Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
But then you miss all her scenes up till now anyway? May as well just grab a save off someone then.

I wanted Killer to do something similar with the preggo settings, I played without preggo, but there is so much content missed out going that way, it would be silly to just change it later.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Thats why Im asking Killer7 to heed my call. Once and for all. Never surrender, for glory we fall.
OK, while I do expect a lot of this thread here, a Hammerfall reference was not among it.
Hmm reading the current topic I would also suggest Remember Yesterday.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Here you have three special renders for Halloween! One for My New Family and two for My New Memories - With and without text in case you guys want to use it as wallpapers.

While this year has been pretty crazy because of this pandemic I still hope that all of you get the chance to celebrate this day somehow. Especially with christmas coming up we probably still have some more difficult times ahead. So in the hopes that these renders put a smile on your face - Happy Halloween!

I guess I can also put something more personal here ( just a small portion, the rest will be posted on monday for the progress report )...

This will be the first time I won't release a MNF update four weeks after the last one and I have to admit, I have mixed feelings about this. While 0.15 is shaping up to be the best update yet ( according to patrons ) I still feel kind of...Bad because of it. I know all of you told me to slow down and that's what I'm doing ( which is probably the reason the 0.15 events are so much more impactful ) but I still feel like I let some of you down a bit...It's a weird feeling. I will go into more details for this on monday ( it will be a longer post ) but I just wanted to say that you guys are amazing, really. Without you amazing people being so supportive I would have not been able to do anything at all this month. So thank you a lot for that!

Now enough with the personal stuff, I hope you guys enjoy the renders, share your thoughts in the comments if you feel like it! <3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020

Here you have three special renders for Halloween! One for My New Family and two for My New Memories - With and without text in case you guys want to use it as wallpapers.

While this year has been pretty crazy because of this pandemic I still hope that all of you get the chance to celebrate this day somehow. Especially with christmas coming up we probably still have some more difficult times ahead. So in the hopes that these renders put a smile on your face - Happy Halloween!

I guess I can also put something more personal here ( just a small portion, the rest will be posted on monday for the progress report )...

This will be the first time I won't release a MNF update four weeks after the last one and I have to admit, I have mixed feelings about this. While 0.15 is shaping up to be the best update yet ( according to patrons ) I still feel kind of...Bad because of it. I know all of you told me to slow down and that's what I'm doing ( which is probably the reason the 0.15 events are so much more impactful ) but I still feel like I let some of you down a bit...It's a weird feeling. I will go into more details for this on monday ( it will be a longer post ) but I just wanted to say that you guys are amazing, really. Without you amazing people being so supportive I would have not been able to do anything at all this month. So thank you a lot for that!

Now enough with the personal stuff, I hope you guys enjoy the renders, share your thoughts in the comments if you feel like it! <3

AWESOME....enough said :love: :LOL:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not in mine. I explained it a few weeks/months back, but at the time Becca was just "my" mom and nothing else when I had to make the choice.

Now that I know more of her, Id like to add her to the harem.
Oh thank God. I thought you meant your real life mom. No judging it just shocked me for a minute. Especially cause it sounded like Killer7 was coaching you how to :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Ty. Wow sexy then bam adorafuckingble!! Then sexy. You got skills.

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017

You have never let us down Killer7. We ALL want you to feel in your best shape, and if that means you slow down and we don't get an update at a specific time...then that's okay. I am pretty sure most of us can actually relate and know what it feels like and that's why we love MNF and you as much as we do.

That being said...

OMG Pumpkin head roflmao!!! Best...Wallpaper...EVER!!!

Reactions: Batman187

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
Killer7

You needn't justify yourself.
You don't have to feel insufficient or blamable for not releasing 0.15 in your usual time.

Many other creators need months for an update with less content.
And many other creators aren't that exerted to let the community participate like you do.
In addition you have no team, you do all that alone by yourself.

To put your heart an soul into the game, your concentrated passion and devotion, needs time.
Take your time to do it right. And don't forget to live your life beside this project.

We know you had some bad times in life. At least that's my impession about you.
But there is so much of you in this game witch let me feel that you are a great guy.

You have created something awesome.
Something that will outlast if I'm allowed to use that overblown wording.

It's done when it's done. It doesn't matter if you need another 1 or 2 weeks. It extends our anticipation.
There's some good in this world and it's worth waiting for.

D

Deleted member 618663

Killer7 We can wait I am not going to say Patiently, lord knows that wont happen. On a side note I don't know if I should be glad or scared, She made chocolate pancakes this morning. I am so confused!

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
dang those screenies posted by hestia i most nice but they are double in there not that it matters
also i am normaly not a fan of older woman and or huge tits but how is it that even the granny elaine
looked so frecking sexy on that screenshot.
i almost didnt reconize becca becausse off her hear up in the witchhat
but still all looked so sexy but nurse outfit didnt fit the costumes iff catch my drift since iff most where fantasy outfits then
marrie and her daughter had the wrong style lol though the future outfit from the maria's daughter looked so tight
also the petite and my favorite gingers looked cute and sexy as always

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
dang those screenies posted by hestia i most nice but they are double in there not that it matters
also i am normaly not a fan of older woman and or huge tits but how is it that even the granny elaine
looked so frecking sexy on that screenshot.
i almost didnt reconize becca becausse off her hear up in the witchhat
but still all looked so sexy but nurse outfit didnt fit the costumes iff catch my drift since iff most where fantasy outfits then
marrie and her daughter had the wrong style lol though the future outfit from the maria's daughter looked so tight
also the petite and my favorite gingers looked cute and sexy as always
They aren't doubles there's 2 different versions, 1 says "Happy Halloween" the other doesn't :D (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I love this game so much!!! I just hope My New Memories wont take to much time away from My New Family. My New Family is my favorite game by far now and I don't want anything to end it. EVER!!!!! lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes