Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Finished the game a while back, and honestly I'm really excited and hope this game continues a bit. I like seeing pregnancy/breeding content, so hopefully we get to get to a point in the game in which we're actually having sex with people while they're in that state.

That said, I also hope that we can marry some more girls sometimes soon. Overall, I think pacing is good, but sometimes it almost feels like we're spread a bit too thin? Like by the time we have sex with one girl, it's been so long since the last time that a part of you feels bad?

Like, I've gone the harem route, and it feels like I never really sleep with Becca, or Mary (which is odd considering we got anal like, really early on in her route.), etc. I think having a gigantic bed would solve some of those problems, but obviously not everyone's going to sleep together.

I think we just need everyone to absolutely know about everyone else (whether they're family or not), and then get them all to live on the same block and have a good time.

I'm interested to see where Elaine content goes. On one hand, she's hot. On the other hand, I'm not fully sold on liking her yet, I think. So, it'll be neat to see what Killer7 does with it.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Okay, I understand that some of you think he should tell each and every girl exactly who he is sleeping with...

But the thing is, none of them would really care. They all know he sleeps with other women, in my opinion there is no need to tell them who specifically he is sleeping with. Like, telling Tanja that you sleep with Fiona and Soo would probably only get you a "Oh, okay.". Telling Sandra you have sex with Fiona would make her say "That's wonderful! Time to make pancakes!". He got the freebie to basically have a relationship with everyone since all the girls he met so far are fine with him doing that. I don't really see a reason to tell each of them about each relationship when the general tone is "You can love everyone." I just don't think that these are interesting or worthwhile dialogs for something like that.

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
I actually think the last one will be the small one( sorry names don't register in my mind by the looks of it) that is if he just marries in family, if not probably Fiona

To Killer7: I really would appreciate if the MC actually talked to the girls about his other relationships, I know Lucy is aware of Tanja, but I mean Soo and Sun more specifically, also the one with Fiona, I ask this mostly because these relationships are starting to get serious and it seems really unhealthy to not do so, also because I really want to see the characters interact, this for the ones on the path with this girls, of course, I understand that is extra work but just some lines of dialog would be good enough, thank you for the attention, this is a request, not a demand, it won't be a deal-breaker, please and thank you, also sorry to bother.
At this stage, everyone does know about everyone else. Would be too repetitive to have that convo over and over and over.

I'm interested to see where Elaine content goes. On one hand, she's hot. On the other hand, I'm not fully sold on liking her yet, I think. So, it'll be neat to see what Killer7 does with it.
Just wait and see.

Reactions: Real Deggy

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
At this stage, everyone does know about everyone else. Would be too repetitive to have that convo over and over and over.

Just wait and see.
not really, soo and sun don't know about the family stuff, and the family doesn't know about her, they might know about Tanja because of Lucy but I doubt it because Sandra would have talked to the MC about that, also Becca would for sure have talked about Fiona, the only family that knows about her is Mary, and Becca doesn't even know about Marry and Fiona much less the MC, These could all be done in less then five minutes of conversation with grouping, also repetitiveness is what we have the most in this game, look at "super naked ginger cuddle time", or the jokes, if we are going to repeat that we can as well repeat a conversation maybe 3 times at most that would demonstrate respect and communication in a poly relationship where communication is extra important.

Since I'm here I'll request some more things, like the MC having the choice to actually have a healthy polyamorous relationship and be able to actually tell the girls they are free to be with whomever they want, I want only maybe a 1 minutes conversation, with one render as background, maybe less, just the black of him having his eyes closed and talking to the girls, they don't have to do anything with anyone else, it doesn't even need to be mentioned, but it would be nice.

edit: Two conversations, this would work in two conversations, as Tanja already knows about him kissing Lucy, just in one of the familie's breakfeast say, I'm seing these people, and when meating soo and sun telling them.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Okay, I understand that some of you think he should tell each and every girl exactly who he is sleeping with...

But the thing is, none of them would really care. They all know he sleeps with other women, in my opinion there is no need to tell them who specifically he is sleeping with. Like, telling Tanja that you sleep with Fiona and Soo would probably only get you a "Oh, okay.". Telling Sandra you have sex with Fiona would make her say "That's wonderful! Time to make pancakes!". He got the freebie to basically have a relationship with everyone since all the girls he met so far are fine with him doing that. I don't really see a reason to tell each of them about each relationship when the general tone is "You can love everyone." I just don't think that these are interesting or worthwhile dialogs for something like that.
Would be interesting if you had like a barbecue with all the girls together, just to meet and interact. That would be interesting. I also do agree with others though that now that the MC is considering marriage and children that maybe letting others know or meet the other girls he is involved with would show that he is serious about their relationships and wants them to be part of his life as well. Take for instance Sun and Soo. It would be interesting to introduce them to the family and see their interactions with one another.

P.S. Speaking of Sun and Soo we ever going to see their mother? Only asking because I am curious about her, not to add her to the harem...well...unless she is hot.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Would be interesting if you had like a barbecue with all the girls together, just to meet and interact. That would be interesting. I also do agree with others though that now that the MC is considering marriage and children that maybe letting others know or meet the other girls he is involved with would show that he is serious about their relationships and wants them to be part of his life as well. Take for instance Sun and Soo. It would be interesting to introduce them to the family and see their interactions with one another.

P.S. Speaking of Sun and Soo we ever going to see their mother? Only asking because I am curious about her, not to add her to the harem...well...unless she is hot.
Exactly this.

Edit: They don't even have to meet, although I would like that, just simply being aware.

Sorry, I just became more critical? maybe, don't know the right word, I'm just holding things to higher standards in all manners but graphically, I don't really care about graphics all that much, If this bothers the dev, or anyone really, let me know and I'll stop posting, I don't want to ruin your vibes.

Last edited:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
not really, soo and sun don't know about the family stuff, and the family doesn't know about her, they might know about Tanja because of Lucy but I doubt it because Sandra would have talked to the MC about that, also Becca would for sure have talked about Fiona, the only family that knows about her is Mary, and Becca doesn't even know about Marry and Fiona much less the MC, These could all be done in less then five minutes of conversation with grouping, also repetitiveness is what we have the most in this game, look at "super naked ginger cuddle time", or the jokes, if we are going to repeat that we can as well repeat a conversation maybe 3 times at most that would demonstrate respect and communication in a poly relationship where communication is extra important.

Since I'm here I'll request some more things, like the MC having the choice to actually have a healthy polyamorous relationship and be able to actually tell the girls they are free to be with whomever they want, I want only maybe a 1 minutes conversation, with one render as background, maybe less, just the black of him having his eyes closed and talking to the girls, they don't have to do anything with anyone else, it doesn't even need to be mentioned, but it would be nice.

edit: Two conversations, this would work in two conversations, as Tanja already knows about him kissing Lucy, just in one of the familie's breakfeast say, I'm seing these people, and when meating soo and sun telling them.
You pretty much lost me on your request. Every girl he met so far told him that they are fine with only dating him and that they have no interest at all in other men, they just want MC. Please keep in mind it's a game as well, that it is a fantasy and I want to create a happy environment without jealousy or anything else. So no, the MC won't tell them he would be fine if they like to date others because they already told him that will never happen.

The only relationship the girls don't know about is the one between Sun, Soo, Fiona and Dianna. All the other relationships are already more or less explained and they have talked about it. Yvonne and Arianna know that he pretty much dates every girl in his household, Sandra already took enough hints that he is doing something with Fiona ( So does Becca ). Just because they don't talk about it doesn't mean they don't know about it. Mainly because it's not worth talking about in my opinion. I could see the household throwing a big party and inviting Soo and Sun etc, there would be nothing wrong with that. But it's not NEEDED in my opinion, it's not a must that they have to know that MC dates all his household members ( btw, Sun already knows it, she mentioned it in 0.14 when she says he really LOVES his household ).

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
Exactly this.

Edit: They don't even have to meet, although I would like that, just simply being aware.

Sorry, I just became more critical? maybe, don't know the right word, I'm just holding things to higher standards in all manners but graphically, I don't really care about graphics all that much, If this bothers the dev, or anyone really, let me know and I'll stop posting, I don't want to ruin your vibes.
It's not that it bothers anyone or that it's a bad thing you're taking issue with something, it's just that the developer just said that's not going to happen so that's the end of that conversation. You made your pitch and it wasn't something the developer is interested in pursuing at the moment. No big deal, it happens, but that's when it's time to drop it.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
You pretty much lost me on your request. Every girl he met so far told him that they are fine with only dating him and that they have no interest at all in other men, they just want MC. Please keep in mind it's a game as well, that it is a fantasy and I want to create a happy environment without jealousy or anything else. So no, the MC won't tell them he would be fine if they like to date others because they already told him that will never happen.

The only relationship the girls don't know about is the one between Sun, Soo, Fiona and Dianna. All the other relationships are already more or less explained and they have talked about it. Yvonne and Arianna know that he pretty much dates every girl in his household, Sandra already took enough hints that he is doing something with Fiona ( So does Becca ). Just because they don't talk about it doesn't mean they don't know about it. Mainly because it's not worth talking about in my opinion. I could see the household throwing a big party and inviting Soo and Sun etc, there would be nothing wrong with that. But it's not NEEDED in my opinion, it's not a must that they have to know that MC dates all his household members ( btw, Sun already knows it, she mentioned it in 0.14 when she says he really LOVES his household ).
Okay, the request is mostly so it doesn't look like the Mc is against it, not a pressing matter or anything, but so far it looks like he would against it because of the way they talk, it would be more if this came up again at some point.

Really confused about how some of them know some stuff, but it doesn't really matter, I understand what you mean, and it is your game, if you don't feel the need for it so be it, for me though those conversations would be nice to have and to clarify, I understand that I'm probably in the minority here.

Thanks for answering and again sorry to bother.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
It's not that it bothers anyone or that it's a bad thing you're taking issue with something, it's just that the developer just said that's not going to happen so that's the end of that conversation. You made your pitch and it wasn't something the developer is interested in pursuing at the moment. No big deal, it happens, but that's when it's time to drop it.
okay and I have, and I was only commenting on the other poster that I agree with them, and also hadn't seen the answer from the dev, I mostly said that because I might come up with some other stuff like that, and if this bothered anyone the other things in a possible future might as well, and this game is still far from done from what I can tell and there will be MNM in the future, so if this will bother people I'll just mute myself and download the game and play it.

edit: Nobody told me to shut up yet so I'm gonna add some stuff: I would really appreciate if the MC wasn't a cock/pussy blocker, what I mean by that is, if one of the girls in the future want to be with someone else, maybe based on previous choices, the MC won't try and stop them, or at least have a choice, I'm putting a lot of the MC's comments about them being with other people on the "joke" category, but those really bother me, as I said I'm being more critical of the things I consume, I understand that my solo option matters little and that not being a patron my concerns or likes/dislikes should be at the bottom of the list, but I'm gonna express it anyway, it is now against my own morals to even consume stuff that involves toxic relationships, although I'm lenient or I wouldn't be able to play any game on this website, and as I said multiple times I love this game and would like to keep playing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: _13_

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
If the stance is to marry each of the ladies that we get pregnant we are going to need a house that is at least 3 or 4 city blocks and since Fiona practically owns the city they live in that shouldn't be to difficult to pull off. :D

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm kind of late to the conversation. Here are my 2 cents, I think the mc should be honest with every girl and let them know that he is also dating other girls. I think we can all agree on that. That being said all the girls seem to not really care, I don't think the mc needs to make a daily report on how many girls he is having sex with.

Reactions: csmk14 and Killer7

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I'm kind of late to the conversation. Here are my 2 cents, I think the mc should be honest with every girl and let them know that he is also dating other girls. I think we can all agree on that. That being said all the girls seem to not really care, I don't think the mc needs to make a daily report on how many girls he is having sex with.
as of right now everyone actually knows he is with other girls just not the total amount of females. In each case they all said they are fine with him being with other women but they don't want to be with other men.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
If the stance is to marry each of the ladies that we get pregnant we are going to need a house that is at least 3 or 4 city blocks and since Fiona practically owns the city they live in that shouldn't be to difficult to pull off. :D
Y'know, the MC has commented how lightly populated their city is. Maybe he's meant to repopulate the world after a horrific apocalyptic event. (Maybe that, too, was his father's fault.) The Matrix is collecting his seed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: notBatman747

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

I agree 110% with this message...
There's no need for other dicks in this relantionship
There are plenty of games where you can get that ..other dicks...in MC's relantionship...
I do say that will all due respect and while it may sound...harsh it's not my intent but on the other hand ....I think it would be best to get on with the game the way it is since it's awesome :)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So if we're going to go in order of the girls ...I'm guessing Maddie will be next on the proposal list?
EDIT : although it should be Lucy.,..cause she is...Lucy!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Lucy is slow to things. She has to analyze and study every detail. Even if she was next it will be probably longer for her to answer than if others were asked first. I honest don't think that idea has crossed her mind yet.

I think as soon as Alice finds out anyone got purposed to she will ask for the mc's hand. She's a little tornado :p

Reactions: Real Deggy

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Lucy is slow to things. She has to analyze and study every detail. Even if she was next it will be probably longer for her to answer than if others were asked first. I honest don't think that idea has crossed her mind yet.

I think as soon as Alice finds out anyone got purposed to she will ask for the mc's hand. She's a little tornado :p
Actually she did thought about it ..and has hinted us that she wants to do it at one point...she didn't give us a date :)) ( tommorow 24.11.2020 I'm ready to be asked and say yes so do it...) :))but she definetly has hinted us that she wants it also...

Alice ..will drug the MC and take him to the chappel to wedd him...that's a fact! :))))

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Actually she did thought about it ..and has hinted us that she wants to do it at one point...she didn't give us a date :)) ( tommorow 24.11.2020 I'm ready to be asked and say yes so do it...) :))but she definetly has hinted us that she wants it also...

Alice ..will drug the MC and take him to the chappel to wedd him...that's a fact! :))))
I thought the hints were about little ones not marriage :unsure:

O'well a good reason to have another run through:ROFLMAO:

And you right about Alice lol I could see that

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I thought the hints were about little ones not marriage :unsure:

O'well a good reason to have another run through:ROFLMAO:

And you right about Alice lol I could see that
There were also hints about the baby but that was before he accepted...after that there are hints about marriage :D

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes