life have given him strength and a positive attitude (he was contemplating suicide after all), but I'd like them to really be there for him in a time of need. Part of the healing, IMHO. I still love that the MC is not a creepy voyeur/night molester like so many others.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Basically the same old same old, that if a girl is small, slim and has small breasts she must be underage, even though I know enough women in their forties that have that type of build and also know and have known girls that were close to 1 m 80 with D breasts in my school days that were 14. :p
Spring City Paradise pushes that envelope to an uncomfortable level. One character is 18, but has a genetic condition that makes them appear pubescent. Uncomfortable enough that the character looks too young, but sometimes she seems to act like shes under 10. Really too far.
Edit: One would almost wish a dev was mean and would make all the milfs in his game petite with small breasts and all the younger girls large with bigger tits, just to shut people up. :p babyfat is not an expression for nothing.
Over in Sumertime Saga forums, they're talking about who would or would not be a good candidate for lactation. They seem to think the bigger the breasts, the more milk they'll product. It doesn't work that way...

3.90 star(s) 251 Votes