KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
So.... Elaine... what's happening there? You to hit it off yet? Did she teach you something new?
She gets drunk and mistakes the Mc for dearly departed hubby... shenanigans ensue... she doesn't regret it in the morning... everyone else congrats the Mc for finally admitting his feelings...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Naxos

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
She gets drunk and mistakes the Mc for dearly departed hubby... shenanigans ensue... she doesn't regret it in the morning... everyone else congrats the Mc for finally admitting his feelings...
Makes sense....she's always telling MC how he reminds her of her late husband. :LOL:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
For a more pleasant thing, I was able to make another animation for My New Memories. I think I will be able to release a very short (15-20 minutes) alpha sometimes in november for certain people. Meanwhile, here is the animation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
glizdawiec I don't know which game you played but no matter what decision you make in the game, I never call you gay or anything else, I just point out that you missed something important. The game also tells you in the beginning that there is currently only one path that has the most content - love route that leads you into having a harem. I find your review a bit unfair because of that, but it is what it is.

For a more pleasant thing, I was able to make another animation for My New Memories. I think I will be able to release a very short (15-20 minutes) alpha sometimes in november for certain people. Meanwhile, here is the animation:
Damn. The more I see the more I like. :cool: (y)

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Quick question mate, do you have any plans to add sounds to the animations in My New Memories?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Nice!!! Yet another reason why November can't get here fast enough! Oh wait then I read 'for certain people'. WHY!?!?!?!

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
And because my renderpc was running anyway ( while I was writing for MNF ) I made another, smaller animation that isn't really good but it's something different, I guess.

I hope the mods won't be too angry for posting so much My New Memories stuff ^^.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
And because my renderpc was running anyway ( while I was writing for MNF ) I made another, smaller animation that isn't really good but it's something different, I guess.

I hope the mods won't be too angry for posting so much My New Memories stuff ^^.
Aaaaawwwwwww :)

Reactions: Repuci

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Awwww fuck that caught me off guard. Atleast it wasn't hand holding, I don't think I could take that much of a lewd shock this early in the morning. ;)

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
That is so soulful, devoted and tender...

Did I already said I love that mixture of romantic, drama, screwing and... cat feeding.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Ooh, pick me! Pick me! :p

Reactions: Dragon59

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

AWESOME (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
thats me under her ... isn't it ... well it better be :love:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
This is one of the reasons you should start a thread for MNM. Another reason is that people are talking about MNM in the MNF thread and gets confused. Mainly me.

IIRC - When you have your release, the mod can transfer the thread to games.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes