meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
I came to this game for the sexy times and while those are still great, I feel like I'm really here for the story more than that nowadays. Every time I see an update my day gets a bit brighter.
It is the same for me. This vn is so fucking wholesome. You know every situation will end with everyone feeling better and growing as a person. While it would be horrible if every story went that way, there is something truly relaxing about having a story that is just, "... and so everyone healed and was happy. The end." You don't have to deal with much drama, no one has a mental breakdown, and we are fully confident that there won't be any house fires except to give all of our living and unscarred characters an even larger house.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kloklo

Ronny_Barthmann

Aug 12, 2020
i FUCKING hate this game
i played it the third time !
and now ... i am done ... AND WANT TO PLAY IT AGAIN !

i have a Job you know !?
i have to do other things YOU KNOW !?!

why do you make a game, that FORCE my to play it over and over !?!?!

this game is SO FUCKING GOOD, i mean, technicly its not special ... but the Story ... oh my fucking god
I mean, what the hell did Lucy have to endure?
i cry every time the scene came where she ask my why i was not by her in school to save her
and why i hate myself to love the way Tanja developd herself and see her evil again every time i play the game again !?!

i love your game SO MUCH ... you did and do a FUCKING good job, i swear to god dude

I hope that you will continue to develop this story forever ... there are still at least eight months in-game time left ... if you understand

// edit

übrings bin ich auch aus Deutschland ... von daher: sorry für mein schlechtes Englisch ^^
plannst du eig. auch eine deutsche Übersetzung ?

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2017
I just hope that there is an option to not have Alice join the family or Lucy still sleeps with MC if you choose not to love Alice in the complete version. I find Alice really needy and annoying if you choose to love her, she is always hassling the MC for stuff and if you dont love her you miss out on quite alot of content with Lucy who is my favourite. This is After playing 0.13 from start to finish and then replying the whole game again when 0.14 came out. In four playthroughs each with different combination of girls.

Jul 15, 2017
Yeah sucks having a hot young short ginger bugging you for sex.:poop:
Yeah if you find her hot then good for you but I do not. In fact I think she looks way to young for sex and I think she looks like a child. I would avoid Alice if I didnt have to lose all the content with Lucy. Plus im Ginger so I dont really see the appeal of gingers over any other hair colour.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah if you find her hot then good for you but I do not. In fact I think she looks way to young for sex and I think she looks like a child. I would avoid Alice if I didnt have to lose all the content with Lucy. Plus im Ginger so I dont really see the appeal of gingers over any other hair colour.
I'm sure all the petite women are suddenly weeping and don't know why. :p

Seriously though she is NO child. Reminds me of a WOMAN I once dated. Not all women are the same, doesn't mean they are not of age.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Seriously, Alice looks too young, but you happy to fuck Lucy, they are pretty much identical, just Lucy is slightly bigger.
screenshot0018.png

Jul 15, 2017
I'm sure all the petite women are suddenly weeping and don't know why. :p

Seriously though she is NO child. Reminds me of a WOMAN I once dated. Not all women are the same, doesn't mean they are not of age.
I know she is supposed to be of age. But to me she still looks too much like a child. I know all woman are not the same and I have friends who are petite and are of age.

I just dont think that because I do not like Alice in a GAME that I should lose out content on the other characters I like. When there would be such an easy way to not lose out on content like having Lucy still sleep with the MC even if you do not choose to love Alice.

Also why are you Havik79 and Spfjolietjake so ready to dislike a real person for their opinion on a game character. It is my opinion that I am entitled too just like you are entitled your opinions I am not saying your opinions are wrong like you so clearly are to me.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I know she is supposed to be of age. But to me she still looks too much like a child. I know all woman are not the same and I have friends who are petite and are of age.

I just dont think that because I do not like Alice in a GAME that I should lose out content on the other characters I like. When there would be such an easy way to not lose out on content like having Lucy still sleep with the MC even if you do not choose to love Alice.

Also why are you Havik79 and Spfjolietjake so ready to dislike a real person for their opinion on a game character. It is my opinion that I am entitled too just like you are entitled your opinions I am not saying your opinions are wrong like you so clearly are to me.
I don't dislike you, but I don't like you implying child loving. You have every right to like and find attractive who you want.

This is a harem based vn first and foremost. That is the main route at this time. As for Killer7's future planned routes I have no knowledge.

I'm sorry if my teasing was too much. :p = sarcasm/teasing to me.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Sounds like your best option is not to add Alice to the family instead of inviting her in then singling her out of your particular family's activities. And Havik79 get's plenty of heat for rejecting Maddie, so you're not alone.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The reason Lucy and Alice spend so much time together is because they are best friends. That's why Lucy and Alice sleep every night together if you didn't go for Alice - She needs Lucy and Lucy knows that you at least have Sandra to spend the night with. So for the harem path this won't change.

Who knows though, for the Lucy single girl route it will most likely be different.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Sounds like your best option is not to add Alice to the family instead of inviting her in then singling her out of your particular family's activities. And Havik79 get's plenty of heat for rejecting Maddie, so you're not alone.
Someone rejected Maddie? WOW! Tanja was the closest I came to rejection, but I am vengeful so I started down the dom path until the love route came, then switched, with out the dom path, I don't think twice about Tanja!

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Someone rejected Maddie? WOW! Tanja was the closest I came to rejection, but I am vengeful so I started down the dom path until the love route came, then switched, with out the dom path, I don't think twice about Tanja!
Just while we're on the topic of it, what're we expecting for the cum dumpster path with Tanja? I get that the MC saw it as boring, but there's ways to spice up a domination route for her, and I kind of wonder why, of all girls, Tanja specifically is the one in which we're able to change our mind later.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes