nyrax

Jul 31, 2020
I've been playing for quite a while and according to the Gallery I'm nowhere near done. But I'm just here to say that I absolutely love those little self deprecating jabs like "why are there no people in the city". Nice subtle ones, really enjoying it.

Also: PROTEC LUCY and breed her

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I thought the hints were about little ones not marriage :unsure:

O'well a good reason to have another run through:ROFLMAO:

And you right about Alice lol I could see that
I think it was the part where you ask Lucy to make sure that everyone is out of the house and then send back Sandra. She then implies that she knows what you are going to ask her and then she asks if she will get the same treatment. The MC then asks if she wants that and she says yes and I think she also mentions at another point or here about how she didn't think about her future and these things until she met him.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think it was the part where you ask Lucy to make sure that everyone is out of the house and then send back Sandra. She then implies that she knows what you are going to ask her and then she asks if she will get the same treatment. The MC then asks if she wants that and she says yes and I think she also mentions at another point or here about how she didn't think about her future and these things until she met him.
Cool I look there ty :)

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Okay, I understand that some of you think he should tell each and every girl exactly who he is sleeping with...

But the thing is, none of them would really care. They all know he sleeps with other women, in my opinion there is no need to tell them who specifically he is sleeping with. Like, telling Tanja that you sleep with Fiona and Soo would probably only get you a "Oh, okay.". Telling Sandra you have sex with Fiona would make her say "That's wonderful! Time to make pancakes!". He got the freebie to basically have a relationship with everyone since all the girls he met so far are fine with him doing that. I don't really see a reason to tell each of them about each relationship when the general tone is "You can love everyone." I just don't think that these are interesting or worthwhile dialogs for something like that.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is precisely why *he* is writing this VN and we aren't.... (and thanks god for that, because if - God forbid - I should have a say in this we'd have at least two days each update only for Melissa :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Wouldn't be the end of the world, but would be close enough, don't know how I'd feel if Fiona said no! :ROFLMAO:
Quoting you for reasons totally irrelevant to your comment, but rather only to say I like you MNF signature. I need one with just Lucy and #teamfiona.

Knowing I'm late to the whole tell them all conversation, normally I'm one that would be all for seeing that happen. I hate when things are just glossed over and ignored, but in this one game and one instance I like to imagine it's a conversation that he's already had and all the girls already know all about everyone else. Also remember how they talk amoungst themselves and know things before the MC does. Like Maddie knows he's fucked Ida, even before the MC has actually done it. :ROFLMAO:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is precisely why *he* is writing this VN and we aren't.... (and thanks god for that, because if - God forbid - I should have a say in this we'd have at least two days each update only for Melissa :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
So let me guess, you thought you could just slide that in there and no one would notice.... well I did! :mad:

You have been weighed and measured and found wanting.

The jury has sentenced you. The sentence is change your avatar!

One of the jury members was over heard saying
"How dare he want to devote 2 days each update to Melissa while brandishing a Lucy avatar!"
They did want to hang you but I managed to talk them down to a simple change and apology and a promise to never do something so silly again.

Edit: Don't judge me, I am the law on all things Lucy, Killer7 said so*. :ROFLMAO: Do as I say, not as I do.
* It might have been in a dream, but it still totally counts.

Last edited:

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Quoting you for reasons totally irrelevant to your comment, but rather only to say I like you MNF signature. I need one with just Lucy and #teamfiona.

Knowing I'm late to the whole tell them all conversation, normally I'm one that would be all for seeing that happen. I hate when things are just glossed over and ignored, but in this one game and one instance I like to imagine it's a conversation that he's already had and all the girls already know all about everyone else. Also remember how they talk amoungst themselves and know things before the MC does. Like Maddie knows he's fucked Ida, even before the MC has actually done it. :ROFLMAO:
? Really, how'd I forget having sex with Ida, didn't think we were there yet.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
We're not. That's my point, but Maddie already knows it happened, thats how much the girls talk behind our back.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I must have forgot aswell :unsure: , strange considering I was really looking forward to getting with Ida:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Naxos

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Awesome thanks and it doesn't blink or move or anything :D :love::love::love::love:
Np, anything for a fellow #TeamFiona believer :love:

P.S. Liked your other Lucy sig so made this so you can keep both if you want :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
They did want to hang you but I managed to talk them down to a simple change and apology and a promise to never do something so silly again.
Thanks I appreciate that, but I swear to God I would never say anything against our dear Lucy ... it wasn't me ... someone hacked into my F95 account and posted without my consent ... it was some sort of anti-Lucy conspiracy I intend to get to the bottom of :eek::LOL:

BTW, is that a Lucy pic I see in your #TeamFiona banner?.... Hmmm.... let me check the Jury snitch hotline number again.....:devilish:;)

• Haha
Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Funny think was I typed all that, then proceeded to change my signature and was like doh!

Thanks I appreciate that, but I swear to God I would never say anything against our dear Lucy ... it wasn't me ... someone hacked into my F95 account and posted without my consent ... it was some sort of anti-Lucy conspiracy I intend to get to the bottom of :eek::LOL:

BTW, is that a Lucy pic I see in your #TeamFiona banner?.... Hmmm.... let me check the Jury snitch hotline number again.....:devilish:;)
I'd like to draw your attention to Clause 3, subsection 14 of addendum 3.

Don't judge me, I am the law on all things Lucy, Killer7 said so*. :ROFLMAO: Do as I say, not as I do.
* It might have been in a dream, but it still totally counts.
Also Lucy is is firmly part of #teamFiona.

Reactions: Maviarab

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Np, anything for a fellow #TeamFiona believer :love:

P.S. Liked your other Lucy sig so made this so you can keep both if you want :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, I"m not sure about the rotating gif, but I really appreciate it.

I see you are a man of refined taste.
#teamfiona, #teamharper and PP.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes