ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This is one of the reasons you should start a thread for MNM. Another reason is that people are talking about MNM in the MNF thread and gets confused. Mainly me.

IIRC - When you have your release, the mod can transfer the thread to games.
dam i thought i was posting some shit on the wrong thread .. thanks for telling me now .. jeez

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
This is one of the reasons you should start a thread for MNM. Another reason is that people are talking about MNM in the MNF thread and gets confused. Mainly me.

IIRC - When you have your release, the mod can transfer the thread to games.
Ok boomer. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I thought us regulars would be pretty good a keep up with what's what.

It's the is it realsesd, where can I download it comments that make me want it to have it's own thread. Fourtunitily they're not as common as some of the other "stupid questions" in other threads, like all the can i bang the mom in another 3 letter titled game.

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

It's the is it realsesd, where can I download it comments that make me want it to have it's own thread. Fourtunitily they're not as common as some of the other "stupid questions" in other threads, like all the can i bang the mom in another 3 letter titled game.
I'm having no problem keeping up. I do end up falling behind a bit when several games update at the same time. Mostly this one and that 3 letter titled game where, when it updates, it gets the bombardment of i questionS covering several pages. GGGGGAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.

And because my renderpc was running anyway ( while I was writing for MNF ) I made another, smaller animation that isn't really good but it's something different, I guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope the mods won't be too angry for posting so much My New Memories stuff ^^.
AAAAWWWWWW. SO ADORABLE

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

I wonder vhat mobile game or pc are you talking about

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
You know it is going to be interesting to see how Killer7 does the proposals for each girl. This might be really challenging considering you would need to make it unique to each girl like how it was with Sandra. Oh well I loved the proposal to Sandra and I can't wait to propose to my other future wives.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
It'll probably be somewhere for each girl that is considered "theirs" so:

Sandy: where the MC first opened up to her.

Lucy: The beach.

Alice: Either the gazebo as csmk14 said, or maybe the lighthouse.

Maddie: Gym showers are probably not gonna be the location here (though that would be funny) maybe by the pool at her house, or the place where she gave you self defense training.

Becca: maybe Fiona's poolhouse thingy that she "gave" to the two of you.

Mary is a bit harder as most of the places you've interacted with her either you didn't talk to her there first, or there was no real romantic connection there... places like her office and fiona's are probably out. But honestly with Mary there's a chance she'll ask you casually and without fanfare.

Now for the non-related girls we're currently with (assuming you're with everyone possible).

Sun: probably the beach restaurant or her garden (possibly in a double proposal with Soo).

Soo: not much in the way of relationship here yet, so only the double proposal with Sun here so far.

Yvonne: Again a difficult one, most of the interactions with her have either been in public, near where Sandy's proposal is happening or in her house, so yeah, gonna be difficult (maybe popping the question via a sign while she's watching you and Sandy again?).

Tanja: Heartbreak restaurant for sure.

Diana: maybe the house you meet up in? (again not much to go on here so far, would need more time with the MC before doing anything which would open up new locations).

Fiona: She half-jokingly proposes to you in her office and is surprised when you accept.

as for the girls we're not curently with:

Elaine: possibly in the garden where she made you call Martin.

Mellisa: Library rooftop for sure.

Arianna: again, a too few interactions to really tell so far, but possibly the pool you went to with Sandy and Yvonne.

Raven: in her church most likely.

Billie: not enough info so far, but possibly with Rosa, and probably in the temple place you visited on vacation.

Rosa: not enough info so far, but possibly with Billie, and probably in the temple place you visited on vacation.

Ida: not enough info so far.

Celeste: not enough info so far.

Kiara: not enough info so far.

and yes, that is as far as I'm aware literally every character in the game sans the MC and the Erics to have a character model that I'm considering valid targets

also, as an aside I do kinda want to see an interaction between Tanja and Lucy (maybe save it for the love path for Tanja) not as some mentioned above, a sexual interaction, but just have Lucy bump into Tanja and the MC on a date (or Tanja bump into Lucy and the MC on a date). Because Tanja has been paying attention, she remembers that Lucy doesn't want to be apologized to, so instead she does something that Lucy would never expect: she thanks her. I just think that could be an interesting conclusion to that part of Tanja's story.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I really don't see the problem with discussion of both vns here. If a new thread starts without the vn being able to try i can imagine the "where's the content" "when is this out?" A few posts then "where's the content?" "When is this out?" Etc.

As for those that are wanting a Tanja/Lucy meet up... that is not Lucy. Lucy is one of the most uniquely beautiful characters in a vn. The mc would never push her to do it and Lucy has clearly stated that she is done with Tanja completely.

You (royal you) that want this scene can always write some fan fiction and enjoy the idea that way.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't think Tanja and Lucy need to meet up, but I think at some point the mc should let the girls know that he is also with Tanja. I guess it would be nice if Tanja apologized to Lucy but Lucy seems to be already over it. And both Tanja and Lucy have other things to focus on.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I don't think Tanja and Lucy need to meet up, but I think at some point the mc should let the girls know that he is also with Tanja. I guess it would be nice if Tanja apologized to Lucy but Lucy seems to be already over it. And both Tanja and Lucy have other things to focus on.
I'm pretty sure Lucy is aware of MC & Tanja ...I'm not 100 but like..90%
Tanja & Lucy will never happen ( I hope at least)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm pretty sure Lucy is aware of MC & Tanja ...I'm not 100 but like..90%
Tanja & Lucy will never happen ( I hope at least)
Yeah Lucy knows I was talking about the other girls like sandra and maddie. They probably know what tanja did to lucy so if the mc plans on staying with tanja for the long run, they should be aware of it.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah Lucy knows I was talking about the other girls like sandra and maddie. They probably know what tanja did to lucy so if the mc plans on staying with tanja for the long run, they should be aware of it.
in total agreement :D 110% :D
There is one thing that bothers me a bit...I know that maybe it should not ...but just on a tiny level...I'm not really the biggest fan of the "x girl" watches MC & Y girl being intimate WITHOUT the knowledge of the MC but this is something that bothers me (and its not that big of deal just something...)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
There is one thing that bothers me a bit...I know that maybe it should not ...but just on a tiny level...I'm not really the biggest fan of the "x girl" watches MC & Y girl being intimate WITHOUT the knowledge of the MC but this is something that bothers me (and its not that big of deal just something...)
Personally I don't really have a problem with it, but I get what you're saying, irl if that happened even if you knew the girl was into you, you would still feel a little weird about it.

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Personally I don't really have a problem with it, but I get what you're saying, irl if that happened even if you knew the girl was into you, you would still feel a little weird about it.
exactly right?
Just a bit ...sure it's hot and fucking awesome still but at the same time..just a bit weird...TINY BIT but still there
THANK YOU!
:D

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Hehe, if I had a problem with other women watching I probably would have had 0 sex in college. I spent more nights in my girlfriend's dorm room than mine and she lived with another girl. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: csmk14 and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hehe, if I had a problem with other women watching I probably would have had 0 sex in college. I spent more nights in my girlfriend's dorm room than mine and she lived with another girl. :ROFLMAO:
:)) but on the other hand you had knowledge( I mean you knew she could watch ..or there was a chance she might watch ...not saying with lust ) about the other girl right?and she probably ( I'm guessing here ) didn't want to do it with you right?
I understand what you are saying but it's a bit different I would say.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes