rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I would love nothing more than Becca next. And I hope the Fiona godmother starts soon as well. So pretty much I like the way you think :) and now I'm excited again for the update :p
Honestly I think it might be Lucy next although I would love to see Becca get proposed to. But man I can't wait to see the proposal to Fiona even though I don't think their relationship is at that point yet. At this rate though gonna need a bigger house to have all the harem members and their daughters.

By the way when Lucy asked if the MC if he wanted to have kids with her did anyone else wish there was a button to press yes a thousand times? Because I was like yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.......ok this needs to be an option.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Honestly I think it might be Lucy next although I would love to see Becca get proposed to. But man I can't wait to see the proposal to Fiona even though I don't think their relationship is at that point yet. At this rate though gonna need a bigger house to have all the harem members and their daughters.

By the way when Lucy asked if the MC if he wanted to have kids with her did anyone else wish there was a button to press yes a thousand times? Because I was like yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.......ok this needs to be an option.
I thought Lucy at first but she seems to be the fan favorite overall so it would make sense to have to wait on her a bit.

And of course I want a litter with her. :love:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hahaha I'm so impatient when I think of Melissa so I get that.
Fine fine fine...let me reprhase that...Sense be damned...give me proposal to Lucy! and more content with Melissa!and Tanja and everyone else...!sorry I couldn't stop...tried to ..but then I realized the other girls would get jealous...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Fine fine fine...let me reprhase that...Sense be damned...give me proposal to Lucy! and more content with Melissa!and Tanja and everyone else...!sorry I couldn't stop...tried to ..but then I realized the other girls would get jealous...
I feel you on that. I had to distract myself away from this vn at times cause seriously its my idea of heaven and I don't want Killer7 to get a restraining order out on me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD
D

Deleted member 618663

My money is on Maddie being next. But what the Hell do I know? Then a double with Lucy and Alice.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I would love nothing more than Becca next. And I hope the Fiona godmother starts soon as well. So pretty much I like the way you think :) and now I'm excited again for the update :p
For me I see Maddie or Lucy Next on the engagement front, I think Mary and Becca will be last two!

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i whould see the follow order Killer7 put us on so since sandra whas she is first maddy is second then i believe Lucy and the rest slowly follows-up in the row

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
For me I see Maddie or Lucy Next on the engagement front, I think Mary and Becca will be last two!
I actually think the last one will be the small one( sorry names don't register in my mind by the looks of it) that is if he just marries in family, if not probably Fiona

To Killer7: I really would appreciate if the MC actually talked to the girls about his other relationships, I know Lucy is aware of Tanja, but I mean Soo and Sun more specifically, also the one with Fiona, I ask this mostly because these relationships are starting to get serious and it seems really unhealthy to not do so, also because I really want to see the characters interact, this for the ones on the path with this girls, of course, I understand that is extra work but just some lines of dialog would be good enough, thank you for the attention, this is a request, not a demand, it won't be a deal-breaker, please and thank you, also sorry to bother.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I actually think the last one will be the small one( sorry names don't register in my mind by the looks of it) that is if he just marries in family, if not probably Fiona

After everything Fiona has done for the MC and rest of the Family there's no way he can't not marry her. :love:

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Interesting, may I ask why them two last?
Just a feeling, though Becca will be before Mary, and I am not including non-family before them, which I failed to clarify all non family I think will come after family, except MAYBE Mary, things have been rocky. I will say I don't see Fiona and Elaine getting asked, though I think MC will bring it up and they will say they like things as they are at the time, so just sexy time.

tundralupus

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just a feeling, though Becca will be before Mary, and I am not including non-family before them, which I failed to clarify all non family I think will come after family, except MAYBE Mary, things have been rocky. I will say I don't see Fiona and Elaine getting asked, though I think MC will bring it up and they will say they like things as they are at the time, so just sexy time.

tundralupus
Cool. Whoever is right, if any of us are; i gotta say I'm excited for them all.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

tundralupus
I actually agree on your prediction about Fiona, but hey, the Mc can ask, it would also be interesting seeing him get a "no", to me at least it would/could be funny, and of course it wouldn't be the end of the world

Reactions: Batman187

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I actually agree on your prediction about Fiona, but hey, the Mc can ask, it would also be interesting seeing him get a "no", to me at least it would/could be funny, and of course it wouldn't be the end of the world
Wouldn't be the end of the world, but would be close enough, don't know how I'd feel if Fiona said no! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TundraLupus

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
You did a triple negative there dude. You basically said that not being able to not marry her will not be possible, so we will be able to not marry her should be the conclusion.
I hate being English writing something then having someone tell you it's wrong, makes me feel like a right dumbass. #ShouldHaveStayedInSchool :ROFLMAO:
Eh if I have to bribe a modder I so will.
#teamfiona
Im with you there :love: (y)

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes