Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think I am so desensitized after playing so many games where mc just goes around raping girls while they sleep that I didn't even saw it as a problem.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
To me it all falls to intent. It was never their intent to hurt, betray or humiliate the mc. So thus I give them lots a leeway in my mind. That's just me though
Like I said it's more of a personal...issue? as in I'm not saying the MC says or hints to this ...or it's wrong to do this in game...or the game is bad because of this or any kind of thing :p ( cause the game is amazeballs!)
I'm saying I personally have a small issue with this and not issue like something happened in the past and it brings back trauma..more like ..I feel A BIT uncomfortable when stuff like this happens.
Game is great! TOP 3 although if someones asks me to put it on # I can't...:p

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Like I said it's more of a personal...issue? as in I'm not saying the MC says or hints to this ...or it's wrong to do this in game...or the game is bad because of this or any kind of thing :p ( cause the game is amazeballs!)
I'm saying I personally have a small issue with this and not issue like something happened in the past and it brings back trauma..more like ..I feel A BIT uncomfortable when stuff like this happens.
Game is great! TOP 3 although if someones asks me to put it on # I can't...:p
I respect that. This vn has tapped into a personal thing to me as well (my irl aunt/Elaine situation threw me for a loop). I think we all have things that can trigger memories to events in our own lifes especially if the writing is as great and heartfelt as it is here. It's a blessing to be able to see it for what it is. When it comes to how something makes you feel in art there is no wrong feeling.

Reactions: Batman187 and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I respect that. This vn has tapped into a personal thing to me as well (my irl aunt/Elaine situation threw me for a loop). I think we all have things that can trigger memories to events in our own lifes especially if the writing is as great and heartfelt as it is here. It's a blessing to be able to see it for what it is. When it comes to how something makes you feel in art there is no wrong feeling.
Sorry to hear that ( about aunt IRL ) hope it got/gets better :)
Don't really know how to top what you said and I won't even bother cause it's great just the way you said it only thing I can do is say
I approve this message 110% :)

Reactions: Batman187

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
:)) but on the other hand you had knowledge( I mean you knew she could watch ..or there was a chance she might watch ...not saying with lust ) about the other girl right?and she probably ( I'm guessing here ) didn't want to do it with you right?
I understand what you are saying but it's a bit different I would say.
Yes you are right. But in general, I wouldn't mind if someone was watching me, as long as they don't disturb me and keep quiet.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i've went thru the love route with Tanja .... on some advice from some really great people here .... only problem i had with it ... was the fact Tanja knows MC and Lucy are brother and sister but she doesn't apologize to Lucy ... yeah i know MC says there is no need for it ... but still it would seem to me at least that Tanja would anyways ... trying to make herself a better person for MC .... now with that being said , i would imagine Lucy probably wouldn't give a shit if Tanja did .. but it would help Tanja just to apologize to Lucy in the long run .. just my opinion of course

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
ok i've went thru the love route with Tanja .... on some advice from some really great people here .... only problem i had with it ... was the fact Tanja knows MC and Lucy are brother and sister but she doesn't apologize to Lucy ... yeah i know MC says there is no need for it ... but still it would seem to me at least that Tanja would anyways ... trying to make herself a better person for MC .... now with that being said , i would imagine Lucy probably wouldn't give a shit if Tanja did .. but it would help Tanja just to apologize to Lucy in the long run .. just my opinion of course
Ok forgive me if I'm mistaken but I swear I remember Lucy herself saying she didn't want that :unsure:

I think I'm due for another playthrough

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Can't remember 100% but pretty sure Tanja offers to apologise but Lucy said she doesn't need an apology so MC tells Tanja there's no need?...could be wrong but think that happens. :LOL:

Ok forgive me if I'm mistaken but I swear I remember Lucy herself saying she didn't want that :unsure:

If you need a playthrough again then so do I :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

When the mc tells her that he is with tanja she basically says she is over it and doesn't care anymore about tanja. Tanja apologizing to Lucy at this point would be more for her to feel better about herself. It wouldn't really change anything it's not like they will become friends.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020

Totally the point, Lucy say's she does not need an apology so the MC respects her decision rather than forcing something she clearly doesn't want lol

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
not the point guys
Nothing personal I just love Lucy the way she is. Several posts have been about her doing things that doesn't fit what her character is.

That said I didn't create her just fell in love with her. Her and Melissa I'm stupidly protective of. I know they are just pixels but they matter to me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Batman187
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes