ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
again not the point .. Tanja wants to be a better person for MC .. right
and Tanja apologizing , would make Tanja feel great .. 4 years of hell guys remember that ... so it would seem to me for Tanja's sake .. she would have to apologize ... and your all right from Lucy's stand point ..
but i'm looking at it from Tanja's

Reactions: MoreLinks and Naxos

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
ok i've went thru the love route with Tanja .... on some advice from some really great people here .... only problem i had with it ... was the fact Tanja knows MC and Lucy are brother and sister but she doesn't apologize to Lucy ... yeah i know MC says there is no need for it ... but still it would seem to me at least that Tanja would anyways ... trying to make herself a better person for MC .... now with that being said , i would imagine Lucy probably wouldn't give a shit if Tanja did .. but it would help Tanja just to apologize to Lucy in the long run .. just my opinion of course
I like love route Tanja :D she is nice ( like this )

Reactions: Batman187

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
and Tanja apologizing , would make Tanja feel great .. 4 years of hell guys remember that ... so it would seem to me for Tanja's sake .. she would have to apologize ... and your all right from Lucy's stand point ..
She apologized to Melissa, that was enough. Lucy is different than Melissa, she just doesn't want anything to do with Tanja, ever. And Tanja knows and respects that - That is for her own sake.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I think earlier there were some mentions about sleep sex..or rape...and since this game is going nowhere NEAR not even 1 billion miles NEAR rape ( thank god for that ) I probably imagined sleep sex...(like that 1 time when MC was woken by Sandra impaling herself on him)
That's probably what I was thinking ...although it was like half an hour ago so I most likely forgotten..
Now you mention it, there are a couple of times where MC is sleeping(pretending to sleep) and Sandra/Alice have fun with him, so i guess sleep sex isn't to far fetched :LOL:

Reactions: csmk14

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
She apologized to Melissa, that was enough. Lucy is different than Melissa, she just doesn't want anything to do with Tanja, ever. And Tanja knows and respects that - That is for her own sake.
Also the fact Tanja apologised to Melissa and she was willing to apologise to Lucy shows the MC that Tanja knows her past mistakes and is willing/trying to change.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I kind of get why people would want tanja to apologize, it's nice to see her trying to be a better person. But Lucy already got what she wanted and Tanja is already working on becoming a better person. It would be an interaction that wouldn't really change anything storywise.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Now you mention it, there are a couple of times where MC is sleeping(pretending to sleep) and Sandra/Alice have fun with him, so i guess sleep sex isn't to far fetched :LOL:
Don't underestimate the gingers ever :p sneaky little wonderful beauties

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
thanks Killer7 .. and i know and understand what you are saying ... but in truth Tanja will suffer from this if she doesn't ... believe me i've seen this before and a girl i know had to see a therapist .. because of her feelings being hurt really really bad for not apologizing .. is all i'm saying .. i'm seeing this from Tanja's point of view not Lucy's

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think the main difference with the sleep sex scenes in this game and other games is that, here it only happens after the characters already are in a relationship, and it's more like a fun thing between lovers. With other games the mc is basically doing things to the girls without them ever knowing. That is why I called that rape in a previous post.

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I think the main difference with the sleep sex scenes in this game and other games is that, here it only happens after the characters already are in a relationship, and it's more like a fun thing between lovers. With other games the mc is basically doing things to the girls without them ever knowing. That is why I called that rape in a previous post.
Plus with Lucy's cute little ears she knows MC aint really asleep anyway, she just doesn't tell the other gingers cuz i think she might secretly get off on watching it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
thanks Killer7 .. and i know and understand what you are saying ... but in truth Tanja will suffer from this if she doesn't ... believe me i've seen this before and a girl i know had to see a therapist .. because of her feelings being hurt really really bad for not apologizing .. is all i'm saying .. i'm seeing this from Tanja's point of view not Lucy's
I love that you care so much about Tanja, no sarcasm I really do. But having a lot of interaction with the bullied and downtrodden; personally think she should suffer a bit. Some constant reminder how she made other lives hell (for years mind you) for no reason at all, "just because".

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah ok i'll just drop it ... but honestly in real life Tanja would start being odd with her feelings towards everyone around her .. and yes just from not apologizing to Lucy .. i've seen it happen .. but yeah your all right . i mean its only a game ... sorry

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
yeah ok i'll just drop it ... but honestly in real life Tanja would start being odd with her feelings towards everyone around her .. and yes just from not apologizing to Lucy .. i've seen it happen .. but yeah your all right . i mean its only a game ... sorry
Don't apologize! You have every right to feel the way you do and to share it. Just because some may have another opinion doesn't make yours wrong or any less valuable.

Let your freak flag fly always. Discussion and debates keep threads fresh in between update greatness. :)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
What you're saying makes sense, but from Lucy's prespective it wouldn't really be a nice interaction. Yeah she says she doesn't care anymore, she has other stuff on her mind but she probably still doesn't want to interact with Tanja. And I think the mc tells tanja that lucy already moved on and doesn't care anymore, but I'm not 100% sure.

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
The fact that you care enough about Tanja, to argue with literally everyone about her apologising, despite the fact she's just a character in a game, it really shows just how great this game and it's characters are(also quite enjoyed the little back and forth banter tbh lol). You have no reason to be sorry for voicing your opinion, I understand where your coming from with Tanja apologising, I also thought she should apologise but Lucy is past that point in her life so...meh lol :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes