Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just while we're on the topic of it, what're we expecting for the cum dumpster path with Tanja? I get that the MC saw it as boring, but there's ways to spice up a domination route for her, and I kind of wonder why, of all girls, Tanja specifically is the one in which we're able to change our mind later.
Killer7 said it would be sex every so often and leave. It's somewhere in this ever growing thread. Its not an exact quote but how I remember it.

Edit: why Tanja, I feel because what she did to Lucy Melissa and who knows how many others was so horrible that a pet route felt right to begin with. I respect killer7's right to change it as the mc is not as petty as myself. I'll always look back on the pet route with a smile and will miss it. But as much as this vn gives that's really a small thing

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Just while we're on the topic of it, what're we expecting for the cum dumpster path with Tanja? I get that the MC saw it as boring, but there's ways to spice up a domination route for her, and I kind of wonder why, of all girls, Tanja specifically is the one in which we're able to change our mind later.
It's mainly because I just don't enjoy writing the pet stuff for her as much. It's not my cup of tea so to say, since I prefer the more wholesome and vanilla stuff. That's why I gave people the option to change their minds.
The pet route will mainly just be meet tanja - fuck her - leave scenario.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm sure all the petite women are suddenly weeping and don't know why. :p

Seriously though she is NO child. Reminds me of a WOMAN I once dated. Not all women are the same, doesn't mean they are not of age.
you don't know how true your statement is .. i dated a girl 25 .. i thought she was 15 .... we talked at 1st the she asked me out for a drink ... i met her at a bar .. and the comments i got ... :ROFLMAO: even had a cop ask for her ID .. that girl used to get so pissed off .. can't say i blame her for that ... just look at some of the comments about how young some girls look ... did i bang the shit outta her .. REALLY you gonna ask me such a stupid question :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It's mainly because I just don't enjoy writing the pet stuff for her as much. It's not my cup of tea so to say, since I prefer the more wholesome and vanilla stuff. That's why I gave people the option to change their minds.
The pet route will mainly just be meet tanja - fuck her - leave scenario.
errr .... i can beg you if i have to i wanna make Tanja my pet .... :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 618663

you don't know how true your statement is .. i dated a girl 25 .. i thought she was 15 .... we talked at 1st the she asked me out for a drink ... i met her at a bar .. and the comments i got ... :ROFLMAO: even had a cop ask for her ID .. that girl used to get so pissed off .. can't say i blame her for that ... just look at some of the comments about how young some girls look ... did i bang the shit outta her .. REALLY you gonna ask me such a stupid question :ROFLMAO:
I am going to marry one. 5ft nothing, 110 lbs, 32a cup just turned 30yo gets asked for id all the time and has a couple tattoos.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah .. trouble is Killer don't want it so i guess i'll have to just go with the Love route with Tanja .. dammit ... hey isn't that forced Love .. isn't there a law somewhere that says he can't make me do that :p

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I am going to marry one. 5ft nothing, 110 lbs, 32a cup just turned 30yo gets asked for id all the time and has a couple tattoos.
I can't believe the one I dated still dated me after just meeting at a bar I personally asked to see her ID. Smaller women can be quite scary but omg so much fucking fun :love:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
yeah .. trouble is Killer don't want it so i guess i'll have to just go with the Love route with Tanja .. dammit ... hey isn't that forced Love .. isn't there a law somewhere that says he can't make me do that :p
Nah you can do the fuck her and leave cumdumpster choice. Not a bad compromise imo.

That said I have that route and the love route playthroughs. But love will never be the main route with her for me. As stated I'm way more petty than our beloved mc :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Nah you can do the fuck her and leave cumdumpster choice. Not a bad compromise imo.

That said I have that route and the love route playthroughs. But love will never be the main route with her for me. As stated I'm way more petty than our beloved mc :)
yeah i have them both also ... i did that Love route when Killer7 mentioned it to me .. like a week or 2 ago .... its cool and all ... and i get he doesn't want to go any farther with tha pet route .. i basically just messing with him .. :oops: oh shit i just thought .. i hope he don't kick me out of this thread now :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
yeah i have them both also ... i did that Love route when Killer7 mentioned it to me .. like a week or 2 ago .... its cool and all ... and i get he doesn't want to go any farther with tha pet route .. i basically just messing with him .. :oops: oh shit i just thought .. i hope he don't kick me out of this thread now :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO: Since he never silenced me over all my long winded Elaine posts, I believe he is super patient and you're safe :p

D

Deleted member 618663

I can't believe the one I dated still dated me after just meeting at a bar I personally asked to see her ID. Smaller women can be quite scary but omg so much fucking fun :love:
I been in the checkout line and lady behind said something like don't you think she is a little young for you. She kissed me then said mine your own business B*TCH! She will go off like a hand grenade sometimes. She will sit and bs, drink whiskey with me and the guys. Just don't do the age thing.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I been in the checkout line and lady behind said something like don't you think she is a little young for you. She kissed me then said mine your own business B*TCH! She will go off like a hand grenade sometimes. She will sit and bs, drink whiskey with me and the guys. Just don't do the age thing.
My girlfriend is Asian and 40 years old but she looks barely legal, I bet many people think I'm her sugar daddy, haha.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
My girlfriend is Asian and 40 years old but she looks barely legal, I bet many people think I'm her sugar daddy, haha.
Man these posts bring back memories! :LOL: (y)
Reacts owed. Indeed :)

Nov 18, 2018
I would have preferred simply not to have anything to do with Tanja at all. But given the Love vs Pet routes available, I took Love for one simple reason: The PC is that kind of guy. For him to treat Tanja like a pet just seems out of character for a guy that does everything in his power to fix everyone's problems and make their lives as pleasant as possible. I really don't think she deserves the love route, but we were only given the two options.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I would have preferred simply not to have anything to do with Tanja at all. But given the Love vs Pet routes available, I took Love for one simple reason: The PC is that kind of guy. For him to treat Tanja like a pet just seems out of character for a guy that does everything in his power to fix everyone's problems and make their lives as pleasant as possible. I really don't think she deserves the love route, but we were only given the two options.
You could have denied her completely if you wanted to. You get a decision as soon as she sends you the message. You can either visit her ( which will lead to the decision you mentioned ) or you don't visit her, which will remove Tanja forever from your playthrough ( and she will never get mentioned again ).

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You could have denied her completely if you wanted to. You get a decision as soon as she sends you the message. You can either visit her ( which will lead to the decision you mentioned ) or you don't visit her, which will remove Tanja forever from your playthrough ( and she will never get mentioned again ).
sorry bud ...can't do that...even if she was a piece of shit ...can't ignore her... her love route makes her adorable...fucking adorable...can't ignore her

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Progress Update | 02/11/2020

Hello there you beautiful, cute and very wholesome people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

And it feels weird to announce it like that while I wasn't able to provide a new update after four weeks...But more about that later!

Work on 0.15 is still going very well. Beta 5 is almost finished in terms of writing so Sandra patrons can expect the release this week, like usual! I think 0.15 will feature the most meaningful and impactful things we ever had in My New Family yet - And a fair warning, I will end this update on a cliffhanger. But I promise it will be a nice one, like all the last cliffhangers has been. I'm pretty sure you guys will like this one ( and hate me again a bit ). I know cliffhangers are not something a lot of you people enjoy but for me it's a very good way to make you hyped for the next update - without making you scared that something bad happens.

As you can see I also made a few more My New Memories render again. This is becoming a habit, I usually spend some time posing the characters and then just let it render while I continue my work on My New Family. So far this has been working out pretty good! I hope you guys enjoy them!

Okay, now to something more personal, I guess...

In January 2020 I started working full time on My New Family and changed my work routine in general a lot. Before January 2020, one update of MNF contained three ingame days ( and was still released on a monthly basis ). Since then I was able to release one update every month with no delays.

What this means was usually the following: In order to release two betas in one week I had to finish writing one ingame day in one or two days - that means writing 1500-2000 lines of code and dialogue in this time. And then of course, making the cgs, which is a very tiring thing to do ( but not as demanding as writing ).

And it worked out - At least that's what I thought. But after 0.14 I felt...Bad. I think that is the easiest way to say it. I pretty much had no idea on what I want to do now. I had zero clues on where I wanted to go after 0.14, no idea for any events, character progression or anything else in the game. I think this was the moment I realized how much pressure I put on myself to keep the monthly schedule with these big updates. And don't get me wrong, I love making big updates, I think if you guys had to wait for some time you deserve a lot of content.

The truth is, I never felt so bad before when it came to working on My New Family. I was on the verge of burning out and on quitting everything because I didn't want to disappoint anyone. I didn't want to let any of you guys down so it started to spirale even more on me. I couldn't work but I wanted to work - I wanted to do something but I wasn't able to do anything. This kept going for quite a few days and I thought that's it...But thank god that wasn't the case.

So I started to set this new schedule in my head. One beta each week. Six weeks for one full release. I wanted to this sooner but I always had this extreme guilt in my head that you guys would be sad or disappointed if it takes longer - if I can't provide monthly updates anymore. I started to do it anyway, I started work on 0.15 and with this schedule in mind I was able to work at a much better pace - which also lead to way better events in 0.15, according to my amazing patrons. And so far it has been like that for every single beta. They are getting better and better, with more meaningful and emotional content.

So...That's where we are standing at the moment. Beta 5 will release this week which means Pre release is next week - and public release most likely as well. I will give a exact release date once I'm done writing the script for the last day of 0.15. I just thought you guys would be interested in seeing what is on my mind.

I'm very very very VERY grateful for each and everyone of you amazing people. Everyone who told me to take it slower, everyone who was understanding and motivated me to keep this schedule - Thank you. It's because of those amazing people that I didn't burn out. That I didn't quit. And that I will continue to deliver wholesome content for all of you. I love you guys, you are the best community in the world for me. <3

hotelgirl.png sabrinahotel.png waifukiss.png

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Progress Update | 02/11/2020

Hello there you beautiful, cute and very wholesome people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

And it feels weird to announce it like that while I wasn't able to provide a new update after four weeks...But more about that later!
Dammit you are fast.
Are you sitting on his lap when he pushes the posts out? :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes