Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Such a killer update.. no pun intended lol. I'm not worried about the cliff hanger at the end. I have a feeling the pee sister were looking at pregnancy test and there will be addition to the family soon. I love how Becca is interested in becoming a mom again. It makes total sense that she would seeing how she has never had a man in her life besides her own father stick around. This story is so damn deep and those that say there is no tension are not reading the story. These past event have hurt the MC a lot it seems. A family get together where he comes clean about his past is very due. These women should find out just how much they mean to the MC and how his life has been turned around and saved if you will. Glad I played the updated version of 12 for the added scene's. Great job as always with this update. So love this little harem, I just hope the MC gets a bigger bed and possibly a lot more 3 ways or 4 ways or whatever lol. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: fkrfxr and Killer7

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
My New Family [v0.12] Killer7

Original Size: 2.48 GB
Compressed Size: 1.32 GB

Win/Linux: - - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
My New Family [v0.12] Killer7

Original Size: 2.48 GB
Compressed Size: 1.32 GB

Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - FILEHOSTING

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!
For Compressed Version, ofcouse, Big Thx, but... Just ~45%? O_O
Somounes can Compressed Games from 2gb to 200mb...
Soo... Well... Just... Meh... :cautious:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well actually my goal was to make people hate Elaine less with this update. That's why Fiona and Elaine keep mentioning that this is just between them etc :D.
Yeah I was just joking about that, people that don't like either Fiona or Elaine are always trying to find new reasons to hate them, I was just making fun of that. I like them both, Fiona was never really one of my favorites, but she is growing on me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Well actually my goal was to make people hate Elaine less with this update. That's why Fiona and Elaine keep mentioning that this is just between them etc :D.
And I like that Elaine blames herself already since quite some time for the mistake she made back then. Let's see if she follows MC's advice to apologize to Fiona. Maybe she could do even more like providing evidence that the cop in that case is corrupt so that the case itself could be revised later on in succession...

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Well actually my goal was to make people hate Elaine less with this update.
Well i hate her more with every update, so at least for me mission failed.

At this point i have no idea what could be done with Elaine that i don't hate her anymore.

taler

Oct 5, 2017

Mod features:
  • Adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights green all of the in-game choices that lead to the harem route
  • Adds a custom art gallery that has 90 custom art images
  • Automatically enables the game's incest patch
  • Adds an optional cheat to the scene replay screen to unlock all scene gallery scenes

View attachment 570588 View attachment 570589

Note:
Qleaf made the walkthrough for the first 6 game updates and has asked me to continue development of his walkthrough since he is unable to.
I assume this doesn't work yet with the latest?

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Personally, for me, I would like to alter the chapter's name into:

Chapter 7: No Faps, only Feels.

This was really good, thanks, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Edit: I fucking know what's hidden behind her back!

Last edited:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
As usual, another really good update. As well as the quality, the updates have more content than what you get for most games.
I know that some people don't like Fiona, but these last couple of updates have really changed my opinion of her.
Games don't normally make me hungry, but I really want a cinnamon roll now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
For android you have to navigate to Android/data/my.n.family/files, create a new folder named "game" and copy the lovetime.rpy in this folder.
Thanks, man: I thought you had to decompile the app to do that.
Good thing it's a lot easier, though: all those scenes with "Yiipppeeee, I finally meet my roommate" and then she jumps you made me feel I had chosen the wrong dorm back in my days.... :LOL:

Fraid not. Including that by default in any version violates patreon's tos
Yes I know: I was wondering if a patched version could be made just for this Forum ;)

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes