alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
next is a separate download, but they'll share saves, I'd recommend doing a quick playthough to get back to the end of 0.14 so you can keep your choices and character name

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
next is a separate download, but they'll share saves, I'd recommend doing a quick playthough to get back to the end of 0.14 so you can keep your choices and character name
That is what I was going to do, but if I was misremembering I would be pissed at myself. Thanks for the answear.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
in total agreement :D 110% :D
There is one thing that bothers me a bit...I know that maybe it should not ...but just on a tiny level...I'm not really the biggest fan of the "x girl" watches MC & Y girl being intimate WITHOUT the knowledge of the MC but this is something that bothers me (and its not that big of deal just something...)
I don't really mind, they way the girls are in this game, it just works.

What I didn't like, was saying no to Von-Von watching the MC+Sandra (yeah, yeah, I know, shuddup) and she still did. Of course that wasn't my canon play through. VV is welcome to watch.

Reactions: csmk14

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
yeah ok i'll just drop it ... but honestly in real life Tanja would start being odd with her feelings towards everyone around her .. and yes just from not apologizing to Lucy .. i've seen it happen .. but yeah your all right . i mean its only a game ... sorry
I get you Imperial. Everyone knows how i feel about Lucy and if you don't.. well lets say you're better off playing russian-roulette with a loaded single shot, shotgun than saying something bad about my little Lucy, but I digress. I 100% agree. Lucy doesn't want or need an apology from Tanjia. Tanja needs to oppologise to Lucy though for her own redemption sake.

as much as I like Fiona and I like her alot ...I still won't play the pet route :p
boo you're missing out it was fun, though I did go back at the start of the last update and change everything and go love route. Actually it was the previous because I didn't get the end of the pet route last update.

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
boo you're missing out it was fun, though I did go back at the start of the last update and change everything and go love route. Actually it was the previous because I didn't get the end of the pet route last update.
It just makes me...uncomfortable :p ,the whole game is basically a feelgood trip ...it doesn't fit in this ( from my POV ) to treat anyone ...like a pet :p , if it would have been a game with a darker theme perhaps...but it feels...wrong :p
Nothing wrong or against with people who took this route...more power to them but it's not for me :p

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I don't really mind, they way the girls are in this game, it just works.

What I didn't like, was saying no to Von-Von watching the MC+Sandra (yeah, yeah, I know, shuddup) and she still did. Of course that wasn't my canon play through. VV is welcome to watch.
Ofc she is welcome to watch but like I said it just bothers/ed me when they did it without my consent :p ...it just felt a bit uncomfortable :p
I would have preffered if Sandra would have talked with VV agree to all this and come back to MC and say "look..vv wants to watch us do stuff...I'm not comfortable being watched by other guys but VV I'm okay...are you?" and then give us a choice to accept or to refuse and before you say anything OFC I WOULD HAVE ACCEPTED!!!! goes without saying :pP
But I'm fine the way things are also.
Let me be clear this is not a critiscism to the game..game is wonderfull...this is just my 2cents on a topic that's been on my mind.

Reactions: Maviarab

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It just makes me...uncomfortable :p ,the whole game is basically a feelgood trip ...it doesn't fit in this ( from my POV ) to treat anyone ...like a pet :p , if it would have been a game with a darker theme perhaps...but it feels...wrong :p
Nothing wrong or against with people who took this route...more power to them but it's not for me :p
Eh I'm petty and hate bullies so I slept well. :p I respect Killer7's choice to end it and atleast he gave the choice to keep her as a cumdumpster. But yes I also like the love route ok, hence why I got two playthroughs:)

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Eh I'm petty and hate bullies so I slept well. :p I respect Killer7's choice to end it and atleast he gave the choice to keep her as a cumdumpster. But yes I also like the love route ok, hence why I got two playthroughs:)
I can understand...but...couldn't...
She's not...R**er xD fk that guy! she might be worse though...fk it...I'm not gonna think about it...I'm happy with my choice! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Ofc she is welcome to watch but like I said it just bothers/ed me when they did it without my consent :p ...it just felt a bit uncomfortable :p
I would have preffered if Sandra would have talked with VV agree to all this and come back to MC and say "look..vv wants to watch us do stuff...I'm not comfortable being watched by other guys but VV I'm okay...are you?" and then give us a choice to accept or to refuse and before you say anything OFC I WOULD HAVE ACCEPTED!!!! goes without saying :pP
But I'm fine the way things are also.
Let me be clear this is not a critiscism to the game..game is wonderfull...this is just my 2cents on a topic that's been on my mind.
I hear what you're saying. I think I'd have more of an issue with it if it was some other girl like Soo or Ida etc. The gingers are almost a package deal by now, they have crossed over a lot of lines, like the pee sisters, Alice and Sandra are about ready to jump the MC in his sleep, while the other 2 are there... I think them watching now is just normal. Asking or not.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I hear what you're saying. I think I'd have more of an issue with it if it was some other girl like Soo or Ida etc. The gingers are almost a package deal by now, they have crossed over a lot of lines, like the pee sisters, Alice and Sandra are about ready to jump the MC in his sleep, while the other 2 are there... I think them watching now is just normal. Asking or not.
for sure, now is definetly okay with everything they did but that's what bothered me at the beginning I personally would have liked to give me consent, that's all.
Anyway I'm not gonna ramble on this subject ( nothing against anyone ) because it feels like I'm making a bigger deal than it is and I'm not cool with that, game is awesome as it is. :D

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I get you Imperial. Everyone knows how i feel about Lucy and if you don't.. well lets say you're better off playing russian-roulette with a loaded single shot, shotgun than saying something bad about my little Lucy, but I digress. I 100% agree. Lucy doesn't want or need an apology from Tanjia. Tanja needs to oppologise to Lucy though for her own redemption sake.

sorry bud but i never said anything bad about Lucy ... in fact she is the one character i love the most in this game :love:

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
sorry bud but i never said anything bad about Lucy ... in fact she is the one character i love the most in this game :love:
Yeah, I know you didn't. The point I was trying to convey and obviously failed was, Lucy is my favourite and never would allow anything that would hurt her.

(Just going to ignore that it's totally out my control and up to Killer what does and doesn't happen to her) Because it's totally in my power :ROFLMAO: what does happen to her and I'll protect her from all the bad stuff.

Reactions: ImperialD

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
This vn is so great its like an x rated sitcom I can almost hear studio audience sound effects play during certain character interactions:LOL:

Reactions: csmk14

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah, I know you didn't. The point I was trying to convey and obviously failed was, Lucy is my favourite and never would allow anything that would hurt her.

(Just going to ignore that it's totally out my control and up to Killer what does and doesn't happen to her) Because it's totally in my power :ROFLMAO: what does happen to her and I'll protect her from all the bad stuff.
I can totally relate, I'm sure no matter how patient Killer7 is, he probably wants me to remain silent on a few subjects. But it's his fault he created them so damn lovable. :p

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes