Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Cough, it's "#gangElaine" cough.

SMH these youths of today...

I can't do it, I can't play betas. I must wait till the final pre-release before trying, even that is hard because then I have to bite my tongue for several days. Poor Killer gets all that I want to say thrown at him directly though too.
I know what you mean, I get really tempted to pop onto Patreon and download the betas but can't do it because I wanna play the update in 1 go. :love: :LOL:

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
I can't do it, I can't play betas. I must wait till the final pre-release before trying,
I know what you mean, I get really tempted to pop onto Patreon and download the betas but can't do it because I wanna play the update in 1 go. :love: :LOL:
You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din..... ;)
As far as MNF is concerned I'm just like Oscar Wilde: I can resist everything except temptations:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Naxos and BeoWoolF

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
To Killer7: I really would appreciate if the MC actually talked to the girls about his other relationships, I know Lucy is aware of Tanja, but I mean Soo and Sun more specifically, also the one with Fiona, I ask this mostly because these relationships are starting to get serious and it seems really unhealthy to not do so, also because I really want to see the characters interact, this for the ones on the path with this girls, of course, I understand that is extra work but just some lines of dialog would be good enough, thank you for the attention, this is a request, not a demand, it won't be a deal-breaker, please and thank you, also sorry to bother.
Absolutely! I can't tell you how many times I think this to myself while playing. Every time MC has a serious conversation with one of his ladies, every time he goes on a date, when he has alone time with someone, etc. I'm always waiting for him to be more open and honest.

I'm not asking for a big group pool party a la Insexual Awakening, but... OK, I'm asking for a big group pool party a la Insexual Awakening.

Last edited:

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Actually she did thought about it ..and has hinted us that she wants to do it at one point...she didn't give us a date :)) ( tommorow 24.11.2020 I'm ready to be asked and say yes so do it...) :))but she definetly has hinted us that she wants it also...

Alice ..will drug the MC and take him to the chappel to wedd him...that's a fact! :))))
Drunk Vegas wedding FTW

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
so...you don't like the game?
To be fair somethings i dont like ether, let me give a example.

The first thing is the pregnancy way to quick for a story, Second i feel like that lucy get more backgrond then the main lady Sandra even Alice has more background then her.
And what i dont like at most games is that libido from men and the sperm production is way to fake.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
i really cant figure out why this games so popular :cautious:
trying to figure out why its so popular, i really dont get it
Maybe cause it's simple to play, has a nice light hearted story, lacks drama. Generally you just feel good after playing it. Plus gingers.
The characters all feel unique. It's not your typical fuckfest most harem games become when you add too many girls. The relationship with each girl feels special and it's pretty tame on the kinks.

All around it's just a game you can play, relax and enjoy knowing there is no bullshit that is going to ruin it for, no surprise kinks that you have to worry about.

Simply put, it's lighthearted, fun and lewd.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
True i have that to.. i dont like trols they always are anyoning and presistent.
Take me for example...I do not like NTR...I absolutly despise it...but I don't go in NTR games topics and start asking "Why do you like this....I mean..can someone explain???"
Because it's absolutly uselless....my kinks are not going to be the same with other people...

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Take me for example...I do not like NTR...I absolutly despise it...but I don't go in NTR games topics and start asking "Why do you like this....I mean..can someone explain???"
Because it's absolutly uselless....my kinks are not going to be the same with other people...
Totaly agree with that i dont like it ether i dont like doing it to if i can avoid it. People say its a game yes but you always take something personal with you if you play it. Just like shooters the AK 47 is the best weapon but i like the M4 so i take that. Everyone is different but if you are just disrespectful at the dev or the people that support him you just need to walk away and think about your attitude.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Totaly agree with that i dont like it ether i dont like doing it to if i can avoid it. People say its a game yes but you always take something personal with you if you play it. Just like shooters the AK 47 is the best weapon but i like the M4 so i take that. Everyone is different but if you are just disrespectful at the dev or the people that support him you just need to walk away and think about your attitude.
I'm hoping you are not saying my attitude was disrespectfull towards the dev or the community...
That's why I was asking why is he here if he doesnt like the tags/content ( since he said he played it and didn't like it )

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes