1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The last apk doesn't have option to activate incest, the beta version of last release still had it :( Why was removed? :(

Edit: sorry already read it was removed. No idea why though. And for me at least a bit more complicated to apply the patch on apks than pc. But I guess the dev has it's reasons. Anyway still a pretty fun game.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I finally got time to play the update. Killer7 thank you. I laughed, I cried, I fapped; luckily not all at the same time. Words don't express how much i love this vn.

That said the final nails on my feelings toward that witch known as elaine dropped. Finding out those two things about her sealed my dislike of her. My mc will always be #teamfiona! Loved this update so damn much. Thanks again for making my week!

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I want to restart this, and only choose the bottom option.
Well, your MC will mostly sit in front of the TV and do nothing, you might end up getting some bugged stuff as well though :D.

I finally got time to play the update. Killer7 thank you. I laughed, I cried, I fapped; luckily not all at the same time. Words don't express how much i love this vn.

That said the final nails on my feelings toward that witch known as elaine dropped. Finding out those two things about her sealed my dislike of her. My mc will always be #teamfiona! Loved this update so damn much. Thanks again for making my week!
Okay, but now imagine if Elaine joins #TeamFiona because Elaine knows who is the real alpha... Interesting, right? :unsure:

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Okay, but now imagine if Elaine joins #TeamFiona because Elaine knows who is the real alpha... Interesting, right? :unsure:
That is my deepest fear tbh, honestly I think that is the only way to turn me from being this cold to her. :LOL:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
I hope i can get an answer fast. I am currently doing Maddie's german test thing... should i answer correctly, or should i fail? I am asking since if i fail, gotta show her what is in the guy's pants, but if i need to pass it.. what are the answers? i downloaded the fixed version, and the walkthrough mod has not updated yet. I do not know that much about Germany, and most of what i could find in here was that the berlin wall started to fall in 1989, and was fully demolished in 1991, beyond that i could not find anything in regards to the answers.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
I always find it funny when virgins write these games and think that a woman's hymen is half way inside them not at the very beginning.

Reactions: Dragon59

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I hope i can get an answer fast. I am currently doing Maddie's german test thing... should i answer correctly, or should i fail? I am asking since if i fail, gotta show her what is in the guy's pants, but if i need to pass it.. what are the answers? i downloaded the fixed version, and the walkthrough mod has not updated yet. I do not know that much about Germany, and most of what i could find in here was that the berlin wall started to fall in 1989, and was fully demolished in 1991, beyond that i could not find anything in regards to the answers.
First test is always top option. You should pass it, you can offer her your part of the bet as well if you pass it. For the 2nd test you have to think a bit , the questions/answers are very easy though.

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Okay Killer7, we've gotta have some words here lol. This latest update was amazing, just right out the door with a hit to the everything. I don't think I've cried, laughed, cried, and laughed some more like I have with what you gave us. I don't care what others think about Elaine, I see the bigger picture of what you are going for with here and I'm all for it, I still have that huge respect and an emotional attachment for Fiona, but I'm sorry, Elaine needs forgiveness and some hugs (which I'm very disappointed in seeing she didn't get :mad:).

I am glad you went the direction with Martin, I was "almost" at a point of feeling sorry for him, so thank you for doing that, I feel better now rofl. Never laughed so hard as I did
. Oh, and (insert multiple expletives here) you on that cliff hanger rofl. I've never followed a forum post on ANY game let alone post as much as I have on anything as I have this game. Thank you so much for this work of art, because that's what this is, it's no longer a VN, it's a work of art.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Killer7

Great update as always bud.
Quick couple of things I found funny...

1) Why do you think in the game that holding hands is lewd?
2) Why is the MC so resistant to anything sexual with the gingers in the morning?

Looking forward to next update. :)

p.s. Ohh as stated above in another post, pee fun could be fun to write too....Super Naked Ginger Pee Time, anyone?

Reactions: darlic

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Okay Killer7, we've gotta have some words here lol. This latest update was amazing, just right out the door with a hit to the everything. I don't think I've cried, laughed, cried, and laughed some more like I have with what you gave us. I don't care what others think about Elaine, I see the bigger picture of what you are going for with here and I'm all for it, I still have that huge respect and an emotional attachment for Fiona, but I'm sorry, Elaine needs forgiveness and some hugs (which I'm very disappointed in seeing she didn't get :mad:).

I am glad you went the direction with Martin, I was "almost" at a point of feeling sorry for him, so thank you for doing that, I feel better now rofl. Never laughed so hard as I did
. Oh, and (insert multiple expletives here) you on that cliff hanger rofl. I've never followed a forum post on ANY game let alone post as much as I have on anything as I have this game. Thank you so much for this work of art, because that's what this is, it's no longer a VN, it's a work of art.
Traitor!!! :mad:

Lmao just kidding. I get why you and others have forgiven elaine. My mc is not there yet. But I have a strong damn feeling killer7 will break me on that. :LOL:

Reactions: Mooboy2000
3.90 star(s) 253 Votes