Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think earlier there were some mentions about sleep sex..or rape...and since this game is going nowhere NEAR not even 1 billion miles NEAR rape ( thank god for that ) I probably imagined sleep sex...(like that 1 time when MC was woken by Sandra impaling herself on him)
That's probably what I was thinking ...although it was like half an hour ago so I most likely forgotten..
I think the main difference with the sleep sex scenes in this game and other games is that, here it only happens after the characters already are in a relationship, and it's more like a fun thing between lovers. With other games the mc is basically doing things to the girls without them ever knowing. That is why I called that rape in a previous post.
With my last partner, we made an agreement ahead of time that initiating sex while the other was sleeping was allowed.

One of the great things in this game is that the MC never goes into those creepy paths so many others do.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
With my last partner, we made an agreement ahead of time that initiating sex while the other was sleeping was allowed.

One of the great things in this game is that the MC never goes into those creepy paths so many others do.
Yeah our mc is pretty damn good. A lot less mean than me. Goofy. But I can see why the ladies love him tbh

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Do you get a chance to be the dom in the relationship with Fiona? Or there only a femdom route with her?
Yes.
Just disobey her after the first encounter.

Though the whole dom/sub does fizzle out eventually to be more "vanilla" sex later.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Do you get a chance to be the dom in the relationship with Fiona? Or there only a femdom route with her?
As far as i can remember the domination between Fiona and MC goes back and forth there's some domination(kinda) with Tanja if you go the pet route with her

Reactions: ImperialD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The femdom if you choose it doesn't last too long. And yes mc can dom her for a bit if you so choose. Honestly nothing heavy, they just role play a tad. #teamfiona

Edit: Great spoiler add Batman187 :cool: (y)
P.s. damn ninja'd by you and Naxos. Righteous

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I think earlier there were some mentions about sleep sex..or rape...and since this game is going nowhere NEAR not even 1 billion miles NEAR rape ( thank god for that ) I probably imagined sleep sex...(like that 1 time when MC was woken by Sandra impaling herself on him)
That's probably what I was thinking ...although it was like half an hour ago so I most likely forgotten..
I think the main difference with the sleep sex scenes in this game and other games is that, here it only happens after the characters already are in a relationship, and it's more like a fun thing between lovers. With other games the mc is basically doing things to the girls without them ever knowing. That is why I called that rape in a previous post.

Yeah our mc is pretty damn good. A lot less mean than me. Goofy. But I can see why the ladies love him tbh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
The femdom if you choose it doesn't last too long. And yes mc can dom her for a bit if you so choose. Honestly nothing heavy, they just role play a tad. #teamfiona

Edit: Great spoiler add Batman187 :cool: (y)
P.s. damn ninja'd by you and Naxos. Righteous
Not really into domination so the fact that the domination between MC and Fiona isn't heavy actually makes it enjoyable :D

P.s. Completely onboard with the #teamfiona if Lucy wasn't in this game Fiona would be my #1 :love:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not really into domination so the fact that the domination between MC and Fiona isn't heavy actually makes it enjoyable :D

P.s. Completely onboard with the #teamfiona if Lucy wasn't in this game Fiona would be my #1 :love:
Everyone is different for sure, but judging from your p.s. you have very good taste :)

Reactions: Batman187
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes